Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yung gel really is putting her yung gel at risk here.View attachment 579398View attachment 579399
Is she in the bathroom?

Illegal to ask for certain nationalities in job ads Lozza, unless you have a tangible reason. Which you don't.
Russian describes the treatment not a race ;)

She likely needs the deposits ASAP to pay for hire of the chair in whatever salon she is in and to pay for the doses of filler from its owner
So has it been confirmed that she has hired a chair in someone else's salon?

Reactions: 5
1. can’t believe she didn’t halve her face for once, what a difference!

2. Why the desperation to collect deposits and asap? Is she that skint and needs cash desperately or is it another lame attempt to drum up clients that she clearly isn’t getting despite all these posts?
Yep, surprised she’s used those photos. Moon face is back.

Re: question 2 - as has been said, she’ll be hiring a space she needs to pay for. I’m guessing needing to buy the (limited) PPE she’s wearing and possibly the needles etc. She was sent a load of filler a while back as she promoted it on her IG.

I also think she wants a deposit because she’ll have a no refund on the deposit policy - if word gets around that she’s done a bad job, someone reacts badly, she’s rude to people etc. they’ll be pulling out and she gets to keep the deposit.

Also there’ll be people taking the piss with no intention of showing up and if she’s spent her own money on hiring a space she’ll be livid if the slots aren’t filled.

Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly, wasn’t there a company who had given her a chair for her home? I’m sure she posted something about it on her stories a while back.

(FYI I’m not a new member, just opened a new account as my other username was quite easily identifiable 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really? She's so thick she probably is expecting only Russians to apply.
I thought if she’s using Russian technique she might put on a Russian accent to claim she’s Russian.

If I remember correctly, wasn’t there a company who had given her a chair for her home? I’m sure she posted something about it on her stories a while back.

(FYI I’m not a new member, just opened a new account as my other username was quite easily identifiable 😂)
Some pink chair she kept boasting about. But you would need your own space for that I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought if she’s using Russian technique she might put on a Russian accent to claim she’s Russian.

Some pink chair she kept boasting about. But you would need your own space for that I guess.
She's got space.... In the shadow of her arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Maybe a nice fur hat and fur trimmed cape and some balalaika music 🎶 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren Svetlana Golubev aka the butcher from Essex.
£100 for Leslie Ash lips and no refund!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lauren Svetlana Golubev aka the butcher from Essex.
£100 for Leslie Ash lips and no refund!
Ooh will that include a sex session with Charlie Farley and a life changing fall off the bed? Just asking for a friend like ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we all having the same Insta issue with her?
can’t see her stories... but she has a pink ring

*get your pink ring minds out of the gutter folks 😉
Just coming to say...... Chaz loves a pink ring 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On the NHS website it states you’re clinically vulnerable in your third trimester and should be especially cautious (you’re not mask exempt due to pregnancy, she’s talking bollocks). So I wonder what her midwife thinks about her working face to face indoors in a totally unmasked / shielded environment. Bet she doesn’t know. And I bet Mr Tax man hasn’t been bothered either! Is LG Aesthetics an actual registered company (insurance, tax etc) or is it just an insta handle? How are people paying her? Hmmm....

Actually- I’ve just checked companies house. There is an active LG Aesthetic but it’s registered elsewhere to someone with the initials LG so not her.

So if it’s not registered- how is she legally trading??
Nice bit of "cash in hand" work for Lozza. Erm, hello HMRC!!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, surprised she’s used those photos. Moon face is back.

Re: question 2 - as has been said, she’ll be hiring a space she needs to pay for. I’m guessing needing to buy the (limited) PPE she’s wearing and possibly the needles etc. She was sent a load of filler a while back as she promoted it on her IG.

I also think she wants a deposit because she’ll have a no refund on the deposit policy - if word gets around that she’s done a bad job, someone reacts badly, she’s rude to people etc. they’ll be pulling out and she gets to keep the deposit.

Also there’ll be people taking the piss with no intention of showing up and if she’s spent her own money on hiring a space she’ll be livid if the slots aren’t filled.
Never thought of people booking for a laugh but I bet there will be. I don’t like her but wouldn’t wish that on her even if it’s deserved 😁

Didn’t think about the space costs either, it’s possible she could end up just covering costs with all expenditures you’ve mentioned isn’t it.

I do think like any business she deserves bad reviews if warranted. I bet there are people who would stupidly go ahead anyway so they didn’t lose their deposit but that’s their own stupidity if they do 😁

Still there, just checked.....I've reported them all.
Balls, thought we’d got them removed 😆

Reactions: 7
Are we all having the same Insta issue with her?
can’t see her stories... but she has a pink ring

*get your pink ring minds out of the gutter folks 😉
That's what I'm getting. I don't actually follow her though so has she set it different?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.