Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning/afternoon all. I was in town today and I saw a load of pigeons walking up and down in the car parking area pecking away at the breadcrumbs. Unfortunately no paparazzi about, but I couldn’t help notice the similarities with Lauren and her strutting about, although to be fair I adore pigeons, even though some folk think of them as vermin. Up the pigeons!

Nurse, I think it’s time for my medication.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As our yungel really diesnt know how to use twitter you can pick loads of lies from there
December she was off to Portugal for photo shoot how did that go you lying fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As our yungel really diesnt know how to use twitter you can pick loads of lies from there
December she was off to Portugal for photo shoot how did that go you lying fat bleep
What type of shoot was she doing in Portugal? With the amount of filler in her body she could shake all those olive trees to relieve themselves of fruit like the old lady does in the advert. No hands required.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn't there something about her slagging NHS staff on IG? Someone with better recall might be remember the details.

Aye, more like cot mattresses though!
Yes she wrote on some conspiracy theorists insta saying ‘ They are trying to say there is a Kent version now with 🤣🤣🤣’. Total wanker

• Haha
  • Angry
And she’s still got 3 months to go. God help us!
She hasn’t she’s got 6-7 weeks

There is no way! Can you imagine how big she would be? I'm not fat shaming I mean health wise that would be horrendous on her frame.

I woke up at 2am again (new habit) and was having a gander at her depop. I noticed that 90% of the clothing still has labels on and hasn't been used and I was like that's odd! Then it slowly dawned on me that this is Lauren and being a liar she probably tells pr/freebie companies she is a small size and so that's what she sells as none of the gear would ever fit her.
Exactly that, she tells them she is small to medium

A food highlight?? Who is voting for this madness?!
I voted NO

Is Zoe Putnam Charlie’s mum? If so, how come he isn’t following her or never likes her nanna comments on Lauren’s page? :rolleyes:
Yes she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What type of shoot was she doing in Portugal? With the amount of filler in her body she could shake all those olive trees to relieve themselves of fruit like the old lady does in the advert. No hands required.
She actually wasn't. She just did a shoot in the same Kent home with the pool that Bianca 'Gascoigne' did. Weird how Bianca was in like Crete and Lauren was in Croatia, but it was EXACTLY the same Kent mansion 🤔 nice one Moleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If anyone talks about her obvious rule breaking she tells them to “duck off”. And don’t forget when she said that she had Covid while pregnant. If her own baby isn’t enough to stop her breaking the rules then she is one vile bleeping witch. Selfish beyond belief!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Lads, I just caught up you lot have had me in stitches while I eat my lunch 😂😂. Let us never forget where it all began with that bloody photo she got made for Marks wall.

Love that this article is her actually referencing it NINE YEARS LATER.

*truth be told it actually began in her first TOWIE episode perhaps scene when she was flashing her stubbly fanny with the shittest tattoo I have ever seen (Marks name ) #10yearsandcounting #freecharlie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She actually wasn't. She just did a shoot in the same Kent home with the pool that Bianca 'Gascoigne' did. Weird how Bianca was in like Crete and Lauren was in Croatia, but it was EXACTLY the same Kent mansion 🤔 nice one Moleman.
That is Molemans house and pool where all his z listers get photographed

• Wow
That is Molemans house and pool where all his z listers get photographed
I thought it was a home that people hired out for filming/shoots etc, as other zlebs have 'shot' there too. Moley can't be making big money on the sort he's got on his books that's for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just watching a Judge Rinder repeat. It is hilarious - about a woman who collects Marmite memorabilia and has spent around £60k so far. She is a member of an elite club - The Marmirati. I kid you not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought it was a home that people hired out for filming/shoots etc, as other zlebs have 'shot' there too. Moley can't be making big money on the sort he's got on his books that's for sure.
I doubt it's Moley's. He's not been in recovery for that long. That much booze is pricey. His husband's a TV writer of not great repute and he represents, as you say, people who are hardly class acts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.