Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Scrunchies.
Was just having a nose on my instagram explore page and this popped up. Thought it looked familiar, then realised this must be the photo that Big Loz ripped off for the pregacy announcement. Not an original idea in her head.
Who is the first one. Or is it rando

• Wow
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello Scrunchies.
Was just having a nose on my instagram explore page and this popped up. Thought it looked familiar, then realised this must be the photo that Big Loz ripped off for the pregacy announcement. Not an original idea in her head.
She is such a WIERDO

Reactions: 7
“Oh Craig them awful women on that tattle site av only gone and caught Chazza avin a fag at work. Why can’t they stop being obsessed wiv me and everythink I tell porky pies about. They is giving me anxiety cos no matter what I lie about they some ow sniff out the truth. Shall I do a story saying ow Chaz was just olding the fag for a friend?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Panic attacks over Lockdown ending and Chaz being allowed out and people seeing her big moon face again without filters!!
Unique Pics need to pull their finger out or I’m unfollowing on IG, we’ve not had a real pic gor ages! To be fair, moleman smuggles her out in the back seat under a blanket as they are terrified of her being papped by anyone but Backgrid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More gifted tit but this is a replica awful polyester outfit she wears for her car park balloon holding walks 😮
Oh God, that looks so cheap and nasty and can you imagine how uncomfortable that will feel on a poor baby's skin :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This slid by us

He's fucked up there the minute I saw it I was like she's going to be raging. After all her eat healthy/live healthy bullshit she's been lying about lately this is a major no no.

To be clear I don't care if people smoke you do you, just don't you know lie about it and make out your some wellness living health freak when your just a ciggie smoking slobbie.

Henry as always keeping the team strong 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Love Henry, he hates her so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello Scrunchies.
Omg! Even the stick looks the same!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just found this absolute gold on Big Loz last photo. So now we know for 100% she reads the Daily Mail and also that Karen is a Legend. 👏
'I said 'wow' cos I didn't recognise who it was glowing in the highly photoshopped photo'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just found this absolute gold on Big Loz last photo. So now we know for 100% she reads the Daily Mail and also that Karen is a Legend. 👏
Charles isn't capable of thinking that let alone posting it in a sentence...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good evening lovely Scrunchies ❤ I see beggy preggy has been at it again. 😬 What I find strange is there is nothing about doing baybeh's room and all that stuff is just dumped in a corner. Now either she definitely is moving before Juletember OR the next big beg will be for nursery furniture. Or both 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.