Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this!

She’s fuming, saying it all through her filter!
She is such a bleeping idiot!
The papers haven't said anything bad about her at all, but the pictures are natural so she's threatening legal action.
She is such a duck-knuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really put yesterday blancmange ensemble on again after her 24 hours sweaty mess modelling session

What a skank !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And this!

*AN unborn baby #justsayin
If it gave her such a laugh today, why is now claiming it didn't ? Nothing is consistent 🤦
If this isn't the time to turn off all social media and focus on a healthy birth rather than her bewful appearance, I don't know when would be 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I showed my mum the pics from the mirror earlier and she said she would look a LOT better if she wore a bra and a top that fitted! She also said she looks very bloated, which she recognises from being bloated when pregnant with me. She said I hope that baby is not a girl and i told her it is and she was like god no. She said she'll give that poor baby so many body image issues. She is completely and utterly deluded. It's very terrifying that she won't accept the real pics and insists vehemently that photoshopped to duck pictures are the real ones. She got rid of her dogs after a few weeks, how the thell is gonna look after a baby? She needs professional help, a lot of it. I think that baby needs removing at birth for both of their sakes. It's really gonna hit her. I'm not a mother but I know babies are demanding. How she's gonna cope with a colicky baby who cries constantly, if she breastfeeds how she gonna cope when the baby wants to be on the breast all the time? How is she gonna cope with Laulie waking up every few hours during the night? Perhaps a mother and baby unit? Maybe she'll be lucky and get a baby like me who never cried or had colic. Unlikely.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 611862

Why can’t she just quit and stop posting fake tit. What a doosh. Everyone knows what she looks like. Everyone. Her outfit at the top is crepe but she’s photoshopped it so much after the bottom to make it look cotton. She looks 15 in this pic. What a dick.
And whose bleeping face is that?! We've never seen this one before.
She uses being 'pregant' as an excuse for everything. It's not a free pass, you can still be pregnant and A MASSIVE bleeping THUNDERCUNT!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this the miscarriage story line I wonder. Then try and sue?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The irony of Big Loz reporting the photographers to IPSO, she’s been reported to ASA for false advertising/not declaring ads etc more times than chicken have laid eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And this!

Yeah good luck with that when 'there' pictures are the ones that haven't been altered in any way. YOU are the one that should be reported for your awful fake photos.

I wish I could get a few paps round my place with some wind as I'm boiling and could do with some breeze!!

She is such a lying, delusional thundercunt.

she is VERY specific “paps use the wind” ….
Like they are bleeping X MEN 😂

I’m in pain here laughing - WIND 😂😂
Does wind make your tits hang down to your waist as well????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it’s so sad that she is that far in the hole that she can’t stop digging, games up Lauren, your real face and body is out there and everyone is aware insta and backgrid are photoshopped, fake staged shoots.

Give it up and focus on the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait - she's put a heavily filtered video up of herself to try and prove the very unflattering raw pictures of her are false ???!!!! 🤯🤯 MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh her latest one is just insanity. So now the paps can harness nature to make her legs look chunky 🙄 go and shite
I have a feeling . .. an "early" labour.... will be attributed to stress from pap Intrusion. When really...sheesh is cooked n ready for delivery (pardon the pun)
She plays the game for the dollar n baybeh gal is the chip. Shocking.
Nobody cares what weight u gain in pregnancy... as long as u n baby are healthy. Dont lie n take daft risks for vanity n a few quid. 😘

• Haha
She’s off the scale delusional
Why on earth, even if the photos were doctored (which they are not) would them being in a newspaper cause her a lot of stress? It’s a photo. If you don’t like it put your phone down, and stick the tele on, or have a bath, or read a book, or get your baby’s nursery organised. Stupid, self-obsessed, delusional woman.

Paparazzi take candid photos of celebrities (and Z listers) going about their normal life. To do this they’ll normally be on the street because they would not be allowed in private residences. Your Backgrid mates are photographers called to take set-up photos of you in a car park Loz. They may be paps outside of these times but not when they hand over control of the images for you to manipulate.

Somehow these street paps can harness the power of nature to create gusts of wind that get inside a pair of trousers 🤔 Perhaps they just left a few glasses of beans as a trail to their van?

And if she knew they were there she would never have got papped so how can she tell if they were there for 7 hours or 7 minutes? If they followed her or got a tip off?

I am really worried for the baby coming into her household. If she really believes what she’s saying she is in need of psychiatric help and the baby will learn to live in constant fear of Mum getting her photograph taken in the street. Phobias can be passed down to children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain how the baby is supposedly stressed? If your baby is in distress Lauren it's because you've sat on your lazy arse for the last nine months shovelling masses of food in your gob and made your pregnacy high risk! The paps didn't do that - you've done that to yourself and your baby you stupid mare. Or is it the wind from the paps that made takeaways fly into your mouth???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
perhaps this will be good if she goes for it, can't see any of her complaints being upheld, and she will be shown up for the liar that she is

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling . .. an "early" labour.... will be attributed to stress from pap Intrusion. When really...sheesh is cooked n ready for delivery (pardon the pun)
She plays the game for the dollar n baybeh gal is the chip. Shocking.
Nobody cares what weight u gain in pregnancy... as long as u n baby are healthy. Dont lie n take daft risks for vanity n a few quid. 😘
Well she’s added a week on and is now 35 weeks but was 34 in New I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does mole man encourage this tit that she comes out with and also her hashtags on her stories are hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they hid behind glass which was why she didn't see them, but the paps that hid from her were definitely there for 7 hours and used a wind machine. Glad you cleared that up Loz. Bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.