Lauren Goodger #27 Scamming cash by selling fake gear & lips that look like a baboon's rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it is and that the systems aren’t correlating properly. Never seen this detail before but it’s green

wait until 2nd June though for the tax 🤣
Is it because new cars aren't obligated to get MOTs for 3 years?

Reactions: 8
Is it because new cars aren't obligated to get MOTs for 3 years?
I was just going to say that. If it was first sold, I dunno, 3 or 4 months after it was made it will only just be needing it's MOT soon won't it? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t have a clue how it works. Just says MOT was due Mar 21. Car was registered for first time in 2018. She leased it new. Tax due June 21. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Good luck to her. 🙄😂

Either she had lots of money in 2018, or had lots of potential jobs lined up, or she’s just a stupid TWUNT and chose to waste that money she had saved on crazy rents and crazy leases and liposuction so she can keep portraying she’s doing awesome.

Considering she’s buying £20 handbags for herself now and fake luxury goods for the last few years it’s quite easy to piece together her state and that she shouldn’t continue paying for her lifestyle she was used to and that she can’t afford now and will never be able to again. She’s burned her bridges and can’t turn back. She has a child coming now that should be her focus. If she loves her beauty business so much, go work for an established practice and get work experience for minimum wage and show yourself as serious and qualified. Stop trying to defraud people and followers buy selling them fake goods and injecting their faces unsafely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think fifth Avenue said she leases it. I have no idea how leasing works and who has to pay MOT.
If you lease it, you’re responsible throughout the contract to keep it legal. If a car isn’t legal, it voids insurance in the event of an RTC too

so tempted to log on to the MID to see who insures It 🤣. Obvs won’t as that’s my job jeopardised

it’s was registered first in March 18 so MOT due March 21

If the car is driven or parked on a access road with no valid MOT, it is a police matter

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t have a clue how it works. Just says MOT was due Mar 21. Car was registered for first time in 2018. She leased it new. Tax due June 21. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Good luck to her. 🙄😂

Either she had lots of money in 2018, or had lots of potential jobs lined up, or she’s just a stupid TWUNT and chose to waste that money she had saved on crazy rents and crazy leases and liposuction so she can keep portraying she’s doing awesome.

Considering she’s buying £20 handbags for herself now and fake luxury goods for the last few years it’s quite easy to piece together her state and that she shouldn’t continue paying for her lifestyle she was used to and that she can’t afford now and will never be able to again. She’s burned her bridges and can’t turn back. She has a child coming now that should be her focus. If she loves her beauty business so much, go work for an established practice and get work experience for minimum wage and show yourself as serious and qualified. Stop trying to defraud people and followers buy selling them fake goods and injecting their faces unsafely.
She must lie awake at night panicking, I would be a wreck wondering where my money was coming from. The way her life is going is not a good direction especially as a new mother. I know we take the piss and she is an idiot but she is treading dangerous grounds with her OF's and aesthetic business. She needs to think of the future and her child's future and have a stable job and a stable future. I cannot believe you can do a 2 day course to inject people in the face. Who in their right mind would not look at the history of the practitioner and their qualifications instead of just the price and the quick fix. Makes me w terrified of the future and what all these idiots are going to look like in 10 years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you lease it, you’re responsible throughout the contract to keep it legal. If a car isn’t legal, it voids insurance in the event of an RTC too

so tempted to log on to the MID to see who insures It 🤣. Obvs won’t as that’s my job jeopardised

it’s was registered first in March 18 so MOT due March 21

If the car is driven or parked on a access road with no valid MOT, it is a police matter

It’s only £50 for an MOT. It’s a 3 year old car and should pass first time. Is she that skint she can’t afford £50???

