Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Scrunchies ❤ @Katie8ee nice to see you my busy raccoon girl, here's a Facehug for ya 👽🤗❤😘

Oh my god, it feels like I've just sat here open mouthed staring at this shitshow for the last 2 days! That pap needs an award for capturing the elusive beast that is the real Lozzasaurus 🤣🤣 loving it you guys, carry on 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This title won't get published as it's too sweary! Lozza's waging war against the #busycunts - she's "not fat", she's "just pregnant".

I go from feeling sympathy for her then her cuntishness rears its head again. Who is she trying to kid? You need to be particularly gullible to believe her Insta content is the real her. Lauren, screw your nut on and be a better role model for your child. She's enormous but so are a lot of pregnant women, especially in the last weeks.

We're supposed to believe "street paps" have doctored the real pictures yet the Insta airbrushed and sculpted cut/paste ones are completely genuine? Do me a favour.
Screenshot_20210610-150228_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just as I started to feel sorry for her, she comes out with that absolute horseshit that the paps have gone out of their way to edit a very heavily pregnant woman to sell to the tabloids.🤥🤥
Funny how there's no bendy fences, wibbly lines, or body parts that look out of place like the poorly edited clip art she pumps out. She really does think a lot of herself doesn't she?!!
How deluded can 1 person be? And the bare-faced lies when she's caught out, she is rotten through and through. l've said it before and I'll say it again, she is a total thunderc*nt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This title won't get published as it's too sweary! Lozza's waging war against the #busycunts - she's "not fat", she's "just pregnant".

I go from feeling sympathy for her then her cuntishness rears its head again. Who is she trying to kid? You need to be particularly gullible to believe her Insta content is the real her. Lauren, screw your nut on and be a better role model for your child. She's enormous but so are a lot of pregnant women, especially in the last weeks.

We're supposed to believe "street paps" have doctored the real pictures yet the Insta airbrushed and sculpted cut/paste ones are completely genuine? Do me a favour.
View attachment 611794
Yep course you were laughing Lauren!! Was this laughing in hysteria as you realised people would see the real you. My guess is her eyes are so swollen from crying she looks like Rocky after fighting Apollo.

No sympathy from me, I don’t care if she’s upset, she did it to herself and she certainly doesn’t care about the impact of photoshopped pictures on her fan base

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loz woke up the sun was shining
Today she must come out of hiding
Looking for her maxi skirt
4 sizes to small and sure to hurt
A crop top and of course no bra
Doesn't matter, she won't walk far
All hot and bothered, many have been there
She didn't notice the pap did stare
Snap and snap the picture took
Tomorrow we would all be shook
The real Lozza all laid bare
No shaved off chin
And immaculate hair
Just a normal person struggling on
Why her jacamo lad, did look on
This was too much for our Lozza
She must arrange a shoot tomorrow
To show the world that was not her
That she has not 10 chins
And scruffy hair
The world it laughed for all did know
She did not have pregnancy glow
But that is fine just be yourself
Are likes more important than your health?
Back into hiding off she went
When will she learn her lad is bent.

Mic drop 🎤
You are awesome!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No Covid mask doing treatments pregnant 🙄 an influencer recently got Covid, had to deliver the baby early and spent a long time in hospital seriously unwell - Jesus Lauren if not for yourself for your child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoever did the Mirror pap shots deserves a medal! Best thing we’ve seen this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
875F3317-B599-4C05-BEDE-E62DBF9FE577.png

Why can’t she just quit and stop posting fake tit. What a doosh. Everyone knows what she looks like. Everyone. Her outfit at the top is crepe but she’s photoshopped it so much after the bottom to make it look cotton. She looks 15 in this pic. What a dick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh her latest one is just insanity. So now the paps can harness nature to make her legs look chunky 🙄 go and shite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine going on another medium to record a message in a filter just so it doesn’t show up on Instagram that you are using a filter ….

Also ‘They use wind …’

😂 I’m actually laughing so hard that the paps & NATURE are plotting against her …..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.