Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. She hasn’t even bothered to put her gloves on properly. It’s scrunched up not even pulled up. The bracelet snd Scrunchie gross me out. That Scrunchie is ALWAYS on her hand and prob has all her bowel movements on it. She probably even cleans the sink whilst wearing it as a bracelet.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 578543Bet big Loz is ready to start the new trend in Essex 🤣
C'mon, that's got to be a joke, though it's making me think of these..
61TyQY85aHL._SL1000_[1].jpg

PS: There's an article about "Devil Lips" here

(Seems it's not real:
To find out more, we asked Dr Krystyna, cosmetic dentist and facial aesthetician about them, who was clear on the matter.
“You cannot change the anatomical shape of the lips like this,” she explains. “You can sharpen and contour by enhancing the vermillion border, but these ‘devil lips’ are unnatural.” She continues on to explain the damage you could cause if you tried to create this with fillers. “Filler injected inappropriately could end up in a blood vessel, causing blockages and leading to necrosis (death) of the tissue. The vessels are around the lips, so using filler inappropriately is what can cause this.”
So, while the trend is not literally possible (for now), in an age of AR and face filters – as well as face-changing tools like make-up and Photoshop – you too can join the devilish fun yourself, without any adverse health effects.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS! 👆

I never watched much of TOWIE, I could feel it rotting my brain cells, but in the bits I have seen Lauren is just as obnoxious as duck.
People always say the Wrights were horrible to her (and I do think Mark was a bit of an hole), but I can't blame his family for thinking he'd saddled himself with a ride, vain, lazy dumbass.
They weren’t nice to her but neither was she to them based on what I watched. She was always trying to drive a wedge between Mark and his family and start a row with them. Plus she slagged him off royally to them, yes he totally deserved it but their loyalty is with him, they shouldn’t have to listen to that just because she had no friends to talk to instead. Even her sister Nicola was visibly fed up of listening to her whingeing and then being his doormat.

Off camera she ripped chunks of hair out of Jess’ head in a fight on a night out too.

IMO she has proved what they said about her, she is lazy, can’t cook, nasty and obsessed with Mark (following him on his honeymoon, posting throwback snaps of bafta couple shots and selling stories saying he had a weird relationship with Michelle probably meant the Wrights pity her as much as they disliked her). Wouldn’t be surprised if Charlie’s friends and family dislike her in same way but hide it for Charlie’s sake (for now at least).

Even if she was wronged, it was by the Wrights so no excuse to tit all over everyone else as payback. She shouldn’t even care enough to want to tit on them but even to present day she is still liking comments referencing how they treated her. It’s pathetic and evident she is not over something that was a lifetime ago now, something that lots of us have similarly suffered and long since moved on if only to get our own peace in life.

What’s tells me the most though is the fact that her ex cast and production don’t want to know her. She would have gone on lots of double dates with Arg and Lydia but they didn’t seem to have a friendship. In fact, Lozza didn’t seem to have any friends amongst the cast, then or now whereas the others all get support and comment on each other’s pages.

If it’s true, her own family keep her at arms length, Charlie certainly seems happy to ‘out’ her diva traits too.

Even if she was unlucky in love it wouldn’t explain why she doesn’t seem to maintain one long term relationship with family or friends too. My opinion is she is the type of person without conscience who will tit on stranger or loved one to get where she thinks she should be in life.

Rant over 🤣

Happy Monday Scrunchies. #freeCharlie

• Heart
Reactions: 27
IG stories about booking treatments (as a model or otherwise), comments going from like 73 to 22 as you refresh. I’m thinking there’s a lot of deleting going on

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They weren’t nice to her but neither was she to them based on what I watched. She was always trying to drive a wedge between Mark and his family and start a row with them. Plus she slagged him off royally to them, yes he totally deserved it but their loyalty is with him, they shouldn’t have to listen to that just because she had no friends to talk to instead. Even her sister Nicola was visibly fed up of listening to her whingeing and then being his doormat.

Off camera she ripped chunks of hair out of Jess’ head in a fight on a night out too.

