Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way! Can you imagine how big she would be? I'm not fat shaming I mean health wise that would be horrendous on her frame.
The size of her bump is shocking! I know every body is different but there is no way that someone with her body type would have a 6 month bump at 14 weeks.

Reactions: 6
The size of her bump is shocking! I’m not fat shaming either but being realistic, she wasn’t skinny before the pregnancy. Based on that, you’d think that she would show further on. I know every body is different but there is no way that someone with her body type would have a 6 month bump at 14 weeks.
It's so strange to me. She's admitted lipo on her abdomen before, could that have affected it?

Reactions: 8
It's so strange to me. She's admitted lipo on her abdomen before, could that have affected it?
That’s a good question. I’ve heard about this before (might have been on this thread) and someone said yes.

I honestly don't know how these two will cope with a child.
That's my one back at school after 4 months (again) at home. It made me realise how much freedom you have as your kids get older. Man, the thought of having a baby stuck to me again like a limpet is actually scary, and I wasn't a self absorbed idiot like Big Loz. How will she cope without her family (who she doesn't see, but they always seem to be there at Xmas), how will she cope without her 2 bottles of wine, 20 fags and half a gram in/outside Spoons every Saturday, how will she manage to clean up a crappy nappy when she let her last lot of puppies projectile tit all over her bed while filming it? Girl is in for a shock.
This this this! 👏👏 Someone said similar yesterday that she is one of these people who thinks she will have the baby and it will fit into the life she had before. So she thinks she will still be swaning off to her pals on the Megalash, taking all her selfies, being a fanny and will just have this little prop. I have never had a baby but from what I have witnessed in real life and what you guys have told me it's the polar opposite. Life is chaotic and then they become 18😂

It will be even harder if she doesn't get a good handle on her health. Every week we see her in the news banging on about this "anxiety" and how it cripples her. Anyone who has had any psychiatric/psychological treatment knows how much they hammer into you that a healthy diet is one of the biggest weapons in your arsenal. I know I sound like a broken record but with her horrendous diet she is adding fuel to the fire. With three months to go she is pretty soon going to be unable to walk much at all as she can't even wear shoes now. I just can't wrap my head around being so bleeping stupid.

Someone said that once you have lipo something like the fat doesn't reproduce in that area so you can be obese but you will have this odd flat stomach. The fat has to find somewhere else to go hence her S Bend shape.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don't know how these two will cope with a child.
That's my one back at school after 4 months (again) at home. It made me realise how much freedom you have as your kids get older. Man, the thought of having a baby stuck to me again like a limpet is actually scary, and I wasn't a self absorbed idiot like Big Loz. How will she cope without her family (who she doesn't see, but they always seem to be there at Xmas), how will she cope without her 2 bottles of wine, 20 fags and half a gram in/outside Spoons every Saturday, how will she manage to clean up a crappy nappy when she let her last lot of puppies projectile tit all over her bed while filming it? Girl is in for a shock.
Absolutely. And she's posting pictures of models in knee high boots posing by a pram and calling it 'mummy goals'. What the hell is she thinking 🤷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They’re both far too immature for parenthood. Instead of focusing on eating healthily she’s photoshopping her fingers. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely. And she's posting pictures of models in knee high boots posing by a pram and calling it 'mummy goals'. What the hell is she thinking 🤷
God that made me laugh. When my kid was pram age I used to look like a hag. Getting to the mum's group by 11 DID NOT allow for anything more than a very quick shower and hair wash, then shove on joggers and a t shirt. I think I managed skinny jeans by the time my child was 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Google has the answers 😝 so it must just kill the fat cell straight out how bizarre.

God that made me laugh. When my kid was pram age I used to look like a hag. Getting to the mum's group by 11 DID NOT allow for anything more than a very quick shower and hair wash, then shove on joggers and a t shirt. I think I managed skinny jeans by the time my child was 8 months.
You know she's going to try her hardest to emulate Kim K and be all glammed up to show us HaTeRz. Only thing is Kim K has like forty nanny's.

Attachments

Mummy goals 🤣. Your tits not leaking every where and getting more than 3 hours kip and looking at least alive in the morning whilst having a healthy happy baby is mummy goals you bleeping twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just walked past one of the windows and caught my Gardeners taking a selfie together (both lads lads lads) and they looked mortified and scuttled away. Imagine how Chaz clients must feel if they walk past a window and he has got his pants down taking photos of his willy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can already picture her moaning to Instagram like she’s the only person to go through sleepless nights.
“Guys, baybeh gel won’t sleep. I’m have a bad night”
Reality will hit her soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did! I completely forgot about that.
Morning Scrunchies!

