Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor is using a sunbed, I thought sun beds were out of circulation BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU CANCER!!
Oh obviously but it's not like these idiots care about such small things as cancer. At this point it would not surprise me for a minute if Big Loz was in the one next to him pregnant or not.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh obviously but it's not like these idiots care about such small things as cancer. At this point it would not surprise me for a minute if Big Loz was in the one next to him pregnant or not.
Can you imagine their conversation
Oh babes I really wanna cum on the sun bed with ya hun , will wait outside in my wrapped car , yous are gonna look so reem babes with ya tan back. We r gonna be a top power couple once our princess is out , and I’m proper fit n tanners again babes

I’m gonna be sooooo reem and make ya proud odd bod , my fit bod is gonna get ya drooling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine their conversation
Oh babes I really wanna cum on the sun bed with ya hun , will wait outside in my wrapped car , yous are gonna look so reem babes with ya tan back. We r gonna be a top power couple once our princess is out , and I’m proper fit n tanners again babes
The best bit is you know its so true! I googled the sunbed thing and it seems Katie Price made quite a fuss (who would have thought it) about people judging her as she used sunbeds when pregnant. So Big Loz will obviously assume if she did it then it's fine.

New article sorry it's the Scum Sun folks but it's not in any other paper.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The best bit is you know its so true! I googled the sunbed thing and it seems Katie Price made quite a fuss (who would have thought it) about people judging her as she used sunbeds when pregnant. So Big Loz will obviously assume if she did it then it's fine.

Oh ffs , 🙈 she should be ashamed of herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Utter tripe! If she was that bad she wouldnt have been on her OF every single day :mad:

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs , 🙈 she should be ashamed of herself !
I've just read that whole article there is just so much to unpack. Not only is she contradicting previous lies she has told but the headline is she was rushed to hospital and in the article she drove herself 😂 it's a madness.

It was 2014 Katie Price got into a strop about the sunbeds I presume she has one in her house though as her face is leather colored.

Reactions: 10
Do you think she flashes her gash on OF lol. What is she doing on it ? As she always has hardly anything on in her pics on Instagram and always seen on OF

Bit suspect if you ask me as she is always bottomless 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've just read that whole article there is just so much to unpack. Not only is she contradicting previous lies she has told but the headline is she was rushed to hospital and in the article she drove herself 😂 it's a madness.

It was 2014 Katie Price got into a strop about the sunbeds I presume she has one in her house though as her face is leather colored.
Aren't the schools all on Easter holidays plus with lockdown still in place when this happened I'm sure the roads weren't that busy.

Everything about this article pisses me off. Everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Panic attack? Surely she's off the booze and Chang?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone not see the child like thighs???I think that’s her photoshopped thighs not arms.

F5A24988-F71E-45C3-A3F7-B39F7DC8C570.png
F5A24988-F71E-45C3-A3F7-B39F7DC8C570.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I've been in my other happy place (bored panda) Will Lozza or her minion do this in the summer??

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.