• Haha
Well she struggles to afford a key fob so maybe an MOT is a stretch

she’s got the cot, the pram but not blagged a car seat yet ...

where’s her daddykins pics from yesterday ... maybe she’s photoshopping him to resemble a DILF today

• Haha
She must lie awake at night panicking, I would be a wreck wondering where my money was coming from. The way her life is going is not a good direction especially as a new mother. I know we take the piss and she is an idiot but she is treading dangerous grounds with her OF's and aesthetic business. She needs to think of the future and her child's future and have a stable job and a stable future. I cannot believe you can do a 2 day course to inject people in the face. Who in their right mind would not look at the history of the practitioner and their qualifications instead of just the price and the quick fix. Makes me w terrified of the future and what all these idiots are going to look like in 10 years!!
Wonder how mush she’s making for that piss poor column in that tit rag OK! Magazine?
Can’t be enuf to support her, chaz and the new baby, plus rent , car lease etc,
It’s sad that this baby, will deserve so much more, but big loz will use her to bank roll her already fucked up life,
All the people out there desperate to conceive a baby, and this degenerate will now have one, and no where near deserves her 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

where’s her daddykins pics from yesterday ... maybe she’s photoshopping him to resemble a DILF today
I reckon her family call her out on all the photo/ boomerang nonsense. She probably didn't get to take any 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was thinking wow DM haven’t posted an article on her for ages. Even they find her irrelevant. But I spoke to soon. Here she is today.

Aliens have landed...

I mean she’s driving around in her car with no MOT. that’s a £1k fine isn’t it. She’s clueless.
Cars of a certain newness don't need an MOT do they - for 3 years I think...

Reactions: 7
Did some Sherlock work, came across this, explains a lot.
Information from OSV who supply vehicles.

Do I have to get my lease car MOT’d?
Most lease agreements generally last 2-3 years. Under new government legislation, a car does not have to be MOT’d until it is over 3 years old. This means that, unless your lease contract is longer than 3 years, you will not have to worry about the car going in for an MOT.

If your lease contract is for longer than 3 years then yes, you are responsible for getting your car MOT’d.

Regardless of how long your lease contract is and whether you have to pay for the MOT, you will still have to get your car serviced.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't drive. Husband has type 1 diabetes. We have both been working from home since before the 23 March lock down last year. Some vigilante reported our car as abandoned. The local authority even threatened to remove it. Despite there being Tax and insurance. All I'm saying is that the system is not infallible. If it is a lease car, surely It's up to the owner? That picture of her getting in the battle bus though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Showed my husband that pic and he was like that’s an ugly man dressed as a female? Or is that still Lauren.

So most places charge minimum £270 for 1ml. Up to £500. Either she’s only making a few quid profit on that or she’s buying some seriously not regulated cheap filler.
Perhaps she's bought a job-lot down at B&Q?

“I don’t edit my photos”View attachment 575922
Oooooh what a little fibber! ;)

• Haha
Did some Sherlock work, came across this, explains a lot.
Information from OSV who supply vehicles.

Do I have to get my lease car MOT’d?
Most lease agreements generally last 2-3 years. Under new government legislation, a car does not have to be MOT’d until it is over 3 years old. This means that, unless your lease contract is longer than 3 years, you will not have to worry about the car going in for an MOT.

If your lease contract is for longer than 3 years then yes, you are responsible for getting your car MOT’d.

Regardless of how long your lease contract is and whether you have to pay for the MOT, you will still have to get your car serviced.
Thank you for clearing that up :)

Suspect the car was dealer registered when new March 2018 but not taxed (stood on forecourt or off road at some point ) for 3 months between registration and today. She may have bought 12 months tax last June when car didn't legally need an MOT but it it does now and she wont be able to renew tax until she gets one.

• Heart

Blimey - DILF's - well equality is equality so... SILF's, NILF's - GDILF's?

Suspect the car was dealer registered when new March 2018 but not taxed (stood on forecourt or off road at some point ) for 3 months between registration and today. She may have bought 12 months tax last June when car didn't legally need an MOT but it it does now and she wont be able to renew tax until she gets one.
Isn't there still some sort of grace period in place though because of COVID restrictions?

Reactions: 5
What’s going on with her family? She doesn’t speak to any of them, and blames fame, but her little star faded a long time ago. She says they used to invite her to things and then go ‘told ya’ when she couldn’t go due to ‘work commitments’ (hah) but then when they stopped inviting her she felt left out? Can’t do right for doing wrong then can they? It seems to me they don’t treat her like the celebrity she feels she is. She says she doesn’t need their negativity... I mean, her birth mum said she wished she stopped with the lip fillers- it seems the truth hurts and Lauren would rather ostracise herself from her whole family than take any sort of criticism at all.

She’s denying her daughter her maternal grandparents and aunties for the petty and narcissistic belief that she’s better than them and they’re mocking her because they’re jealous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.