Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here you go and a Scrunchie on her wrist! That bracelet thing looks like it’s cutting in badly 🙁 you might want to photoshop your leg a bit better too Lozza
How the eff has she managed to make herself look like a mere slip of a thing? In that photo she looks like she'd be 9 stone wet through, with a neat bump but IRL she's about eleventy stone bone dry and rotund from the front, back, sides, above and below

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
here you go and a Scrunchie on her wrist! That bracelet thing looks like it’s cutting in badly 🙁 you might want to photoshop your leg a bit better too Lozza
Nearly 1 month after the gender reveal and she’s still mentioning “baby girl” in every post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fat bird pushes stomach out. Nice try Lozza, but let's have the full size tacky pregnant photo shoot. The side bar is full of them, but not you, whys that hun?

• Haha
Yeah the fake Cartier bangle she wears always looks like it’s five sizes too small for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Always half size in her IG video stories. Ridiculous freak 🤥
She’s so desperate to be a hot mummy but she’s complete opposite.
Hi Lozzaslob 🙋‍♀️ Wake up, we’ve seen the real you, only in your dreams you look good!! Everyone around you in person knows that!!

Reactions: 16
She’s so desperate to be a hot mummy but she’s complete opposite.
Hi Lozzaslob 🙋‍♀️ Wake up, we’ve seen the real you, only in your dreams you look good!! Everyone around you in person knows that!!
She is a huge lying fat mess of contradictions/contractions. These people should be obliterated from social media for their endless lies and posturing. Then we could all have a great fun picnic and talk about normal stuff like the price of beef/sofas/hair straightners...

Btw, where is our Katie this afternoon?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can see the filter distort the belly button area when she moves, again the pants and top hiding the joins! She would be topless in a thong exposing that bare bump if she could, so the mystery is why can’t she? She only ever shows that rectangle middle bit!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Epic photoshopping failure on the thumb. hopefully she fixes it before DM picks it up

DB8F12FB-6624-4F62-852B-3A1891765D6F.png

Ones from her video and ones from the picture she just uploaded. Don’t know which thumb is worst.

She is a huge lying fat mess of contradictions/contractions. These people should be obliterated from social media for their endless lies and posturing. Then we could all have a great fun picnic and talk about normal stuff like the price of beef/sofas/hair straightners...

Btw, where is our Katie this afternoon?
I know. They need to disappear. Especially Lozza.

Katiee is moving today I think? I think she was going to be busy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Epic photoshopping failure on the thumb. hopefully she fixes it before DM picks it up

View attachment 539578

Ones from her video and ones from the picture she just uploaded. Don’t know which thumb is worst.

Poor kid being copyright again, the DM have been great so far not using her copyright pics! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 8
Are they regular joggers? At five+ months pregnant I was in maternity jeans or high leggings (even at 9 months my bump wasn’t as big as hers now!). Does she have any maternity clothes?

Reactions: 6
Are they regular joggers? At five+ months pregnant I was in maternity jeans or high leggings (even at 9 months my bump wasn’t as big as hers now!). Does she have any maternity clothes?
I think anyone with a S-bend shape like her would struggle to find anything that fits. Maybe she should just buy some sheets and wrap that round.

• Haha

View attachment 539578

Thank you - I won't worry now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.