Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 536305

Warning for next pic. It will hurt your eyes. Check out the butt, is that even normal And look at the left hand. Itโ€™s white and so swollen. No circulation?
And the face, no words. Hideous

View attachment 536308

View attachment 536310

Sheโ€™s dressed up with Vampire teeth ๐Ÿฆท ???
"Curve enhancing"??????????? Its too bloody small for her - buy a size 24 luv and stop squashing the kid OK?

I wonder if she buys her horrid sliders froml price's shonky "fashion" company?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Ive got the keeeyyy, I've got the secreettt" Cheers for reading my above post and getting that follow request popped through for me Lozza hen much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Her followers have went up by a 1000 because we are all weak nosy bastards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Her cooking is horrendous I can't cope with the mess, chopping veg next to a minging candle, mess everywhere, cremated potatoes only to end up with this pile of burnt
And we have a bare bump pic
The boobs don't look nearly as big as Lozza's. Why is she not showing her face? Did she run out of Photoshop? It could be anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she covered his Arg-like moobs with a moon?
Total eclipse!!

Reckon Moley reads here all the time because it's bleeping hilarious well we are hilarious. Probs loves all the ribbing off Clunge and Plunge but every time he reads moleman he rubs his head and mutters I don't look like a mole ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fingers look weird too so sheโ€™s done something there too I reckon... hilarious how stuff on here they actually end up doing in real life!
They do. It looks like sheโ€™s made them thinner and longer. Thatโ€™s another level of insecurity. Even for Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep those elegant long fingers are not the same as the squishy short fingers from the crap park shots in the DM. I have little stubby fingers as only 5ft1 so Moleman can you please ask Lozza how she manages to stretch her stubbies overnight? ๐Ÿ’…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How pregnant is this woman? From what I have seen I think she's due in July (?) but she's absolutely flipping massive!! I am 23 weeks and due in mid-August and my bump only popped out 3 weeks ago and it's nowhere near as big as hers seemed to be earlier this year - if anything I still fit a couple of pairs of trousers... the baby must be gigantic!

• Haha
  • Wow
How pregnant is this woman? From what I have seen I think she's due in July (?) but she's absolutely flipping massive!! I am 23 weeks and due in mid-August and my bump only popped out 3 weeks ago and it's nowhere near as big as hers seemed to be earlier this year - if anything I still fit a couple of pairs of trousers... the baby must be gigantic!
I think she's about 60 weeks at this stage . Certainly feels like she's being going on about it that long ๐Ÿคฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And sheโ€™s still got 3 months to go. God help us!
is it even physically possible for that bump to get any bigger? I don't want to be one of those tin foil conspiracy theorists but how can she posibly be that big for a first baby with 3 months to go?!

• Wow
And sheโ€™s still got 3 months to go. God help us!
There is no way! Can you imagine how big she would be? I'm not fat shaming I mean health wise that would be horrendous on her frame.

I woke up at 2am again (new habit) and was having a gander at her depop. I noticed that 90% of the clothing still has labels on and hasn't been used and I was like that's odd! Then it slowly dawned on me that this is Lauren and being a liar she probably tells pr/freebie companies she is a small size and so that's what she sells as none of the gear would ever fit her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it's because her feet and ankles are so swollen she can't wear shoes so is wearing these furry sliders wee you girls wear.

Thank you for the thoughts ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• this thread has beem a great tonic today!
Same story with hats ,head is so big because she is narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't know how these two will cope with a child.
That's my one back at school after 4 months (again) at home. It made me realise how much freedom you have as your kids get older. Man, the thought of having a baby stuck to me again like a limpet is actually scary, and I wasn't a self absorbed idiot like Big Loz. How will she cope without her family (who she doesn't see, but they always seem to be there at Xmas), how will she cope without her 2 bottles of wine, 20 fags and half a gram in/outside Spoons every Saturday, how will she manage to clean up a crappy nappy when she let her last lot of puppies projectile tit all over her bed while filming it? Girl is in for a shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.