Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO skint isn't she?
Absolutely banging out the lip filler promos and no backgrid shoots for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God only knows what goes on inside that noggin of hers. I don't think even she can make sense of her own thoughts but ploughs ahead with her posts and random musings in the aimless hope she will strike a chord with someone, somewhere
Bit like Dougal in Father Ted

1621268432806.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree 99% of what you said. I haven’t watched TOWIE but have heard many times she is nasty piece of work. Was unkind to people. Even our resident pap said the paps hate dealing with her and she’s just not worth the hassle now.
The 1% I disagreed with you was when you said “ she is a vile, horrible, narcissistic, rude arrogant girl.” I would have changed the last word to cow or TWUNT.

yay Sherlock is back.
*High five* *flyingtacklehug* hello!!!! How have you not watched TOWIE! Its on the ITV player! You don't even have to watch much of it as she's in it from the first scenes and within seconds you just understand what a dick she is.

All caught up, you lot have gave me such a laugh. Agree about the safety of the fillers, remember a while ago I shared a story we all looked at about a lady in Essex and it went wrong. Her face basically started dying and she ended up having to go into a hyperbaric chamber. It was one tiny wrong move and basically the vein that runs right across her face was nicked.

Frightening!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
URGHHHH; No way would I let anyone near me with a needle let alone a numpty like her - even wiv 'er certifcat in asfeticks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The yungel who questioned how soap prevented infections on her stories . No mask, preggers ain't I

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m done, the hashtags 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, also scrunchie on arm probably full of hair, bangles on, gloves not on properly, why no visor if no mask 😡
Even that picture doesn’t even resemble lozza ! The woman in the picture is ten years younger and has a completely different nose abs face shape. Oh what a muppet !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you let her inject your face when she looks like that? I wouldn’t trust her to run a bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m done, the hashtags 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, also scrunchie on arm probably full of hair, bangles on, gloves not on properly, why no visor if no mask 😡
How the actual duck is this legal?? Not a clinical environment, violent scrunchie and make up dripping off her face. I do not understand how this can be allowed? I mean HOW? there must be someone I can tell 😠 this is outrageous.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Unbelievable. No mask. Great safety concerns then. What a JOKE. And who the duck is that. If people are going to turn up and get her to inject her face, they wouldn’t even recognize her.

See her stupid fucked up #’s
7B6CAA7A-2DF9-44D9-AA29-6B9E595E9E97.jpeg

Just noticed she’s now just looking for models. Did no one sign up that she can deform yet 😂😂

she’ll probably try the upsell and say you need to come back every 3 months now and pay.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why, just why would you let the Goodger Butcher anywhere near your face?! These women must need their head testing. I foresee legal action biting her in the arse in the future when she botches up someone's face.

And who's face is she using today in that picture lol?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely it’s wrong to promote something but clearly have a filter on: she could have a filter on that persons lips to make them look better 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One story says message Lauren and LG Aesthetic and then the next says only the aesthetic one; make your mind up Lozza 😂

Why, just why would you let the Goodger Butcher anywhere near your face?! These women must need their head testing. I foresee legal action biting her in the arse in the future when she botches up someone's face.

And who's face is she using today in that picture lol?!
Goodger the Butcher 😂 love it!

Attachments

• Haha
Unbelievable. No mask. Great safety concerns then. What a JOKE. And who the duck is that. If people are going to turn up and get her to inject her face, they wouldn’t even recognize her.

See her stupid fucked up #’s
View attachment 578243

Just noticed she’s now just looking for models. Did no one sign up that she can deform yet 😂😂

she’ll probably try the upsell and say you need to come back every 3 months now and pay.
No mask needed due to pregacy? Doesn't she want to protect l'il Laulie? And who are these simpletons gagging to be injected by her? Is it cos it appears to be free or are they desperate to meet the slebrity yungel? Let's hope they don't live to regret it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.