Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, her posts are getting more difficult to read and thatā€™s saying something. The word salad isnā€™t even in a bowl anymore, itā€™s been flung around the room! Part of me is sad for her, sheā€™s illiterate, why would anyone let her near their face with a needle when she canā€™t write a readable sentence? That poor poor baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would she choose to go full time when the baby is born? Sheā€™s never worked full time in her life. AND didnā€™t she publicly gripe re mothers who work FT saying she didnā€™t agree with it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would she choose to go full time when the baby is born? Sheā€™s never worked full time in her life. AND didnā€™t she publicly gripe re mothers who work FT saying she didnā€™t agree with it !!
Yes!!!! She did mock mothers who worked and had their children in childcare!!! She said this when she wasn't even a mother! Now she is skint she is begging to work and can't even advertise herself correctly or use proper grammar in her posts! So Chaz works and she is planning to work!? So WHO will watch your baby? Are you going to wait 6 to 9 months so you can bond with your baby and then go to work?? Or are you jumping straight in and leaving your baby with a stranger that you so publicly disagreed with?? You are a an idiot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She does the same amount of Roasties that I would do for at least 4 !!!

And the grammar ...... FFS really. It's frightening

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So just because she opened a tanning shop she thinks it justifies being able to inject peoples with fillers etc ?! Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's happened is she's been googling fancy desserts to impress old Oddbod, and she now thinks you can make one of these out of Yorkshire puddings & treacle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 577286
No chance, she cant even pronounce croquembouche let alone spell or god forbid make it.

Just looking back at the stories and they didn't even make it to the plate

1621237542708.png
1621237603193.png

Why does she resemble an American inmate ?
Was this when she went to see her dad on his birthday? No badly spelt captions to attach to filtered pics of them both? It's a sad day indeed :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking as a Yorkshire lass. I don't use Auntie Bessies personally but I'd rather people used them than (heaven forbid) had NO Yorkshires, though they are missing from the final meal so she either burned them, forgot about them, or ate them before she plated up!

Those roasties aren't roasted, they're boiled in oil. They're meant to be crunchy not wet. Ugh. Stuffing balls, though? LAZY. A packet of Paxo is THE easiest thing to make, much better than those frozen dry monstrosities.

She seems to have rubbed chicken bouillon (you can see the tub in one of her photos) on the chuck before she's roasted it. No idea why, chickens just need a bit of pepper and an onion shoved in them for a basic roast. Why use salty bouillon, her blood pressure will be off the scale.

No idea why Chaz is asking for that any time of the day. I'd invite him to mine for a proper roast but I respect my sink too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She just posted and deleted a nip slip video promoting her only fans. Did anyone else see that? Maybe she got the wrong account šŸ¤”
A leaky nip slip šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢?

Is that a botch job or mouth herpes ? šŸ¤®
She obviously bunked off the day of her asfetics course where they teach facia proportion. The top lip is supposed to be 1/3 and the bottom 2/3 wide

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking as a Yorkshire lass. I don't use Auntie Bessies personally but I'd rather people used them than (heaven forbid) had NO Yorkshires, though they are missing from the final meal so she either burned them, forgot about them, or ate them before she plated up!

Those roasties aren't roasted, they're boiled in oil. They're meant to be crunchy not wet. Ugh. Stuffing balls, though? LAZY. A packet of Paxo is THE easiest thing to make, much better than those frozen dry monstrosities.

She seems to have rubbed chicken bouillon (you can see the tub in one of her photos) on the chuck before she's roasted it. No idea why, chickens just need a bit of pepper and an onion shoved in them for a basic roast. Why use salty bouillon, her blood pressure will be off the scale.

No idea why Chaz is asking for that any time of the day. I'd invite him to mine for a proper roast but I respect my sink too much.
I stick half an onion and half a lemon in my chicken cavity - ooh errm Mrs ;) I should probably copy this to the H & M thread haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.