Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeaaarrrggggghhhhh that blue dress !! Slippers ?! Pap walk up and down the road probs outside her house ? And the pics with the view from the siiiiiiiiiiide - god my eyes. And whats with the wee coloured stain at hip height ??

As you were.
I hadn't even noticed the stain before! Probably fake tan seeping through as that too tight outfit is making her sweat like a beast.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Said she didn’t realise she had so many crop tops! Which one of us is going to break the bad news to her that they are actually full size tops on other people (they are only cropped on her due to a love of takeaways and all things 3000+ calories per serving 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know you like your mint sauce, you I can forgive and you are right about the Yorkies, not hers for a start, they look too
perfect. Not even my Mother can get them perfect, they either explode or they look like hockey pucks!
They bessies roasties

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hadn't even noticed the stain before! Probably fake tan seeping through as that too tight outfit is making her sweat like a beast.
A brown sweat Mark 🤢 wearing all that flammable attire ewwwwww 😱😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Said she didn’t realise she had so many crop tops! Which one of us is going to break the bad news to her that they are actually full size tops on other people (they are only cropped on her due to a love of takeaways and all things 3000+ calories per serving 🤣)
*cropped tops she said lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you like your mint sauce, you I can forgive and you are right about the Yorkies, not hers for a start, they look too
perfect. Not even my Mother can get them perfect, they either explode or they look like hockey pucks!
I have recently discovered the best Yorkshire pudding recipe, perfect Yorkies everytime if u stick to the rules! I will share if anyone is interested

• Heart
I thought it was a trick of the light, silly me! 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please do!
This will make 6-8 puds.

Whisk and leave in fridge (I make it up 45 minutes before and put in fridge). Heat your tray with oil or beef dripping till it’s very very hot then pour batter in straight from the fridge. 195c, 25 mins - do not open the door! They will rise perfect everytime!

This will make 6-8 puds.

Whisk and leave in fridge (I make it up 45 minutes before and put in fridge). Heat your tray with oil or beef dripping till it’s very very hot then pour batter in straight from the fridge. 195c, 25 mins - do not open the door! They will rise perfect everytime!
And I mean rise! You know those yorkies you see on line that a chef or a mate has done and u think how the hell do they get them to rise like that. These are those yorkies!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Had to chuckle at this post ?! Does he mean the Hollywood filter continues face changing or the real lozza 🤣
I need to have a word with my other half - how the fark am I supposed to believe his love for me is true if he hasn't referred to me as a witch yet ?

Am thinking his sense of self preservation has prevented such beautiful words declaring his feelings for me.....

• Haha
Still struggling with the waffle, I'm now at the point of the road kill roast dinner
she didn't get a change to do yesterday! And what the duck has she sprinkled
on the Chicken???

Poor chicken has been violated 😢

on a positive note delighted I held out from clicking the big blue follow button. Would have cracked tonight and hated myself for it 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.