Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cares more about how she looks whilst doing the procedure than the actual procedure itself. 2 day botch course, no actual practice only on herself and no actual sterile environment ie. her own salon. It screams of danger and botched lips on some stupid person who actually think she looks like that photo and want the same lips.
It needs stopping now as it's dangerous. My god what a world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only just jumped on here in a while! She has this weird relationship with her Dad then says she’s going to see ‘Daddy’ for his birthday! She’s like an attention seeking child

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think it’s a new photo as she’s wearing the 3 heart necklace and I think that’s a new gifted one?

Those photos - wow, moon face or what- nothing like the sculpted and smoothed image she posts! Plus (and I know it’s an odd thing to pick up on in a photo with that much going on but) her hair looks filthy?! Like, oily and scraped back. Wash your hair Loz! You’re an asfetics professionul now innit! That scrunchie she uses probably never goes through the wash. I bet you could wring it out 🤢

Just realised that back in January she was quoted as saying Covid was just a flu and she doesn’t believe in face masks so anyone booking with her for nasty face plunger lips is as dense as she is. I nearly died of Covid in October so it pisses me off when thick narcissists like Loz spread such crap (and then claim they’ve had it and it was so bad etc).

Bet we don’t see any pubs & restaurants feature any time soon cos she’s SKINT. (I went to a restaurant and the cinema last night, first time since coming out of hospital. It was brilliant!)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I do think it’s a new photo as she’s wearing the 3 heart necklace and I think that’s a new gifted one?

Those photos - wow, moon face or what- nothing like the sculpted and smoothed image she posts! Plus (and I know it’s an odd thing to pick up on in a photo with that much going on but) her hair looks filthy?! Like, oily and scraped back. Wash your hair Loz! You’re an asfetics professionul now innit! That scrunchie she uses probably never goes through the wash. I bet you could wring it out 🤢

Just realised that back in January she was quoted as saying Covid was just a flu and she doesn’t believe in face masks so anyone booking with her for nasty face plunger lips is as dense as she is. I nearly died of Covid in October so it pisses me off when thick narcissists like Loz spread such crap (and then claim they’ve had it and it was so bad etc).

Bet we don’t see any pubs & restaurants feature any time soon cos she’s SKINT. (I went to a restaurant and the cinema last night, first time since coming out of hospital. It was brilliant!)
So glad you recovered. You are more than qualified to push the mask and vaccine agendas. Take care 🤗 .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aren’t cosmetic treatments banned for IG advertising now ?
They are indeed, I've reported 3 posts this morning.

I have taken the rest of the week off so I will be around!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a total dunce with stuff like this but are you supposed to put gloss all over a newly injected lip, or is the shiny stuff some sort of antibacterial wipe (never seen a gloopy looking one tho)? I only wonder as I wouldn’t want any type of infection or indeed Big Loz anywhere near my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I think two people reposted here post. Her two “real” friends 😂😂. Even when she got pregnant she said so many of her celebrity friends messaged her in private, that’s fine, they just don’t want to be publicly associated with her 😂😂

• Haha
Was Michellle bass taking the piss?? If so has Lauren liked it ? I’m confused 🤣🤣
Imagine being so thick you don't realise someone is taking the piss 🤣🤣
Either Michelle genuinely believed Lozza was capable of thinking of anyone but herself (we know she isn’t) or she was totally taking the piss- I think more likely the latter. Still doesn’t explain why pea brain liked it though!! Was she actually trying to claim credit for something she had no intention of doing, that is scummy!

Especially when she doesn’t even believe in Covid and people like @AlwightDallin nearly died.. so glad you’re here ❤

This tit-sack has a nerve to question her ‘friends’ engagement when she rarely comments on their posts, she only re-posts them when it involves her. She will be that twit parent who expects you to be so into their child when they haven’t bothered about your family, she will be a total mum bore!

From what she is said she is struggling manage interest in her business that her own posts have apparently generated so why would she be moaning her ‘friends’ haven’t reposted.
She’s so lazy she expects others to do her job and promote her business for her. Would be fair if she did it for them but only does it when she gets a freebie. Also believe Her friends haven’t shared it because they see Lauren is botched and know for sure she will mess up someone else’s face, even they don’t trust her two days training 🤣

If she can’t manage a business now given she is unemployed, in what alternate universe does she believe she can do it with a new baby 😆😆😆 she just can’t help advertising that she is not a business woman in any sense. She doesn’t need trolls, she trolls herself perfectly

Reactions: 15
Either Michelle genuinely believed Lozza was capable of thinking of anyone but herself (we know she isn’t) or she was totally taking the piss- I think more likely the latter. Still doesn’t explain why pea brain liked it though!! Was she actually trying to claim credit for something she had no intention of doing, that is scummy!

