Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the NHS website it states you’re clinically vulnerable in your third trimester and should be especially cautious (you’re not mask exempt due to pregnancy, she’s talking bollocks). So I wonder what her midwife thinks about her working face to face indoors in a totally unmasked / shielded environment. Bet she doesn’t know. And I bet Mr Tax man hasn’t been bothered either! Is LG Aesthetics an actual registered company (insurance, tax etc) or is it just an insta handle? How are people paying her? Hmmm....

Actually- I’ve just checked companies house. There is an active LG Aesthetic but it’s registered elsewhere to someone with the initials LG so not her.

So if it’s not registered- how is she legally trading??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thankyou @SATCGOSS - I had multiple post Covid pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). Was awful not being able to breathe and it put a strain on my heart as I wasn’t getting enough oxygen so it had to pump harder to try and keep me going. It was a shock as I’m a yungel only 37 🤣 I’m off the meds & nearly ok now, lung damage but heart back to normal. I’m mask exempt so I know Loz isn’t as you get a snazzy lanyard!!

I was (at the time of admission) a week or so from a heart attack or a moved clot blocking my airways. I’m SO lucky and obvs I love our NHS and it therefore fully pisses me off when dickheads like Loz say it’s just the flu, you get better, 99% survival rate, masks don’t work. And I’m fully vaccinated and my clot factor has fallen not risen so I’m not an anti vax like her. She’s just one of many idiots to spout crap but with the residual TOWIE fame she has she should get her facts right or just keep her fish lips zipped!
Glad you ok now and able to continue slagging off our Lozza 🥰. My mam has COPD and its awful so you have my sympathy for what you have been through. She also has a snazzy lanyard I got for her. I was like err do these come in black I don't do colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Done my bit and reported any of her cos
Thankyou @SATCGOSS - I had multiple post Covid pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). Was awful not being able to breathe and it put a strain on my heart as I wasn’t getting enough oxygen so it had to pump harder to try and keep me going. It was a shock as I’m a yungel only 37 🤣 I’m off the meds & nearly ok now, lung damage but heart back to normal. I’m mask exempt so I know Loz isn’t as you get a snazzy lanyard!!

I was (at the time of admission) a week or so from a heart attack or a moved clot blocking my airways. I’m SO lucky and obvs I love our NHS and it therefore fully pisses me off when dickheads like Loz say it’s just the flu, you get better, 99% survival rate, masks don’t work. And I’m fully vaccinated and my clot factor has fallen not risen so I’m not an anti vax like her. She’s just one of many idiots to spout crap but with the residual TOWIE fame she has she should get her facts right or just keep her fish lips zipped!
Wow that sounds horrific, can almost imagine it would be enough to give you PTSD let alone dealing with the physical symptoms still lingering too? I wish more people like you had your story out there as too many people wrongly assume you have to be older to be seriously affected.

Like you it boils my piss when instahuns spout their uneducated bullshit views. They claim victim and say people are trying to say they don't have a right to an opinion but having an opinion vs promoting it to followers are two entirely separate things (especially when many of their followers are as incapable of educating themselves as they are)!

In years to come when Laulie is older, can't wait to see how Lozza reacts when she has to deal with a z-lister has-been like her promoting a potentially life threatening view. Will she still think it's harmless then e.g. if some 'influencer' says it's okay to take drugs for example? Based on her logic she should be okay with it, it's just an opinion at the end of the day :mad:

Reactions: 12
Oddly, it’s left me with claustrophobia (probably from not being able to get my breath). But I deal with it and I hope it will fade 😊 I have a lovely supportive husband and 2 under 10s so I don’t brood on it all for long 😊

SO... I had a look on companies house and there’s no LG Aesthetics or AGL etc etc, so it’s looking very unlikely she’s operating legally or paying tax. She’s likely cash in hand or bank transfer. If she didn’t bother to register the company she’s very unlikely in my opinion to have insurance and therefore is open to being literally bankrupted by a negligence claim. She’s certainly not operating in a safe or Covid compliant way and she’s breaking insta rules advertising on there.

She’s also heavily pregnant and acting against NHS advice.I don’t know how much she’s making but I don’t see how it’s worth it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yuck, is that a can of fizzy drink next to the sharps bin?! You’re not supposed to eat and drink in a clinic setting. Urgh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God yung gel really is putting her yung gel at risk here.View attachment 579398View attachment 579399
Thanks for posting. Few things,

1. can’t believe she didn’t halve her face for once, what a difference!

2. Why the desperation to collect deposits and asap? Is she that skint and needs cash desperately or is it another lame attempt to drum up clients that she clearly isn’t getting despite all these posts?

3. It is sickening that she doesn’t care about the safety of her baby. No amount of money is worth risking her baby’s life and yet here she is taking that risk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She likely needs the deposits ASAP to pay for hire of the chair in whatever salon she is in and to pay for the doses of filler from its owner

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They must turn up for their appointment and say to Lozza. Hi I have an appointment with Lauren and she probably says "yeah babes that's me"...
1621342661916.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On the NHS website it states you’re clinically vulnerable in your third trimester and should be especially cautious (you’re not mask exempt due to pregnancy, she’s talking bollocks). So I wonder what her midwife thinks about her working face to face indoors in a totally unmasked / shielded environment. Bet she doesn’t know. And I bet Mr Tax man hasn’t been bothered either! Is LG Aesthetics an actual registered company (insurance, tax etc) or is it just an insta handle? How are people paying her? Hmmm....

Actually- I’ve just checked companies house. There is an active LG Aesthetic but it’s registered elsewhere to someone with the initials LG so not her.

So if it’s not registered- how is she legally trading??
Report her to trading standards for investigation. Is she using someone else's premises to operate from? Is she going house-to-house? How can she say conditions are sterile?

Reactions: 10
So she’s charging £100 now for “models”. She probably didn’t have many takers for the bargain price of £180. I’m presuming she got the fillers free because she promoted them
072116F9-B19D-4782-BF49-4BD28ABA91E1.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.