Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only wind Lozza should be worried about is the wind from her arse, especially after what she's eaten.

8633311.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Did you ever know that you're my hero (with huge boy tits)?
You're everything I wish I could be (your not, but oh well)
I could fly higher than an eagle (she couldn't)
For you are the wind beneath my giant bingo wings”

Magic wind …..
Comment of the whole thread, bravo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't checked this thread since, like, February...is it me or does her boyfriend look like a completely different person?!?
I didn't recognise him in the pictures, when the DM title said 'with boyfriend' i had to double check...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha. Seen someone’s just bet me to it. Great minds. We must all be thinking of Bette tonight

I think you’re all terrible because she’s just a bewful slim yungel who’s been doctored to look obese with cankles, neck rolls and dimply arms by the wind and the street rats. Awful behaviour.

🤭
Busy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's only wind
And wind is all I have
To take your arse away

It's only wind
And wind is all I have
To take your arse away

Da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da 💨💨💨💨💨

With apologies to The Bee Gees, but not Boyzone I'm not apologising to those fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comment of the whole thread, bravo!
Aww thanks 😘

The “Wind” comment for me is just a gift. I haven’t stopped laughing about this all night and it’s become a text thread between me, 2 brothers, my mother and one of my brothers mates - GOLD.

My mothers last message “she reminds me of the older sister who danced with the Nazi in the gazebo in the Sound of Music, but if she’s was 14 months pregnant” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My mother nailed it ….. 😂😂
My brother just rung me on FT and he can’t breathe from laughing - and this one didn’t know who she was.

Now he’s invested but can’t talk for laughing …
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Liesl was actually the most naturally beautiful woman!!! There is no comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Class, for me it’s fat lady/Harry Potter 🧙‍♀️
Aww thanks 😘

The “Wind” comment for me is just a gift. I haven’t stopped laughing about this all night and it’s become a text thread between me, 2 brothers, my mother and one of my brothers mates - GOLD.

My mothers last message “she reminds me of the older sister who danced with the Nazi in the gazebo in the Sound of Music, but if she’s was 14 months pregnant” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauren Goodger #30 - Multiple chins, cankles and bingo wings, all the fault of street rats harnessing wind

Although I still love - I'm confident because I'm fat, not pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.