Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor yun Lozza couldn’t cook if her life depended on it. Chaz will have the shits all night now due to yet another undercooked chicken. I wonder how bad his cooking is? Must be even worse (is that possible?) if we never see him do it.
How rude are you? I will have it known that Char once made the yung gel a HOMEMADE sandwich 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, NOW I have caught up, okay the dinner, I was right the first time, roadkill!!

Now really, mint sauce with chicken? seriously? Yorkies with chicken? Seriously???

All those stuffing balls? that's overdoing it a tad, at least the carrots have been
peeled and cut, gravy is below my Mothers Standard. What's that green stuff?

I am however shocked there is no sweetcorn.

The biggest crime of all, having a roast on a weekday!!! HAS SHE NO SHAME????

The only time you EVER have a roast on a weekday is a certain holiday in December
or a special occasion, but it has to be that special.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh dear. That is lymphatic fluid retention right there, indicative of high blood pressure and poor circulation. Hope midwife is keeping an eye on her.
Has she even seen a midwife or other medical checks?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have NEVER seen a pregnant woman look so weird. Why does her bump start at her boobs?
Joking aside, I think because she’s had extreme lipo, it has probably messed up her insides and there’s no room there for the womb to expand, I mean come on, they must have sucked out enough to fill a barrel, she then most likely had surgery to cut and smooth the skin over the stomach afterwards! You think how fat she is yet her stomach stays flat!

Still struggling with the waffle, I'm now at the point of the road kill roast dinner
she didn't get a change to do yesterday! And what the duck has she sprinkled
on the Chicken???

It’s a roast roast 265 🤣🤣🤣

Why is she wearing baybeh gels babygrow ? 🤢
Why won’t she show her bare bump? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, NOW I have caught up, okay the dinner, I was right the first time, roadkill!!

Now really, mint sauce with chicken? seriously? Yorkies with chicken? Seriously???

All those stuffing balls? that's overdoing it a tad, at least the carrots have been

The only time you EVER have a roast on a weekday is a certain holiday in December

Passion of the Roasts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How rude are you? I will have it known that Char once made the yung gel a HOMEMADE sandwich 😅😅😅
Homemade?? Wow!! I didn’t realise they could make homemade sandwiches. I take it back. The yungel and yunboy can cook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Confession. I also wear sliders in doors. Flitlops for my arches. No furry ewok feet but I love them!
IMG_20210419_213720.jpg

Still struggling with the waffle, I'm now at the point of the road kill roast dinner
she didn't get a change to do yesterday! And what the duck has she sprinkled
on the Chicken???

Sprinkled with flava innit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What's that suspicious looking black thing (next to the carrot that's above the M)??

I'm an utter heathen - I like mint sauce on a gravy dinner. ANY gravy dinner 🤭 she ain't made those Yorkshire's either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Eeeaaarrrggggghhhhh that blue dress !! Slippers ?! Pap walk up and down the road probs outside her house ? And the pics with the view from the siiiiiiiiiiide - god my eyes. And whats with the wee coloured stain at hip height ??

As you were.
I bet she chucks up by the end of the day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has said some bloody funny things hasn’t she🤣, that was up there with one of my faves ‘homemade sandwich’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's that suspicious looking black thing (next to the carrot that's above the M)??

I'm an utter heathen - I like mint sauce on a gravy dinner. ANY gravy dinner 🤭 she ain't made those Yorkshire's either 🤣
I know you like your mint sauce, you I can forgive and you are right about the Yorkies, not hers for a start, they look too
perfect. Not even my Mother can get them perfect, they either explode or they look like hockey pucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.