Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following exposure to Chinese counterfeit fillers, you develope anaphylactic shock.
Who would you rather start adrenaline, oxygen and steroids?
A) Big Loz with the knowledge she gleaned on her top asfetics course
B) no thanks I will wait for paramedic KP in her ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So just because she opened a tanning shop she thinks it justifies being able to inject peoples with fillers etc ?! Unbelievable
Exactly what I thought. But if people are will to risk their face with her. Good luck to them. They’re more stupid then she’s is. All they need to do is a quick google search to work out how bad she is and how little training she is. If I had someone injecting my face I would want them to have a nurse present or someone with at least 7 years experience to inject my face.

View attachment 577620
it hurts my head trying to fathom what the village idiot is on about today
Village idiot😂😂. And she says it’s not real including the filters but frames her filtered pictures and hangs them up in her house 😂😂😂. BayBeh won’t recognize the person in the frames pictures

Shes just constantly reading on tattle isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is 👀👀👀

Is she still selling all her designer shoes /bespoke trainers etc .. that she keeps finding in her home ? Or have we stopped that 🤣🤣🤣
All still up for sale. I don’t think she’s sold one from her new Instagram page. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Lauren ever ever EVER posted a non photoshopped picture in the past 36 months, let alone a non filtered one?

she’s a “specail” fucktard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Assuming backgrid shop everything, have WE seen any actual real life pics of her lately? We know she filters videos and all her own stuff.

Reactions: 11
'after the baby I will continue to do more ares' I'm sorry, what? You're going to continue talking out your arse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
'after the baby I will continue to do more ares' I'm sorry, what? You're going to continue talking out your arse?
I wondered why she was bringing Ares, The God Of War into a conversation shilling lip fillers :ROFLMAO:

The "worthy" post she shared about filters not being real life, she shared a similar one a few months ago. She must really think she does look like her filtered pictures, either that or it's a weird double-bluff. Or maybe it's to make her sound like the "nice person" she keeps saying she is? She's so "real" and "relatable". Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wondered why she was bringing Ares, The God Of War into a conversation shilling lip fillers :ROFLMAO:

The "worthy" post she shared about filters not being real life, she shared a similar one a few months ago. She must really think she does look like her filtered pictures, either that or it's a weird double-bluff. Or maybe it's to make her sound like the "nice person" she keeps saying she is? She's so "real" and "relatable". Not!
God only knows what goes on inside that noggin of hers. I don't think even she can make sense of her own thoughts but ploughs ahead with her posts and random musings in the aimless hope she will strike a chord with someone, somewhere

• Haha
Jeez; "I done top courses..........................................." Did she ever go to school?
In all seriousness, I am actually worried that someone with her extremely poor literacy skills is capable of reading and understanding the instructions on whatever vials she is using. Can she be trusted to use the right amount of mls if she can barely read and write?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
God only knows what goes on inside that noggin of hers. I don't think even she can make sense of her own thoughts but ploughs ahead with her posts and random musings in the aimless hope she will strike a chord with someone, somewhere

I think the answer is not very much other than revelling in her self assigned status as Britain's most treasured Yungel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has Lauren ever ever EVER posted a non photoshopped picture in the past 36 months, let alone a non filtered one?

she’s a “specail” fucktard
No but Chaz posted the putting course ones wonder if she is still as angry no potatoes for Chaz that day but she probably kicked him in the love spuds .

• Haha
Loves of my life! I finally have the internet! I am typing this from the snug sanctuary of my bed as I watch Netflix once again. I see not much has been happening over the weekend! It's good when he decided on a whim he wanted a roast she had all the stuff in for a roast 😒 Nine weeks to go!!!!!!

I'm off to catch up on what I have missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Loves of my life! I finally have the internet! I am typing this from the snug sanctuary of my bed as I watch Netflix once again. I see not much has been happening over the weekend! It's good when he decided on a whim he wanted a roast she had all the stuff in for a roast 😒 Nine weeks to go!!!!!!

I'm off to catch up on what I have missed.
There she is! Thought you'd met a beard and had decided he was more interesting than Lozza (I mean you kidnapped a beard and have him locked in the cupboard but shhhh!!) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There she is! Thought you'd met a beard and had decided he was more interesting than Lozza (I mean you kidnapped a beard and have him locked in the cupboard but shhhh!!) 🤣
I wish!! No, I just got the internet about two hours ago (shout-out to lovely Martin the BT engineer). Have just been working like an absolute beast and then today had a bit of a hypo (diabetes) so I have had to take to my bed for a relax as my body was obviously saying slow the duck down.

Have just been catching up, I just can't deal with the spelling and grammar. How on earth can you be 34 and not sense check things before posting. Glad she hasn't sold any trainers, find her mental health/no fillers bullshit is just attention seeking for the likes and she has no investment in either of these things. I also noticed she is still using the stock image she got off Google to promote her asfetics business! twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You know I kind of feel a bit sorry for her; She's seen her co-stars of that awful programme (LOL) go on to earn millions for doing naff-all and here she is earning a few lousy quid for demeaning herself for perverts; What a sad life. I hope she pulls herself together when the baby comes or she won't have custody of her very long.

I feel she is a whole lot nicer as a person that skanky ever would be :(
The reason she doesn't earn anywhere near her fellow ex-Towie colleagues is that she is a vile, horrible, narcissistic, rude arrogant girl. And that came across in all her TOWIE appearances. She was plain nasty to the other women on the show. I don't begrudge the likes of Luck Meck and Sam / BIllie Faiers, Lydia, Danielle, etc. earning their money as they came across well on the show. She is also bone idle, workshy, entitled and riddled with issues. It's a pretty sad existence relying on OF pervs to be able to cover your rent. If she wants to do the beauty stuff seriously, she should retrain with a reputable institute / college and graft properly and build up a clientele. Of course she won't though, she thinks she's too famous to have to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason she doesn't earn anywhere near her fellow ex-Towie colleagues is that she is a vile, horrible, narcissistic, rude arrogant girl. And that came across in all her TOWIE appearances. She was plain nasty to the other women on the show. I don't begrudge the likes of Luck Meck and Sam / BIllie Faiers, Lydia, Danielle, etc. earning their money as they came across well on the show. She is also bone idle, workshy, entitled and riddled with issues. It's a pretty sad existence relying on OF pervs to be able to cover your rent. If she wants to do the beauty stuff seriously, she should retrain with a reputable institute / college and graft properly and build up a clientele. Of course she won't though, she thinks she's too famous to have to do that!
I agree 99% of what you said. I haven’t watched TOWIE but have heard many times she is nasty piece of work. Was unkind to people. Even our resident pap said the paps hate dealing with her and she’s just not worth the hassle now.
The 1% I disagreed with you was when you said “ she is a vile, horrible, narcissistic, rude arrogant girl.” I would have changed the last word to cow or TWUNT.

yay Sherlock is back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.