Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop using the beautiful Piggy as a reference to Lozza!! Piggy is a classy lady!! 🤣
I was about to say that. Miss Piggy sadly has Alzheimer’s these days but in her prime she was a beauty full of wit and charm and sex appeal. Kermit was secretly in the closet I hear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh the yoof of today, makes ye proud, dunnit? (Remind me to put me curlers in tonight).

A hem, it is a well known item, finely chopped carrots along with celery and onion as the base of the sauce.

What is that thing she’s holding? I presume a hair straightener but it’s at such an odd angle it looks weird.
No that’s it, it’s fuckin massive!

Reactions: 5
OMFG. she would have spent a day shooting and editing that and still ended up looking like a FREAK. and desperate for cash so she has to post it. Hilarious.
Bless reminds me of those dolls made of foam from the US. What were they called?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video is gold. I’m in stitches at her face.
And for the bargain price with 70% off for £39.90
She just said the other day she has all the Dyson products. Doesn’t she have the Dyson air wrap??

She’s probably hating herself so much for having to post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to be mean, but all he's missing is a fake LV washbag and and old man's cardigan... Lozza's done feeding him gooood :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't want to be mean, but all he's missing is a fake LV washbag and and old man's cardigan... Lozza's done feeding him gooood :censored:
I think she’s feeding him up to make herself seem smaller next to him. Loz - it’s never gonna work love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually when I make a ragu I will start with a sofrito which is finely chopped or grated onions, carrots and celery. I just won’t do what Big Loz does and lob in great chunks of it along with peas and sweetcorn.
Same , I grate carrots as they make it sweeter. But not how big bad lozza does. She just chucks them in nearly whole !

her hands are huge in that video 😳 salt bloat !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Captain and our lovely raccoon are MIA so I’m happy to start the next thread when the time comes. We have a clear leader in the title race but still time to cast your votes 🗳

• Heart
  • Haha
That was some very heavy breathing in the spag bol story. Did not sound healthy at all!
Watch you talking about? Thats just the strenuous effort of chopping the veg causing that sound, not the unhealthy struggle of a pregnant smoker carrying some extra pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Captain and our lovely raccoon are MIA so I’m happy to start the next thread when the time comes. We have a clear leader in the title race but still time to cast your votes 🗳
Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Oh no! I just can't bear to see Chaz and a bleeping sink in the same postcode these days 🤣🤢
Omg. Thanks for the reminder. Now I can’t unsee it. Why’s his feet swimming in white stuff 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s offered to help her move with his van but upon seeing him get out of the drivers seat and shake his luscious locks into the sunlight, Katie was overcome with lust and dragged him up the mountain for some al fresco frolics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lost brain cells watching that hair tutorial, at one point she says, gives you more seconds which gives you a much more curl. She speaks how she writes 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not typos! Also painfully obvious paid plug of a rubbish product, her acting skills are terrible.

• Haha

Omg. Thanks for the reminder. Now I can’t unsee it. Why’s his feet swimming in white stuff 🤢🤮
Ahhh, Captain on his dream machine giving our Katie a pillion ride in her rainbow 🌈 fairy skirt 🤣🤭❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.