Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope not! It's nothing that hasn't already been written before. She hasn't got to nearly 25 threads on tattle by being Mary Poppins ๐Ÿ˜‡

I'm sure I've seen on her stories that if they're not talking about you you're not doing it right so she may actually enjoy having her own wiki ?!
I hope you know your going down in the Big Loz thread history books for this one. Much like yes it's that time scrunchies where we all take a moment for the joy that is ....... baby brian and his tuna.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow thank you for all your hard work - I hope you had a few gins whilst compiling ๐Ÿ˜„
Honestly Iโ€™m short sighted at the best of times, I thought that said I hope you had a few girls whilst compiling!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wiki page for Big Loz up!

Need a lie down after that. Just as well I'm on a day off today. Feel free to add/edit/adjust Scruncherella's ๐Ÿ˜˜
This is fab! Lol. Reading it does make me wonder how all that can exist in one human being but she never fails to disappoint! She really does annoy me with just her general personality!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Girl gonna be wetting herself over getting her own Wiki!! Don't take it as a compliment Loz, if you weren't such an embarrassing, annoying twit you wouldn't have one!

Someone mentioned mole mans lip filler Vaseline lips. duck me I feel sick. Imagine that coming towards you! ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Girl gonna be wetting herself over getting her own Wiki!! Don't take it as a compliment Loz, if you weren't such an embarrassing, annoying twit you wouldn't have one!

Someone mentioned mole mans lip filler Vaseline lips. duck me I feel sick. Imagine that coming towards you! ๐Ÿคฎ
Me, theyโ€™re horrible, he like puckers them when heโ€™s talking, Big Loz must do them for him!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

What's the word? You use a word like I use the word Boak the word that you say that means you feel sick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wiki page for Big Loz up!

Need a lie down after that. Just as well I'm on a day off today. Feel free to add/edit/adjust Scruncherella's ๐Ÿ˜˜
That is fantastic, thank you so much for doing that for us all โค๐Ÿ˜˜ @265 or vice captain Katie can put a link at the top of each thread now for any new Scrunchies (or ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ) that come along
What's the word? You use a word like I use the word Boak the word that you say that means you feel sick ?
Baulk......it's pretty similar! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโค

• Heart
  • Haha
That is fantastic, thank you so much for doing that for us all โค๐Ÿ˜˜ @265 or vice captain Katie can put a link at the top of each thread now for any new Scrunchies (or ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ) that come along

Definitely we will be putting a link! No it's a word that I'm sure begins with a C . Hope you had an ok day at work I'm packing though getting waylayed with nice wine and my box of journals!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just on and saw this as a notification it made me smile so much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I have saved it to look at again I love it thank you ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I have made a pic so far...today I'm abit better thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ not 100% but alot better than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
I'm so happy you like it! It was in one of my graphic novels I was packing for the move and I managed to find it online! <3 I'm glad your feeling a bit better. I have been suffering from my allergies for most of the day and I have silly allergies not normal people allergies but gladly they are abating a lot now!
No it wasn't a vom bomb it's a word that sounds like colicky or clicky or something in that coloquial realm haha

Sheโ€™d buy Edvian. The replica.
Asdas finest sparkling water 19p a bottle have tried it the bubbles would blow your head off.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm so happy you like it! It was in one of my graphic novels I was packing for the move and I managed to find it online! <3 I'm glad your feeling a bit better. I have been suffering from my allergies for most of the day and I have silly allergies not normal people allergies but gladly they are abating a lot now!

No it wasn't a vom bomb it's a word that sounds like colicky or clicky or something in that coloquial realm haha
Yep it cheered me up thank you for sharing it with me โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'm sorry to hear on your allergies..I hope there is something you can take for them ๐Ÿ˜˜ I'm glad they're easing now..big hug to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โค๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fellow Scrunchies, I present Molemanโ€™s lips, AND his
A3010571-9A34-446E-A8D1-13AC26DA83C3.jpeg
99F1FC9C-27DB-49A8-B1A9-7811326FB250.jpeg
โ€˜unleashed talent managementโ€™ the UKโ€™s leading celebrity management! Letโ€™s see how long it takes them to change this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Baulk means something totally different - to hesitate, to standback and reconsider... Mrs Dictionary here at your service ๐Ÿ˜ - also I had to do a lino cut of my surname when I was 12 and I did a pig refusing to go through a gate without encouragement.

Just on and saw this as a notification it made me smile so much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I have saved it to look at again I love it thank you ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I have made a pic so far...today I'm abit better thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ not 100% but alot better than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
Take care - we only have one artiste here after all ๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Asdas finest sparkling water 19p a bottle have tried it the bubbles would blow your head off.
17p in Sainsburyโ€™sโ€™Aldi matchโ€™

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.