Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictably Lozza squeezed naff all publicity out of the sad Nicky Grahame story and has passed it onto the equally vacuous Lizzie Cundy .

As an aside what's the difference between Lozza and run through the woods and fields.

One is a pant in the Country and the other is a ............. cook !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For my dinner tonight, shame I didn't take a photo, Scotch Egg, turkey (Deli cut) Coleslaw, baked potato, baguette.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Glad you had a great day honouring your memories @Katie8ee .

That is proper exciting news for you about the contracts!! Good luck you wonderful human.

Who on Earth wants to see her reel of cooking attempts?? Quite frankly my homemade pasta bake where I forgot to add pasta tonight was STILL better than her unhealthy basic attempts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There he is! I thought you and your luscious locks had abandoned me for the KP thread
Well there was this big announcement to take the piss out of.

Now really? would I abandon you??? 😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well there was this big announcement to take the piss out of.

Now really? would I abandon you???

You might want to edit your last post babycakes.
I have done it ! I thought maybe getting the point across four times was relevant maybe haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For my dinner tonight, shame I didn't take a photo, Scotch Egg, turkey (Deli cut) Coleslaw, baked potato, baguette.
I should have come for tea 🤣😘

That is proper exciting news for you about the contracts!! Good luck you wonderful human.

Who on Earth wants to see her reel of cooking attempts?? Quite frankly my homemade pasta bake where I forgot to add pasta tonight was STILL better than her unhealthy basic attempts.
Hahaha, bless you, what did you end up with, just the sauce in a bowl as soup? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

You forgot to add pasta hahah ( I am still on backup phone and have no emojis )

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Lordy, Lordy!!!! Look what Oddbod could have been doing were he not trapped by Lozza

😂😂

#freecharlie
Good evening Scrunchies! Look at what he could have been! Don’t worry. I guarantee we’ll get a rap album when they split.

#freecharlie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I should have come for tea 🤣😘

Hahaha, bless you, what did you end up with, just the sauce in a bowl as soup? 🤣
Realised after it was in the oven melting the mozzarella topping. Quickly shoved some pasta on and did the mixing after the sauce was done. FFS, I've only cooked it a million times. I was too busy talking on facetime, rushing as we were all starving and trying to read work emails. Tasted all right though in the end!! Maybe I should send Big Loz some tips??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good evening Scrunchies!
Just coming on to say #freecharlie.

Look at what he could have been! Don’t worry. I guarantee we’ll get a rap album when they split.
I've never watched charles rap video I can't the cringe is too real

KP does not interest me.
I honestly think it's a scottish thing i feel the same she's a no mark I could throw stone and find fifty of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen a 30 second clip in the Daily Mail. Cringe is an understatement! You know what, I’ve just thought. Maybe Loz and Chaz will release a rap album together!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I want to encourage you to watch it for research purposes alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen a 30 second clip in the Daily Mail. Cringe is an understatement! You know what, I’ve just thought. Maybe Loz and Chaz will release a rap album together!
Maybe she’s gearing up to be one of the Hip Hop Honeez 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Realised after it was in the oven melting the mozzarella topping. Quickly shoved some pasta on and did the mixing after the sauce was done. FFS, I've only cooked it a million times. I was too busy talking on facetime, rushing as we were all starving and trying to read work emails. Tasted all right though in the end!! Maybe I should send Big Loz some tips??!! 🤣🤣
Well it sounds like nobody will ever know the difference 🤣👍 you got away with it, good for you 🤣 oh you don't need to send Lozza any tips, she's an expert, she's been cooking for years, there's nothing she can't do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just sat on the floor cats are surrounding me dancing back and forth and I'm like oh ok it's dinner time, too busy tattling!

Thank god they aren't humans!!

Should have said scotch eggs give me the fear

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.