Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Lauren in person a lot and the paparazzi photos are right.My uncle is also an editor of a magazine and because of how fast they have to churn stories out-often why they print boring stuff like this,they just don’t have time to edit photos of people or sit for 7 hours outside a woman who used to be on towies friends to spot a bad angle.they get quick photos and move to next job.nobody is spending time making Lauren goodger look bad,nobody cares enough.she looks how she looks and needs to accept it.shes about size 18 pre pregnancy she is a lot bigger now.ask anyone who’s seen her in flesh xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She thinks they stand there with a wind machine taking aim at her
We all know it wasn’t a wind machine - it was just the combined farts from her and Arg v2.0 after their marathon of shotting baked beans to ease her anixety!

But let’s put a Hollywood filter on and prove to everyone it’s not….bewwful!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She does
If I put up a photo of me holding someone’s lips does that ‘prove’ I do asfetics too? This looks so staged, let’s see a video of her injecting then I’ll believe it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also #busy bleep has been deleting IG comments as soon as they appear today so #not busy 😆
She does do aesthetics,she did my sisters lips&my sister had to have them dissolved after 10 days because 1 side went over filled and the other didn’t xx

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I do worry for the poor child, and that neither of her parents are mentally capable of looking after her.

At this point in pregnancy, what sort of lunatic puts so much energy into worrying about what photos exist of them? My mother has some horrific photos of the end of her pregnancy with me, and looking at them reminds her how uncomfortable she felt, but she doesn't give a flying duck that she looked like a blimp at the time (1980).

Lauren has no idea how tough things are going to get, I just hope she stops thinking about herself long enough to care for this poor baby. She can't dump the kid as easily as she did the dogs.
Sometimes I honestly wonder if she is genuinely educationally subnormal, and then I feel guilty for mocking her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t stand a chance, ‘reasonable expectation of privacy’ they will laugh her out of there!
Exactly it was a street. Also didn’t someone on her get their IPSO claim rejected from her edited photo for the reason she was still recognisable. What basis therefore is she complaining under 😆

She does

She does do aesthetics,she did my sisters lips&my sister had to have them dissolved after 10 days because 1 side went over filled and the other didn’t xx
Wow, if I’m not being rude in asking, why did your sister trust her given she’s botched herself? Feel free to tell me to piss off by the way 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Odd Bod suspiciously quiet and not reposted her story. Do you think he’s embarrassed to because he knows she looks exactly like that?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just noticed his paint splattered shorts, wonder if he was decorating their new flat and it’s not her friends at all 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are these 'street paps' like honestly eh Loz?? This is much more realistic, caught taking your balloons for a walk with a cartoon face on.
Note how you can make out all the wire fence, apart from by her thighs and bum which are all blurry.
Funny, I didn't see any of this in yesterday's clown trouser pics? Nobody else is to blame for you looking bad Loz, you've done it all to yourself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell after seeing this I couldn't get on here fast enough.
She's got body dismorphia where instead of seeing the pit rat she is she sees Kate Moss
And I very nearly felt a incy bit sorry for the bloated twit 🤣
I haven’t read all the pages so someone’s probably already said this. Butttttt
Right let me get this fuckin straight. She’s photoshopped her photo to make her look bigger and obviously photoshopped claiming this is what the paper did? Because it wouldn’t be believable that the unedited picture she didn’t tamper with, is “photoshopped by the papzzzz” what a mind duck. She must know the general population will just look at ANY photo of her and can’t be arsed fuckin decoding what is unedited/ edited/ slightly edited; whatever the photo and size, no one still gives a tit about her.
Firmly established herself as irrelevant and untrustworthy.
I’m sorry if I had editing power at a newspaper I would be photoshopping a massive bleeping bulge on all the pretty women who make me feel bad about myself; they wouldn’t waste their time on whodafuckislaurengoodger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know it wasn’t a wind machine - it was just the combined farts from her and Arg v2.0 after their marathon of shotting baked beans to ease her anixety!

But let’s put a Hollywood filter on and prove to everyone it’s not….bewwful!
Arg v2.0 😂😂😂😂😂. Think I’d much rather Arj v1.0 now. He seems to have much more of a personality.

My goodness. This picture. They both look unhealthy
I can’t even feel sorry for her. She read all the comments here and on DM yet she kept shoveling deep fried anything in her gob. She did this to her self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She has reached a new level of delusion today. A wind machine? So they’re carrying around wind machines just waiting for a Z-lister to pass by? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so ironic that she posts that triangular faces alien eyed vid claiming the ‘street rats’ pics are false. Like we’re gonna take that claim seriously from an Adobe avatar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.