Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted and deleted a nip slip video promoting her only fans. Did anyone else see that? Maybe she got the wrong account 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Could you see everything
She was walking along what looked like a hotel corridor in one of those horrible white lacy “poolside dresses” if you know what I mean. Then panned the camera down and her nip was out and she pulled the dress back over it. She wasn’t pregnant, looked like it was probably in Dubai a while ago. There was a link to her OF and telling people to subscribe. Damn it I was going to screenshot but assumed someone else would have!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She was walking along what looked like a hotel corridor in one of those horrible white lacy “poolside dresses” if you know what I mean. Then panned the camera down and her nip was out and she pulled the dress back over it. She wasn’t pregnant, looked like it was probably in Dubai a while ago. There was a link to her OF and telling people to subscribe. Damn it I was going to screenshot but assumed someone else would have!
Nothing eludes us Scrunchies, well done, an heroic effort but sorry you had to go through that. No go and bleach your eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the update. Now I wonder where she posts this stuff 🤔🤔🤔

D0D77FFC-EE7E-4ADE-8141-5B5DF696C095.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That chicken is not looking any better

Screenshot_20210516-202421.png

And at least 8 aunt Bessie's Yorkshire's

Screenshot_20210516-202332~2.png

Oddbod had better go easy on the sink, don't want it cracking under all that tonnage!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone spotted the yorkie quantity 🤣🤣

I don’t feel sorry for her and she’s not the only OG of TOWIE to fail. Mario is scrapping the barrel with that skinny tit, those Casio watch things and that travel pyramid scheme. He’s probably grateful that his sister is married into McFly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she cooks extra Yorkshire puddings for the dogs? Oh well wait she gave them away didn't she! twit. My dog loves a Yorkie and gravy on a Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.