Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD! shook I tell you shook! This has to be a bleeping wind up. Lady Sarah hahahahahahahahahahah . Finished work in twenty minutes and will catch up with the rest.

OMFG what if Lady Sarah is actually one of us ! Full circle!

Own up dear Scrunchies, which one of you did O level (GCSE to you yungels) Stitch and witch and knocked up those bewful hair sessories?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, I assumed it was just me, on the extra motherboard of pain killers because things are not going so well right now. But those photos are actually real and out there because you can see them too! I wish I’d taken some when I was up duffed but that would only ever have been for my eyes.. which are currently seeing several of everything….. 😁
Hope you ok Freddie 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think the chair is buckled under her weight (it’s got metal legs), but it’s warped from the crazy photoshop she’s had here... they’ve lengthened her legs to put her mega bump in proportion and smoothed every bit of her bare skin. She barely has knees ffs!! There’s NO WAY she doesn’t have a bit of cellulite, most of us do.

Her face is straight out of an app(honestly I wonder if she asks for the originals & just does it herself as it’s free), it’s ridiculously fake.

No doubt she’ll get it printed up and on the wall, why bother, it looks nothing like her. No wonder she can’t accept what the paps print if she surrounds herself with delusion!!

Reactions: 25
Midwives will be in stitches when she walks in looking 10 stone heavier with 10 extra chins with oddbod trailing behind with his man bag under his arm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Midwives will be in stitches when she walks in looking 10 stone heavier with 10 extra chins with oddbod trailing behind with his man bag under his arm.
They'll be ditching the stirrups and straight on the blower to Scaffolders R Us to bring in reinforcements in anticipation for the stitching ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Might have peed a wee bit 🤣🤣🤣
There's another thing, wait til she can't cough, laugh or sneeze without a little wee coming out. Sorry, sorry I forgot bewful young gel is gonna get designer Fadge isn't she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yungel has started a scrunchie revolution, I present one Jason Mamoa star of Game of Thrones (and several of my finest naughty dreams) wearing a pink Branded Fendi scrunchie on his wrist. I can only presume that this thing is going to spread like Covid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see the neat bump is out in force again 😂 the best thing about these photos is it says it's for a glamorous shoot. It's not even for a publication it's literally just her paying to get photos taken and flogging them to the DM. Dropped by ok and can't even get a shitey mag to pick up your rank photos.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yungel has started a scrunchie revolution, I present one Jason Mamoa star of Game of Thrones (and several of my finest naughty dreams) wearing a pink Branded Fendi scrunchie on his wrist. I can only presume that this thing is going to spread like Covid.
That beast of a man wears that scrunchie to tie my hands behind my back when I'm naughty.. Bend over Blowie, you've been naughty slagging people off on Tattle haven't you........Back in the room 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They may take our Lives but they will NEVER! TAKE OUR SCRUNCHIESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see the neat bump is out in force again 😂 the best thing about these photos is it says it's for a glamorous shoot. It's not even for a publication it's literally just her paying to get photos taken and flogging them to the DM. Dropped by ok and can't even get a shitey mag to pick up your rank photos.
Such an odd way to wear a denim jacket.

• Haha
Is it me or does her head not quite look right in proportion to the rest of her body? I mean I know she is pregnant but the picture just doesn't look right. Kind of like it's been superimposed.
Her knee crease on the right leg looks odd also like it’s going straight into the edge of her knee .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And how does she explain her figure that looks identical to the "street paps" "fake" ones? #windgate

• Haha
OH MY GOD! shook I tell you shook! This has to be a bleeping wind up. Lady Sarah hahahahahahahahahahah . Finished work in twenty minutes and will catch up with the rest.

OMFG what if Lady Sarah is actually one of us ! Full circle!

My first thought was that it was one of us . Even the note seemed like an elaborate joke . Over the top gushy sarcasm . That way my take on it . It’s genius if it is . I think that’s a more exciting point of view 🤣

• Haha
Just noticed the amazonian legs !!!! Honestly the photo shop is awful, it's like playing spot the difference

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.