Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellow Scrunchies, I present Moleman’s lips, AND his View attachment 538402View attachment 538403‘unleashed talent management’ the UK’s leading celebrity management! Let’s see how long it takes them to change this!
You are awfully cunning. And I like it! How embarrassing for them. His hubby's a writer too! Albeit one without much to his credit.

My husband has lovely full lips. But they're a bit more Mac from the Bunnymen and less Gollum from Lord of the Rings!

Edit: their whole website is just terrible, isn't it. As for their 'moto', they didn't ask for this hilarious little community. They did get it anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
YES!!!!!

Cockly!!!
YES!!!

YES!!!!!

YES!!!
I have been ear worming that word all night! I had asked my North Western boyfriend if he had heard it before and he had said no so was on the North Eastern boyfriend but he's too posh and from the country ( and a dick)so said no I don't have plural boyfriends I mean friend boys ( the north east one was a boyfriend and a dick)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Baulk means something totally different - to hesitate, to standback and reconsider... Mrs Dictionary here at your service 😁 - also I had to do a lino cut of my surname when I was 12 and I did a pig refusing to go through a gate without encouragement.

Take care - we only have one artiste here after all 🤗
Thank you ,🥰😊🤗😘xx.

Lauren has to be careful wearing that flammable dress 😄 xx.

Beware of naked flame lol ...

Resizer_16189417697130.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are awfully cunning. And I like it! How embarrassing for them. His hubby's a writer too! Albeit one without much to his credit.

My husband has lovely full lips. But they're a bit more Mac from the Bunnymen and less Gollum from Lord of the Rings!

Edit: their whole website is just terrible, isn't it. As for their 'moto', they didn't ask for this hilarious little community. They did get it anyway!
Mac from the Bunnymen does have the most beautiful lips!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you ,🥰😊🤗😘xx.

Lauren has to be careful wearing that flammable dress 😄 xx.

Beware of naked flame lol ...

View attachment 538495
Feels like her ass is squashing her legs down to make them look like trunks.
Hi Lozza, it’s good you picked up the tip about your fingers yesterday and corrected that, perhaps work on the Trunks next time. I think you forgot about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely we will be putting a link! No it's a word that I'm sure begins with a C . Hope you had an ok day at work I'm packing though getting waylayed with nice wine and my box of journals!
I'm ok thank you my lovely ❤ you deserve wine with all that packing xx

Baulk means something totally different - to hesitate, to standback and reconsider... Mrs Dictionary here at your service 😁 - also I had to do a lino cut of my surname when I was 12 and I did a pig refusing to go through a gate without encouragement.

Take care - we only have one artiste here after all 🤗
I know Liar, it does mean that, I think I spelled it wrong, sorry. Maybe it's Bork, it's used here as well as gip or gag 😘

Right so, the Wiki. I am nominating Nosy to do a paragraph explaining who Chaz is, his paid activities and all about his BUM! 🤣🤣🤣😘

Just on and saw this as a notification it made me smile so much 🥰🤗😊😁😘 xx.
I have saved it to look at again I love it thank you 🥰❤💖💕🤗😘 xx.

I have made a pic so far...today I'm abit better thank you 🙂 not 100% but alot better than yesterday 😃 xx
Glad you are feeling better lovely ❤😘 xx shall look forward to Lozzipics later then xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Fellow Scrunchies, I present Moleman’s lips, AND his View attachment 538402View attachment 538403‘unleashed talent management’ the UK’s leading celebrity management! Let’s see how long it takes them to change this!
Moto = well known service area just off major motorways. Sounds about right, Lozza is never away from a car park. Prob aspires to the heady heights of an HGV park and with a KFC/BK attached, heven baybz!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm ok thank you my lovely ❤ you deserve wine with all that packing xx

I know Liar, it does mean that, I think I spelled it wrong, sorry. Maybe it's Bork, it's used here as well as gip or gag 😘

Right so, the Wiki. I am nominating Nosy to do a paragraph explaining who Chaz is, his paid activities and all about his BUM! 🤣🤣🤣😘
We 100% need a Charlie section! I mean I hope when this sham is all over he finds a nice fella and it will be ok they can raise Laulie, gay Dad's are the actual best *insert all the rainbow emojis* I'm still on my backup phone that has no emojis .

Moto = well known service area just off major motorways. Sounds about right, Lozza is never away from a car park. Prob aspires to the heady heights of an HGV park and with a KFC/BK attached, heven baybz!
Ideal Dogging spot , maybe we are all thick and it's a coded message to doggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How naff can you get that photo of Lauren and her shopping bag. She could do the Asda advert but when she smacks her bottom (the money saving bit) it would either leave a dent or bounce off at a speed.

danger warning: anyone with a Brazilian bum lift do not attempt this manoeuvre without your doctors advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Should she be posting her wee cousin's YouTube in the same place she promos her OnlyFans (or did when she was honest about being on it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Haven't seen fifth avenue recently :(
No, I think 5th might have been a bit peed off that our Katie sussed out the Laulie thing and it was exposed here. He/she said the paps had spotted it too and we're going to out it, but Raccoon girl was too quick on the button with it 🤣 not seen 5th since before Easter, I hope whoever they are is just busy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I bet your lovely husband lips have not been filled with filler by Big Loz!
Even after ‘motto’ is spelt wrong it should read ‘ if you don’t ask, you don’t get’ but it says you don’t ask you don’t get, none makes sense, it’s a shambles! Let’s see how long it is before they correct it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.