Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Scrunchies ❀ blimey, just got caught up and see everyone liked my suggestion for the new thread, thanks you lovely people ❀ and to Captain @265 for starting the new one.

On we go and looking forward to the impending delivery of baby Gudgeon Gormo, beautifully imagined by our Pommy:

Resizer_16228305638360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think Lady Laulie baby plum tomato Drury will be here before the end of this thread?

Answer

1. Yes as it is a Sheesh baby and therefore will be earlier than planned

2. Will be on time (Juletember as is Chaz's baby)

3. There is no baby

4. Baby been birthed and hid in cupboard until ready for its Closer/Now magazine reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we think Lady Laulie baby plum tomato Drury will be here before the end of this thread?

Answer

3. There is no baby

4. Baby been birthed and hid in cupboard until ready for its Closer/Now magazine reveal?
Number 1 ❀ mind you, depends how much yapping we all do I guess 🀣

I was just having a look at the Wiki & realised we've got no pics on it & need a bit of an update, we'll have to rectify that bugger with some of her finest images I think 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Number 1 ❀ mind you, depends how much yapping we all do I guess 🀣

I was just having a look at the Wiki & realised we've got no pics on it & need a bit of an update, we'll have to rectify that bugger with some of her finest images I think 😊😊
Lozza Hall of fame as I've said before we will need to hire out the Tate the amount of filtered bleeping pics she has! I'm thinking Β£2.50 entry free with a scrunchie wristband as proof of ticket purchase. All proceeds to go to the Those Who Have Seen Lozza's Only Fans Nudes support Charity

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Answer

3. There is no baby

It will be here early!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Answer

3. There is no baby

I think the baby is on a flight to Smegma and Hazno ;) It's Lozza's big pay day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Answer

3. There is no baby

It will be here early!yes

Reactions: 11
Funny how despite over disclosing she has never revealed the due date. Probably because its going to arrive early, a bit like Jett Price

Reactions: 14
She will go early - or at least early according to her - and it will be drama filled, "oi nearly dyed, chaz was my rock, luv my princess, so blessed"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how despite over disclosing she has never revealed the due date. Probably because its going to arrive early, a bit like Jett Price
Didn't Jett and Bunny take their father's surname Hayler you know, him who is still married to the plastic thing.

Reactions: 13
Early πŸ€” and with a bit of luck will refuse to sleep/ lie in any of those awful cot creations 🀞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.