Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bollocks to this, I'm not reading 5 pages of waffle, I'm off for some real entertainment, Katie Price thread.... what's that pissant doing I wonder?
Ooh who climbed up your arse Captain?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For anyone wanting to try, it's an insta filter called PillowFace (not made by me, I saw it on Kate Hudson's page).
So that was you in the clip? bugger me backwards! I thought it was an audition for "Spitting Image"....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
be great if we could dupe her into believing that the must have accessory for the celebrity mum to be that all the stars are receiving is a new brand of American nappies or diapers the leading brand being todiffer and let's see her beg todiffer ( which she seems to do with every comment posted on her stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So that was you in the clip? bugger me backwards! I thought it was an audition for "Spitting Image"....
I think the only part that could be classed as 'me' is above the eyes... I think this was Kate Hudsons posting after the whole Khloe Kardash photo saga.
Screenshot_20210412-210324_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Old chazza has been on a sunbed tonight , something very off putting when men go on sunbeds 🤣 bet old lozzas well jel

• Haha
Old chazza has been on a sunbed tonight , something very off putting when men go on sunbeds 🤣 bet old lozzas well jel
Katie Prices wanker boyfriend has also been doing this, even takes his phone with him too.

Katie Prices wanker boyfriend has also been doing this, even takes his phone with him too.
I was just going to ask about this very thing. Charlie has made it onto the sunbed places stories he's so famous! Loads of the others on the stories are inside the tanning beds with their phones taking photo of their knickers etc and I don't understand how the phone doesn't blow up or something? 😂 It seems really unsafe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just going to ask about this very thing. Charlie has made it onto the sunbed places stories he's so famous! Loads of the others on the stories are inside the tanning beds with their phones taking photo of their knickers etc and I don't understand how the phone doesn't blow up or something? 😂 It seems really unsafe.
Nor is using a sunbed, I thought sun beds were out of circulation BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU CANCER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bunch of wankers 🤣

I bet she had to drive him there and wait in the car round the corner so his wee pals didn't see her. What's he needing a tan for!? Who's he trying to impress? 😂
He’s trying to look reem for his builder buddies Incase one wants to take him in the a r s e 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.