Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Lozza making for dinner tonight Scrunchies? Onions on toast?

It's really hot at mine so I'm having some salmon and cucumber sandwiches. It's homemade obviously....

Edit- Oh yes spag bol, can't wait! Loz you culinary genius, you.
Screenshot_20210421-180208_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jus gunna sit an ate ma yughat wiv mah legs totly wiahd open guyz 'ormones is so strong todah, so am keeping mah legs apaht and mah knees bent. Av still got a thigh gap see?
I'm so sorry, I just feel awful but I had a yoghurt today and forgot to post it online. People will be so disappointed as it's fascinating content πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry, I just feel awful but I had a yoghurt today and forgot to post it online. People will be so disappointed as it's fascinating content πŸ˜…
What?! But it's so riveting. Imagine missing that.
Oh well this will cheer us up. I'm on the edge of my seat with her posts tonight.
Screenshot_20210421-182121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-182253_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-182257_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry has she put BUTTER in the pasta!?!?!
Also the portion sizes ... jeeeeezussss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Who the duck wants carrots in spaghetti bolognese
Actually when I make a ragu I will start with a sofrito which is finely chopped or grated onions, carrots and celery. I just won’t do what Big Loz does and lob in great chunks of it along with peas and sweetcorn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Makes the most basic of all meals, does 9 stories on it, even down to the block of cheese. I think she's extra proud of this one. Shame she didn't do 9 stories on the homemade sandwiches, that would've been equally as riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she goes WWWWWOOOOOOWWW πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
Looks like something that jumped out of the sea! Who the duck would be arsed to hold that giant thing in the air to do their hair?

Thread pitch: Oh Big Loz where would we Scrunchies be, without you, Char and baybee Lauliiiiiiiiiiè

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jus gunna sit an ate ma yughat wiv mah legs totly wiahd open guyz 'ormones is so strong todah, so am keeping mah legs apaht and mah knees bent. Av still got a thigh gap see?
Oh the yoof of today, makes ye proud, dunnit? (Remind me to put me curlers in tonight).

Who the duck wants carrots in spaghetti bolognese
A hem, it is a well known item, finely chopped carrots along with celery and onion as the base of the sauce.

What is that thing she’s holding? I presume a hair straightener but it’s at such an odd angle it looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren Goodger- Not long til she meets Yung Gel,
The jumpsuit gussets must stink like hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.