Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot get over the wind comments. Did the wind give her four chins and no neck? Did the wind give him moobs??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg she is so pissed off. Hilarious. She should post such fake pics and videos. She’s complaining to some body. Probably the same body we complain to about how fake she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The last threats/demands to media she made because of her mum story led to these pics so here’s hoping the threats of today will bring even more :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain how the baby is supposedly stressed? If your baby is in distress Lauren it's because you've sat on your lazy arse for the last nine months shovelling masses of food in your gob and made your pregnacy high risk! The paps didn't do that - you've done that to yourself and your baby you stupid mare. Or is it the wind from the paps that made takeaways fly into yo
The mother being stressed can cause issues.. but.. is that stress from a partner who has a penchant for sinks or genuine concerns in.pregnancy? Is it from 3 pizzas n a lard bath of spuds or feeling pursued by the press? You cannot reasonably expect to be taken seriously and with a balanced approach if you continue to make shite choices... n broadcast on social media. How can you be responsible for a newborn when you cant be responsible for yourself? Life doesn't have a filter. It has lessons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
After watching that video, they way she is moving and behaving and staring and touching her hair, it’s it’s clear she’s not right in the head. That is fucked up behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also interesting that usually Lozza stories quickly fall down the DM sidebar of shame yet the street pap ones are still very near the top. Oh dear lozza, you've made your bed now lie in it (oh wait, that's all you usually do).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cannot get over the wind comments. Did the wind give her four chins and no neck? Did the wind give him moobs??
bleeping wind, makes me look like a fat bleep sometimes too. I'm so bleeping sick of that bastard wind.
Oh wait, no, it might be the cheese and wine that does that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there no one in her life stepping in to try and help her. At this point I would say that her agent is exploiting and taking advantage of her. She really needs to get some help and anyone encouraging her is either just as deluded or doesn’t really care that much. Even the video she did for her pregnancy reveal was more like the pap shots than the images she puts on her Instagram. Why is no one helping her?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After watching that video, they way she is moving and behaving and staring and touching her hair, it’s it’s clear she’s not right in the head. That is fucked up behavior.
I annoy myself because by talking about her we are literally "feeding the beast" .. and supplying content. But.. you put yourself in a position where you invite comment. If you dont like it ... move.
Also.. I like this forum.. I've had support and lovely discussions on here. It's not the negative place she suggests.

Reactions: 17
Also whats her argument going to be if she tries to report them? She agrees to be papped by backgrid. She regularly appears in the daily mail and has since being pregnant and tries to make those look like she they just turned up by surprise to photograph her. So the question would be what’s wrong with these ones? And the answer boils down to she didn’t pre arrange it with backgrid and she doesn’t like the images. So the argument falls apart on itself, if she wants to be a celeb she can’t pre approve genuine pap pics can she 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.