Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say I was shocked she’s lied about her family rift but she lies like she breathes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another qualified doctor has already criticized her technique. Said she doesn’t even have the basics right.

Reactions: 7
Got a dentist appointment tomorrow. He didn't go to university but he went on a 2 day course and is much cheaper. Sure it will be fine....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to the IG page,

LG Aesthetic’s

Aesthetics qualified💉
Fully insured

However the account is private and only Loz and Chaz follow it.

DODGY!!!
🤣🤣 Why has she got that apostrophe in there? Is there a word missing off the end? LG Aesthetic's tit or something? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She follows this account. Probably using their stats 😂😂. Someone commented that it’s hard finding that many new clients for everyday.
CF247FE5-12FF-457B-9A5E-65955D92C3E9.png

• Wow
🤣🤣 Why has she got that apostrophe in there? Is there a word missing off the end? LG Aesthetic's tit or something? 🤣🤣
There is a salon with a similar name, came across that in Sherlock mode.

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s denying her daughter her maternal grandparents and aunties for the petty and narcissistic belief that she’s better than them and they’re mocking her because they’re jealous.
Well, she’s denying the kid their paternal Grandparents too - she doesn’t care

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lozza is driving in her car.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
D33CE3E8-974D-402F-B2CD-215FEB2893E3.jpeg

How long will that last 😂😂. Great work if it was a Scrunchie!

Ok. This one is definitely a Scrunchie

F1D2F04F-76A8-4A66-95F3-6982B885A22A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she is sat at home thinking "a canne even tit without those tattle busy cunts knowing wot as doing" 🤣🤣
Having a tit is about the only thing she doesn't share, but I'm not going to give her any ideas, sshhhh! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean it costs to live, we all know that. It's not just rent, it's council tax, water rates, fuel, tv licence, WiFi, mobile contract.... Getting you arse out on OF's for £20 then that photo being put on to a pervs forum for free isn't a decent earn. That rag mag column also won't pay the bills. Chaz is earning so that's probs the bills paid for but still it is a sad existence to her fellow ex towie BAFTA winners isn't it!!
You know I kind of feel a bit sorry for her; She's seen her co-stars of that awful programme (LOL) go on to earn millions for doing naff-all and here she is earning a few lousy quid for demeaning herself for perverts; What a sad life. I hope she pulls herself together when the baby comes or she won't have custody of her very long.

I feel she is a whole lot nicer as a person that skanky ever would be :(

Reactions: 14
The reason she never earned good money or has friends is because she isn't a nice person.
Dont feel sorry for her.
She always has to point out " I'm a nice person"
Needs mental help. Delusional. Never feel sorry as she has had help and chucked it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The reason she never earned good money or has friends is because she isn't a nice person.
Dont feel sorry for her.
She always has to point out " I'm a nice person"
Needs mental help. Delusional. Never feel sorry as she has had help and chucked it away.
Gotta be 100% nicer than Skanky though no matter how despicable she is :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.