Especially when she doesn’t even believe in Covid and people like @AlwightDallin nearly died.. so glad you’re here ❤

This tit-sack has a nerve to question her ‘friends’ engagement when she rarely comments on their posts, she only re-posts them when it involves her. She will be that twit parent who expects you to be so into their child when they haven’t bothered about your family, she will be a total mum bore!

From what she is said she is struggling manage interest in her business that her own posts have apparently generated so why would she be moaning her ‘friends’ haven’t reposted.
She’s so lazy she expects others to do her job and promote her business for her. Would be fair if she did it for them but only does it when she gets a freebie. Also believe Her friends haven’t shared it because they see Lauren is botched and know for sure she will mess up someone else’s face, even they don’t trust her two days training 🤣

If she can’t manage a business now given she is unemployed, in what alternate universe does she believe she can do it with a new baby 😆😆😆 she just can’t help advertising that she is not a business woman in any sense. She doesn’t need trolls, she trolls herself perfectly
Let's be honest - no parent is gonna become her friend and her daughter will be left out of everything. It is a very sad future that she has created for an innocent yet-to-be-born child.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Let's be honest - no parent is gonna become her friend and her daughter will be left out of everything. It is a very sad future that she has created for an innocent yet-to-be-born child.
It’s so true, There are a couple of mums like Lozza in my daughter’s school and you can actually see other parents and teachers rolling their eyes or deliberately avoiding them all the time. To their credit, at least they seem to care about their children but after seeing Lozza’s pregnancy behaviour and risks she’s taken, not convinced she’ll have that redeeming trait.

Can imagine Laulié’s future birthdays won’t be a day for Laulié, it will instead be the anniversary of the dramatic day Lauren gave birth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thankyou @SATCGOSS - I had multiple post Covid pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). Was awful not being able to breathe and it put a strain on my heart as I wasn’t getting enough oxygen so it had to pump harder to try and keep me going. It was a shock as I’m a yungel only 37 🤣 I’m off the meds & nearly ok now, lung damage but heart back to normal. I’m mask exempt so I know Loz isn’t as you get a snazzy lanyard!!

I was (at the time of admission) a week or so from a heart attack or a moved clot blocking my airways. I’m SO lucky and obvs I love our NHS and it therefore fully pisses me off when dickheads like Loz say it’s just the flu, you get better, 99% survival rate, masks don’t work. And I’m fully vaccinated and my clot factor has fallen not risen so I’m not an anti vax like her. She’s just one of many idiots to spout crap but with the residual TOWIE fame she has she should get her facts right or just keep her fish lips zipped!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thankyou @SATCGOSS - I had multiple post Covid pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). Was awful not being able to breathe and it put a strain on my heart as I wasn’t getting enough oxygen so it had to pump harder to try and keep me going. It was a shock as I’m a yungel only 37 🤣 I’m off the meds & nearly ok now, lung damage but heart back to normal. I’m mask exempt so I know Loz isn’t as you get a snazzy lanyard!!

I was (at the time of admission) a week or so from a heart attack or a moved clot blocking my airways. I’m SO lucky and obvs I love our NHS and it therefore fully pisses me off when dickheads like Loz say it’s just the flu, you get better, 99% survival rate, masks don’t work. And I’m fully vaccinated and my clot factor has fallen not risen so I’m not an anti vax like her. She’s just one of many idiots to spout crap but with the residual TOWIE fame she has she should get her facts right or just keep her fish lips zipped!
I'm so sorry to read that you've had such a hard time, but I am so glad that you are getting back to normal. People like her shouldn't be allowed to spout the tit that they do! Fancy hashtagging that you're "#exempt #duetopregnancy" - prat!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I too am glad you're doing much better. What a terrible thing you've been through and idiots like her deny it's serious 😔 only reason she doesn't wear a mask is cos she cant get one big enough to house those 💋🤷

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.