I'm beginning to think we need a tattle Wiki page for her on this thread (I've seen it on Hinch's, I didn't stop long over there as I don't mind her) to catalogue all the insidious things she's done so that if newbies think we're being too harsh they can take a look to see she's not not liked for no reason!

•Happy to sell cyanide to her followers as she is too fick to know it's poison and was caught admitting she doesn't care what it is, as long as she gets paid

•Photoshopping an image of her as a kid & pretending it was real

•Following her Ex and his new wife on holiday (or was it their honeymoon?)

•Is the only person on the planet that sets up ridiculous fake pap shots, get the images, crudely photoshops them so they look nothing like her & try & flog to the press

• (& the one that annoys me the most) Photoshops every inch of herself so that it looks nothing like reality, but tries to pretend it is, so that young impressionable girls think it's normal and have an impossible vision of beauty that isn't even normal

•Known around Essex to be absolutely vile to people (messaged a girl in insta telling her how ugly she was and she needed to get surgery)

•Trying to pass off her RIDICULOUS bum as 'natural, just hard work in the gym'

•Is just a lazy, entitled wannabe who's 10mins of fame have long gone and she's desperately clinging on, with no actual talent, that it is embarrassing

Did I miss some? 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mummy goals 🤣. Your tits not leaking every where and getting more than 3 hours kip and looking at least alive in the morning whilst having a healthy happy baby is mummy goals you bleeping twit!
Imagine when she's scared to tit after the birth. Her hemorrhoids are going to be bleeping huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re both far too immature for parenthood. Instead of focusing on eating healthily she’s photoshopping her fingers. Says it all really.
I went back and looked at those fingers. What a crack up. The unfiltered ones on DM yesterday also a crack up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went back and looked at those fingers. What a crack up. The unfiltered ones on DM yesterday also a crack up.
She’s ridiculous. She needs to spend more time focusing on her health rather than her fingers. Shocking that she is 34.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning Scrunchies!

I'm beginning to think we need a tattle Wiki page for her on this thread (I've seen it on Hinch's, I didn't stop long over there as I don't mind her) to catalogue all the insidious things she's done so that if newbies think we're being too harsh they can take a look to see she's not not liked for no reason!

•Happy to sell cyanide to her followers as she is too fick to know it's poison and was caught admitting she doesn't care what it is, as long as she gets paid

•Photoshopping an image of her as a kid & pretending it was real

•Following her Ex and his new wife on holiday (or was it their honeymoon?)

•Is the only person on the planet that sets up ridiculous fake pap shots, get the images, crudely photoshops them so they look nothing like her & try & flog to the press

• (& the one that annoys me the most) Photoshops every inch of herself so that it looks nothing like reality, but tries to pretend it is, so that young impressionable girls think it's normal and have an impossible vision of beauty that isn't even normal

•Known around Essex to be absolutely vile to people (messaged a girl in insta telling her how ugly she was and she needed to get surgery)

•Trying to pass off her RIDICULOUS bum as 'natural, just hard work in the gym'

•Is just a lazy, entitled wannabe who's 10mins of fame have long gone and she's desperately clinging on, with no actual talent, that it is embarrassing

Did I miss some? 🤓
Smoking while pregnant

Wears fur promotes Peta

Tweeted last year she was off to Corfu today but never went as kept sending shots of herself still in UK. Then the following week DM released pictures of her in Corfu but these turned out to be pictures of her at Molemans place

Covid rule breaker, said she was against the vaccine but then after the backlash claimed she wasn’t taking it because she was pregnant

COMPULSIVE LIAR

BIGGEST CATFISH

the list could go and on. SHEESH. where would we even start.

Can we add pictures to the Wiki page. I feel we have some absolute gold pictures. Especially PomBears (hope you feel better soon).
68B761BB-4865-47A2-ACA3-CDC7A32BA9FD.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont forget her advertising a hook up site for people to have affairs. Promoting a company that trades in stolen watches, funny none come with papers only a snide box

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don’t you have to wear big pads too after... (sorry if TMI)!!
Yes, and... TMI WARNING

You are usually told to hold the pad over your vag when you are trying to poop for the first time so any stiiches don't split open with the pushing 🤣 most people are too scared to poo, hence the piles. And with the size of her arse, it must be hard to tit anyway. Probs why she's mad on sweetcorn.

• Wow
  • Haha
Couple of comments
- daily mail article quotes her as seven months pregnant - that makes her due June which "could" explain the size of the bump but adds to the "whose the father" conundrum
- these pictures would have been taken a while ago (and have been "smoothed") - so how big is she actually at this time
- having suffered from terrible water retention myself in my ankles, it looks like she needs to watch her salt intake

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.