IMO she has proved what they said about her, she is lazy, can’t cook, nasty and obsessed with Mark (following him on his honeymoon, posting throwback snaps of bafta couple shots and selling stories saying he had a weird relationship with Michelle probably meant the Wrights pity her as much as they disliked her). Wouldn’t be surprised if Charlie’s friends and family dislike her in same way but hide it for Charlie’s sake (for now at least).

Even if she was wronged, it was by the Wrights so no excuse to tit all over everyone else as payback. She shouldn’t even care enough to want to tit on them but even to present day she is still liking comments referencing how they treated her. It’s pathetic and evident she is not over something that was a lifetime ago now, something that lots of us have similarly suffered and long since moved on if only to get our own peace in life.

What’s tells me the most though is the fact that her ex cast and production don’t want to know her. She would have gone on lots of double dates with Arg and Lydia but they didn’t seem to have a friendship. In fact, Lozza didn’t seem to have any friends amongst the cast, then or now whereas the others all get support and comment on each other’s pages.

If it’s true, her own family keep her at arms length, Charlie certainly seems happy to ‘out’ her diva traits too.

Even if she was unlucky in love it wouldn’t explain why she doesn’t seem to maintain one long term relationship with family or friends too. My opinion is she is the type of person without conscience who will tit on stranger or loved one to get where she thinks she should be in life.

Rant over 🤣

Pretty much sums it up. It’s a telling sign if people you work with don’t wanna know you or publicly support you and message you. Or just be embarrassed to be associated with you.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if it’s a coincidence that last week she started advertising her aesthetics business and there’s been no DM articles since🤔🤔. She knows everyone will tit on her business adventure and call out why people would be stupid to get their face injected by herer. Not sure 🤷‍♀️ She would lose a lot of potential business from the comments if there was an article on her.

Reactions: 10
Here’s one I made earlier 😂 the buffoon who’s had it done is probs scratching away right now 🤢
Did it show Lauren’s face as she injected?

Just wondering if it’s actually her doing injecting or if she has basically stolen someone else’s content again to pretend she has appointments?

It’s weird She hasn’t tagged anyone but showing their full face? Also what are the odds of two women with piercings (albeit different places) as her first appointments? I smell BS but could be wrong

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if it’s a coincidence that last week she started advertising her aesthetics business and there’s been no DM articles since🤔🤔. She knows everyone will tit on her business adventure and call out why people would be stupid to get their face injected by herer. Not sure 🤷‍♀️ She would lose a lot of potential business from the comments if there was an article on her.
Very true. I'm also surprised DM haven't made a story up from here like they usually do.

Reactions: 8
Did it show Lauren’s face as she injected?

Just wondering if it’s actually her doing injecting or if she has basically stolen someone else’s content again to pretend she has appointments?

It’s weird She hasn’t tagged anyone but showing their full face? Also what are the odds of two women with piercings (albeit different places) as her first appointments? I smell BS but could be wrong
There was one earlier with half of Goodgers face in it (we think it’s Goodgers face).
B4B621DF-95BC-46E0-9E79-50BFA06B3B0F.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure which is more disturbing : the thought of yon face leaning over you, sore, swollen lips or the 'fans' who are prepared to endure this. She's thick as mince 😔

Reactions: 9
Charlie has gone private again, what a wanker.
Yes he is. Quite literally ;)

Rant over 🤣

Funny but all of the above points can be levelled at price too;

Clearly Charlie has "A Type", ie nutcases

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh thanks 😊, she wishes that were her face (not nearly as much as Charlie does).

I don’t know why but something still feels off about this whole thing. Even though she has that crap ‘diamond’ necklace on showing it is more recent, she doesn’t have her bump as someone else pointed out. The pose reminds me of her pictures she posted when she was training in Manchester but then she didn’t have the necklace then. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She was however wearing black and had the same violent Scrunchie in her hair 🤣
There was one earlier with half of Goodgers face in it (we think it’s Goodgers face).
View attachment 578760

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.