Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has reached a new level of delusion today. A wind machine? So they’re carrying around wind machines just waiting for a Z-lister to pass by? :ROFLMAO:
She said use the wind so I took it that they were harnessing the actual wind, they’re always doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never ever ever seen a random pap lugging a wind machine about just to get a bad picture lol. Are the paps mind readers and who in their right mind would even think something like that 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping nutter

• Haha
Is this yungel STILL pregnant??? I used to be an avid reader of this thread but work kind of got in the way. Feels like it has been going on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly it was a street. Also didn’t someone on her get their IPSO claim rejected from her edited photo for the reason she was still recognisable. What basis therefore is she complaining under 😆

Wow, if I’m not being rude in asking, why did your sister trust her given she’s botched herself? Feel free to tell me to piss off by the way 😀
My sister was big into towie and she was 18 and stupid xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are these 'street paps' like honestly eh Loz?? This is much more realistic, caught taking your balloons for a walk with a cartoon face on.
Note how you can make out all the wire fence, apart from by her thighs and bum which are all blurry.
Funny, I didn't see any of this in yesterday's clown trouser pics? Nobody else is to blame for you looking bad Loz, you've done it all to yourself.
Good wind day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone read the comments under the Mirror article, some of them are pretty brutal and I would feel a bit sorry for Lauren if she didn’t photoshop her photos so much. Also there is the small point of dressing for your size/shape and a crop top when heavily pregnant I would hazard a guess is not advisable?
On that point - I notice the jumpsuits have not seen the light of day for a while.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Scrunchies.......I just CAN'T :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pesky street paps with their weather harnessing powers.

The desperation....she's just the gift that keeps on giving!

Why can't she just bloody own it?!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she thinks the general public give a tit about the way she looks. You’re not a fuckin sex symbol anyway; you’re not known for how she’s looking, erm I don’t know what’s she known for. I do empathise with her, I am quite disappointed with my appearance in the mirror (worst is looking in the mirror at the hairdressers after they’ve washed your hair and put that towel tight round your little bald pea head)

Some people do give a tit about what you claiming you look like and the way she is contributing to the massive bleeping cultural issue caused by SM. If she was more interesting and covered more by paps revealing her troooooo-self, she would have a major issue on her hands. But anyway bebz,the only way she can turn this round is to be start being honest about the pressures women feel when they spend too much on social media chatting to people that they have no real relationship with. Ho hum.

Reactions: 10
I do worry for the poor child, and that neither of her parents are mentally capable of looking after her.

At this point in pregnancy, what sort of lunatic puts so much energy into worrying about what photos exist of them? My mother has some horrific photos of the end of her pregnancy with me, and looking at them reminds her how uncomfortable she felt, but she doesn't give a flying duck that she looked like a blimp at the time (1980).

Lauren has no idea how tough things are going to get, I just hope she stops thinking about herself long enough to care for this poor baby. She can't dump the kid as easily as she did the dogs.
Sometimes I honestly wonder if she is genuinely educationally subnormal, and then I feel guilty for mocking her.
I know exactly what you mean.

Reactions: 7
Our bewful yungel, was a legel secrutty. She will use her brians and contaks from the sity 2 sue those rat papa.

• Haha
Why you laughing? Why? It's spesial wind bewful wind. Magic wind...😆

“Did you ever know that you're my hero (with huge boy tits)?
You're everything I wish I could be (your not, but oh well)
I could fly higher than an eagle (she couldn't)
For you are the wind beneath my giant bingo wings”

Magic wind …..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You lot are absolutely killing me tonight 🤣🤣 look out Lozza, they're everywhere, they're all after you!

Echo-Gas-Handheld-Blower.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think you’re all terrible because she’s just a bewful slim yungel who’s been doctored to look obese with cankles, neck rolls and dimply arms by the wind and the street rats. Awful behaviour.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.