Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she's almost squatting in those pics to make her legs not look massive.
She definitely doesn't have any maternity wear other than those hideous jumpsuits and pj's. I mean, I live in pj's and leggings right now, but I've always claimed I'm anything but a 'hot mama' wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a quick look at the Daily Mail. There’s a story about Jessica Alves and the top comment is Goodgers twin but better looking.

I am no fan of Lauren and although I see the similarities they are both very deluded and sad characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just about to ask why is she squatting to appear like she has a thigh gap ? Either that or she's developed rickets 🀷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha she's almost squatting in those pics to make her legs not look massive.
She definitely doesn't have any maternity wear other than those hideous jumpsuits and pj's. I mean, I live in pj's and leggings right now, but I've always claimed I'm anything but a 'hot mama' wannabe.
But you are a hot mamma 😘

She is a huge lying fat mess of contradictions/contractions. These people should be obliterated from social media for their endless lies and posturing. Then we could all have a great fun picnic and talk about normal stuff like the price of beef/sofas/hair straightners...

Btw, where is our Katie this afternoon?
I just have Babyliss hair straighter much cheaper than GHD's I did however splash out on a dark velvet sofa. I also love Beef. Ooh that was refreshing instead of talking about Clunge and Plunge!! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So now she posts pictures of bought juice. What happened to those gazillions of juice sachets she begged for and was then gifted? She advertised them for a few days and then stopped. I bet she either binned them or gave them away because we have seen her fridge /freezer space and it is non existent. When they contacted her why couldn’t she just ask for a weeks worth instead of getting the works because it’s free.

• Sad
So now she posts pictures of bought juice. What happened to those gazillions of juice sachets she begged for and was then gifted? She advertised them for a few days and then stopped. I bet she either binned them or gave them away because we have seen her fridge /freezer space and it is non existent. When they contacted her why couldn’t she just ask for a weeks worth instead of getting the works because it’s free.
There's no room in the freezer, it's full of Chas's Funny Feet lollies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This comment from DM cracked me up:

"Places a protective hand over her bump" What's the point in doing that when she's posing for photographs in the middle of the road?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But you are a hot mamma 😘

I just have Babyliss hair straighter much cheaper than GHD's I did however splash out on a dark velvet sofa. I also love Beef. Ooh that was refreshing instead of talking about Clunge and Plunge!! 🀣
My hair straighteners come from Morrisons I think lol. I do like a nice cup of Bovril. Haven't changed my sofas for a few years - hmmm ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone fancy a jacket potatoe for lunch
I’ve just had a quick look at the Daily Mail. There’s a story about Jessica Alves and the top comment is Goodgers twin but better looking.

I am no fan of Lauren and although I see the similarities they are both very deluded and sad characters.
oops 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Bet she’s fuuuuuuuumin DM aren’t buying her copyWRITE pics! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Ooh Liar treat yourself pet. Sure you could beg for a new one 🀣
I'd never beg - I have the cash! That stuff Lozza seems short of ;)

I leave this here while I catch up πŸ₯° xx.

Loooool πŸ˜„ ...

View attachment 539885
Yup a Kenny Everett moment again with Rod Stewart's blow up arse! Thank @Pom Bear - hope you are 100% now πŸ’‹

I'm trying to think of words to 'Oh my Darlin' Clementine' In a back street, in a car park, never far from her i-phone, dwelt a yungel 35er but she was pictured all alone...' 'She was pregnant, so she told us; always begging for free stuff. How did it happen when the father isn't keen on women's muff.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd never beg - I have the cash! That stuff Lozza seems short of ;)

Yup a Kenny Everett moment again with Rod Stewart's blow up arse! Thank @Pom Bear - hope you are 100% now πŸ’‹
Loooool I remember that on Kenny Everett πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
β€πŸ’–πŸ₯° alot better thank you not 100% but dizziness is gone πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back view lol πŸ˜„...

Resizer_16190197834131.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just bunged a load of food in the oven. Does anyone want recipes or a Boomerang of it cooking? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loooool I remember that on Kenny Everett πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
β€πŸ’–πŸ₯° alot better thank you not 100% but dizziness is gone πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back view lol πŸ˜„...

View attachment 539896
Ah - she can now enter Walmart without failing the exams - deep joy! :ROFLMAO: Glad you are on the mend Pom πŸ€—

I've just bunged a load of food in the oven. Does anyone want recipes or a Boomerang of it cooking? πŸ€”
Has it got any rosemary on it?

Jus gunna sit an ate ma yughat wiv mah legs totly wiahd open guyz 'ormones is so strong todah, so am keeping mah legs apaht and mah knees bent. Av still got a thigh gap see?
By jove - she may have something there - unfortunately others have been eating this simple staple for decades. Thigh gap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooool she fit well in Walmart πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
I was confused about the rosemary. On her instagram video when she was manipulating Paxo into balls with her chubby little mitts (having prepared it in a frying pan?!), it was definitely bay leaves she had in the potato tray. Which I did think was a bit special. More fraudulent theft of images from the queen of lies, perchance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.