Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mask needed due to pregacy? Doesn't she want to protect l'il Laulie? And who are these simpletons gagging to be injected by her? Is it cos it appears to be free or are they desperate to meet the slebrity yungel? Let's hope they don't live to regret it.
I know. It’s just sad for the baby that she has such an uncaring mother. I mean in Brazil after covid went mental a couple of months later they realized more and more pregnant mothers were dying or having still borns. The Indian variant is picking up here now who knows if it will impact pregnant people like the covid one. India won’t have that data yet. She is literally in everyone’s faces too and will pass it on too (if she gets any paying customers that is). She’s going to be that super spreader isn’t she 😂😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m done, the hashtags 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, also scrunchie on arm probably full of hair, bangles on, gloves not on properly, why no visor if no mask 😡
I'm a first aider and we have to be bare below the elbows, no necklaces, bracelets, rings or nail varnish. Hair must be tied back. You have to create a sterlie environment. So unhygienic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She must be broke if she’s going back to work at 45 months pregnant. Most women are slowing down at that point!
I’m sure the local health authorities would be interested in her shoddy use of PPE which at the hospital trust I work at is even higher level of your pregnant. No thought for the baby whatsoever 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know. It’s just sad for the baby that she has such an uncaring mother. I mean in Brazil after covid went mental a couple of months later they realized more and more pregnant mothers were dying or having still borns. The Indian variant is picking up here now who knows if it will impact pregnant people like the covid one. India won’t have that data yet. She is literally in everyone’s faces too and will pass it on too (if she gets any paying customers that is). She’s going to be that super spreader isn’t she 😂😂
She’s a super twit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One story says message Lauren and LG Aesthetic and then the next says only the aesthetic one; make your mind up Lozza 😂

Goodger the Butcher 😂 love it!
She can barely manhandle a hypodermic needle, I wouldn't bleeping trust her as far as I could throw her-and that really isn't very far!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#fatfakecuntlips
#fatfakecuntlipsbyfakecunt

#yesiamabusycunt
#butihaveajob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The reason she doesn't earn anywhere near her fellow ex-Towie colleagues is that she is a vile, horrible, narcissistic, rude arrogant girl. And that came across in all her TOWIE appearances. She was plain nasty to the other women on the show. I don't begrudge the likes of Luck Meck and Sam / BIllie Faiers, Lydia, Danielle, etc. earning their money as they came across well on the show. She is also bone idle, workshy, entitled and riddled with issues. It's a pretty sad existence relying on OF pervs to be able to cover your rent. If she wants to do the beauty stuff seriously, she should retrain with a reputable institute / college and graft properly and build up a clientele. Of course she won't though, she thinks she's too famous to have to do that!
THIS! 👆

I never watched much of TOWIE, I could feel it rotting my brain cells, but in the bits I have seen Lauren is just as obnoxious as duck.
People always say the Wrights were horrible to her (and I do think Mark was a bit of an hole), but I can't blame his family for thinking he'd saddled himself with a ride, vain, lazy dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was an absolute twit with NO PRIDE on towie, Mark treated her like a bleep and she kept crawling back begging for more. Knew she was shagging him when he was also shagging Lucy meck instead of sacking him off like anyone else would. She continued to shag him so she could rub Lucy's face in it........erm you're both muggy counts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought the guidance was pregnant women over 28 weeks should try and take extra precautions by working from home and strictly sticking to the 2m social distancing?
I personally would not want to be up close for a beauty procedure with anyone not wearing a mask. I also wouldn't want my lips done by anyone, let alone someone with very little training!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is she in that photo? She has a selfie ring light behind her, an unusual thing to have in a ‘salon’ or treatment room.

The scrunchie and bracelets, ewww. Not medically safe! I was in hospital last yearand my nurse was asking all aboutmy Apple watch, what does it do etc, she marvelled at it then said no point her getting one as it’s bare below the elbows permanently for medical staff.

Lauren should be wearing a mask or visor, she is not medically exempt and in fact is vulnerable as a heavily pregnant unvaccinated person. She doesn’t give a tit obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.