Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she cooks extra Yorkshire puddings for the dogs? Oh well wait she gave them away didn't she! twit. My dog loves a Yorkie and gravy on a Sunday.
Maybe she has the yorkies for desert with treacle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
‘DM me for the date’?!?! That means you’re free at 2pm every day then Lozza as no one has taken you up on your ‘specail offer’ 😂😂
This is bizarre. Naively I still expect at least some of the things she says and does to make sense.😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please DM her and ask where and how? Go on I will give you 3 aunt bessies yorkies and some sink unblocker!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe she has the yorkies for desert with treacle.
What is wrong with that? My late Father used to love that.

As for her chicken dinner, why all that seasoning? my Mother NEVER uses that tit.
Lozza has no idea how to prepare a proper roast chicken.

• Heart

As for her chicken dinner, why all that seasoning? my Mother NEVER uses that tit.
We always had yorkies with golden syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream if you were lucky 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Nothing wrong with it at all, I can see Lozza doing that straight after a a full dinner with 25 roast potatoes. That's what's funny!

• Haha
Nothing wrong with it at all, I can see Lozza doing that straight after a a full dinner with 25 roast potatoes. That's what's funny!
What's happened is she's been googling fancy desserts to impress old Oddbod, and she now thinks you can make one of these out of Yorkshire puddings & treacle 🤣🤣

Croquembouche-GettyImages-86056299-57b6b28f5f9b58cdfd412a58.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see her lip drop off in her filters in her latest vid 😂😂. She’ll be hoping this is what makes DM tomorrow probably. Some stupid story about reconciling with her dad. And two different colored eyes.
C9920ABB-ACC7-46A6-A238-06F1BF5B4725.png

A3DB60FB-14F2-4776-977F-FF6967FD8725.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it's quite sad to see someone so beggy. I really think she needs some help.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
]How quick did she cook that chicken though hope Charlie’s taking plenty of loo roll to school sorry work tomorrow

• Haha
She's so stuck in the past. Reminiscing about her salon that got petrol bombed. It's really sad. I think she should give up the "celeb" stuff and concentrate on herself. I bet Carol Wright hears about her now and shudders and then rubs her hands together that Mark didn't end up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so stuck in the past. Reminiscing about her salon that got petrol bombed. It's really sad. I think she should give up the "celeb" stuff and concentrate on herself. I bet Carol Wright hears about her now and shudders and then rubs her hands together that Mark didn't end up with her.
Ive never watched the show but have heard they didn’t like her. Was it she just wasn’t pretty and classy enough for that family?

Reactions: 6
Ive never watched the show but have heard they didn’t like her. Was it she just wasn’t pretty and classy enough for that family?
She was pretty before she started hacking at her face. I know it was a long time ago, but she looks like a completely different person now. I always thought that Carol was quite mean to her, but you only see what they want you to see, not what goes on behind closed doors so maybe she had her reasons.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.