Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must lie awake at night panicking, I would be a wreck wondering where my money was coming from. The way her life is going is not a good direction especially as a new mother. I know we take the piss and she is an idiot but she is treading dangerous grounds with her OF's and aesthetic business. She needs to think of the future and her child's future and have a stable job and a stable future. I cannot believe you can do a 2 day course to inject people in the face. Who in their right mind would not look at the history of the practitioner and their qualifications instead of just the price and the quick fix. Makes me w terrified of the future and what all these idiots are going to look like in 10 years!!
Lozza needs to have a word with her mate Skanky to learn the principles of having no qualms whatsoever about ripping people off or any of the other shonky dealings she does;
Maybe this one has the conscience that is hopelessly amiss in the Skanky One?

Reactions: 8
What’s going on with her family? She doesn’t speak to any of them, and blames fame, but her little star faded a long time ago. She says they used to invite her to things and then go ‘told ya’ when she couldn’t go due to ‘work commitments’ (hah) but then when they stopped inviting her she felt left out? Can’t do right for doing wrong then can they? It seems to me they don’t treat her like the celebrity she feels she is. She says she doesn’t need their negativity... I mean, her birth mum said she wished she stopped with the lip fillers- it seems the truth hurts and Lauren would rather ostracise herself from her whole family than take any sort of criticism at all.

She’s denying her daughter her maternal grandparents and aunties for the petty and narcissistic belief that she’s better than them and they’re mocking her because they’re jealous.
I think actually the family rift thing is for sympathy and attention. She still sees her sisters and their children. She doesn’t mention her mum but at the moment her dad is flavour of the month, I’m guessing because (as she’s told us multiple times) this is his first Grandchild and so he’s probably pandering to her more than her mum.

Reactions: 9
I mean it costs to live, we all know that. It's not just rent, it's council tax, water rates, fuel, tv licence, WiFi, mobile contract.... Getting you arse out on OF's for £20 then that photo being put on to a pervs forum for free isn't a decent earn. That rag mag column also won't pay the bills. Chaz is earning so that's probs the bills paid for but still it is a sad existence to her fellow ex towie BAFTA winners isn't it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lozza needs to have a word with her mate Skanky to learn the principles of having no qualms whatsoever about ripping people off or any of the other shonky dealings she does;
Maybe this one has the conscience that is hopelessly amiss in the Skanky One?
She hasn't got the time left to even slightly resemble 'she who must be prosecuted and jailed'. Hopefully no-one else ever will either.

Reactions: 7
Wonder how mush she’s making for that piss poor column in that tit rag OK! Magazine?
Can’t be enuf to support her, chaz and the new baby, plus rent , car lease etc,
It’s sad that this baby, will deserve so much more, but big loz will use her to bank roll her already fucked up life,
All the people out there desperate to conceive a baby, and this degenerate will now have one, and no where near deserves her 😢
Not much as it's under 750 words. Will be NUJ rates probably so 300 maximum. Some of that goes to moley and don't forget to save 20% for the taxman Loz....

I mean it costs to live, we all know that. It's not just rent, it's council tax, water rates, fuel, tv licence, WiFi, mobile contract.... Getting you arse out on OF's for £20 then that photo being put on to a pervs forum for free isn't a decent earn. That rag mag column also won't pay the bills. Chaz is earning so that's probs the bills paid for but still it is a sad existence to her fellow ex towie BAFTA winners isn't it!!
She needs to remember that HMRC will be expecting some too, that's if she earns enough to have to pay tax....

Wonder how mush she’s making for that piss poor column in that tit rag OK! Magazine?
Can’t be enuf to support her, chaz and the new baby, plus rent , car lease etc,
It’s sad that this baby, will deserve so much more, but big loz will use her to bank roll her already fucked up life,
All the people out there desperate to conceive a baby, and this degenerate will now have one, and no where near deserves her 😢
Possibly why she is sucking up to her dad and rest of the family now. She will be in want of a handout. (To be fair, your family should help you if you are skint and have a baby due)

I'm sure her sisters will TRY and help. Whether she accepts or not is a different story seeing as she thinks it's awful her nephew doesn't drink water, only juice, and yung yung gel will only drink filtered water and organic fruit and veg.... I'm sure her sister really appreciated her thoughts on it seeing as shes been feeding laulie dominoes, chicken korma and a litre of oil a week for 7 months.

