Lauren Goodger #30 Slender yungel just a delusion, Chaz plods alongside lost in confusion

When is baby due?

• Any second now

Votes: 81 27.3%
  • Jultember

Votes: 95 32.0%
  • Pregnant? She never mentioned it!

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • It’s a food baby

Votes: 53 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need the genius round up from the last thread please!!! Just too good not to get a recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@265 you just beat me to it, I’ve asked for my thread to be deleted. It had a poll guys just so you know πŸ˜’

Will try and get a recap done tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done @Notredamn πŸ‘πŸ₯³

How could I forget about the timing of this - she literally said in an article this week I'm confident because I'm pregnant, not fat... πŸ€”

Well played Street Paps and your magical Marvel-style wind harnessing powers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This and the Sallie ( Val) axl thread move so quick !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we get a round up? πŸ˜πŸ™πŸΌ
Sorry my darling, I created this at the same time as the Captain and he posted his in the old group first so I’ve asked for it to be deleted. His thread is up too. I will try and do a recap tomorrow x

ETA: it appears a clever mod as merged the two so the poll can stay. Thanks πŸ™

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone connected the glass of baked beans to this invisible wind yet ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Loving the new thread title, not long finished work and have just been catching up while munching on some Tunnocks tea cakes and guffawing at all the shennanigans. If anything today she has just absolutely solidified her place as an absolute loon ball. All this street paps patter is total shite πŸ˜‚

The best part is, no one gives a tit if she's fat it's the lying about the fat! Pregnant lady who was overweight to begin with and is about to have a human looks knackered and sweaty BFD.

Still can't get over the size of him tho it's shocking! Their clothes are as always the absolute worst and should be burned in a fire.

This scares me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving the new thread title, not long finished work and have just been catching up while munching on some Tunnocks tea cakes and guffawing at all the shennanigans. If anything today she has just absolutely solidified her place as an absolute loon ball. All this street paps patter is total shite πŸ˜‚
If you need cheering up I posted my hair in all it's Glory, thread #28 page 49.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If you need cheering up I posted my hair in all it's Glory, thread #28 page 49.
Magnificent! It's so so long and is it curly? πŸ˜ƒ The lockdown locks are flowing!! I hope you haven't been working too hard and glad you have been keeping the troops entertained during my sabbatical πŸ™†πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

Just saw the Instagram denial street paps stories, she is such an embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here, I've just put 5 Star on, there's a programme on called 'big birthers' about large ladies who are having to be watched very carefully during pregnancy and plan what they're eating etc.

The ones I've seen so far arent even Loz sized 🀭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Now now scrunchies let’s be fair it would be classed as assault what the paps did to her as they obviously put the wind machines under her skin to inflate her chins and various other body parts 😬!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.