She was on her ig stories begging for a free carpet fitter for her sister "she never sees" . lol I thought that was Charlie's trade ? Obviously they cant offer themselves up to help without a price tag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you lease it, you’re responsible throughout the contract to keep it legal. If a car isn’t legal, it voids insurance in the event of an RTC too

so tempted to log on to the MID to see who insures It 🤣. Obvs won’t as that’s my job jeopardised

it’s was registered first in March 18 so MOT due March 21

If the car is driven or parked on a access road with no valid MOT, it is a police matter

Morning lovely Scrunchies ❤ hope you're all ok this fine Sunday morning.

Well I'll eave it to you to get her reported and done as it sounds like you're in the know 🤣 my vehicle has a September reg but it's MOT is always due in February. It's not been SORN at all. Therefore it must have been registered new in the September but not sold and first off the forecourt and on the road until the February after.

New car regs come out twice a year, March and September but MOT's aren't all done every year in only March or September are they 👍
It’s only £50 for an MOT. It’s a 3 year old car and should pass first time. Iways she that skint she can’t afford £50???
It's £35 round our way.
Well she struggles to afford a key fob so maybe an MOT is a stretch

she’s got the cot, the pram but not blagged a car seat yet ...

where’s her daddykins pics from yesterday ... maybe she’s photoshopping him to resemble a DILF today
She has already begged a car seat, beggy ungrateful madam. When that picture of all those boxes in her house was put on here, there were 2 silver cross ones with different names on. One was Pioneer, can't recall the other but I googled both and one was a car seat 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Still on the beg for victims I see...
And she is specific on the kind of lip filler, I googled Russian lip filler, suppose to give a natural finish.
£180 is cheap, I've been in Sherlock mode, a couple of sites I looked at and the cheapest was £270.
That was just a basic look at a couple of random sites.

• Wow
  • Sick
And she is specific on the kind of lip filler, I googled Russian lip filler, suppose to give a natural finish.
£180 is cheap, I've been in Sherlock mode, a couple of sites I looked at and the cheapest was £270.
That was just a basic look at a couple of random sites.
Yep £270 for 1ml and £540 for 2ml or thereabouts. She is embarrassing herself offering her services this cheap but then she has too as she isn't a professional is she!

Reactions: 6
Yep £270 for 1ml and £540 for 2ml or thereabouts. She is embarrassing herself offering her services this cheap but then she has too as she isn't a professional is she!
Backstreet treatment or in her case, done in a car park.:LOL::LOL:

Oh and Charlie has the same post on his IG Stories,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she must be doing this at home, I can't find any indication of a Salon.

Sounds a bit dodgy to me, I'm also concerned for hygiene issues too.

• Wow
I think actually the family rift thing is for sympathy and attention. She still sees her sisters and their children. She doesn’t mention her mum but at the moment her dad is flavour of the month, I’m guessing because (as she’s told us multiple times) this is his first Grandchild and so he’s probably pandering to her more than her mum.
All
Made up for her anxiety stuff she spouts.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if many stupid people are considering it. She had better be insured.
According to the IG page,

LG Aesthetic’s

Aesthetics qualified💉
Fully insured

However the account is private and only Loz and Chaz follow it.

DODGY!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
According to the IG page,

LG Aesthetic’s

Aesthetics qualified💉
Fully insured

However the account is private and only Loz and Chaz follow it.

DODGY!!!
F that. Have a nurse or doctor do it. She is going to ruin someone’s lips ! Imagine doing a one day course and being let loose ...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.