Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any fantastic Saturday plans?
Nope, doing my normal Saturday thing which is duck All.

Oh and Scrunchettes implies that all the posters are female, I do hate to be picky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, doing my normal Saturday thing which is duck All.

Oh and Scrunchettes implies that all the posters are female, I do hate to be picky.
You know we are gender fluid on this thread 😉 but ok ok fine to the gorgeous men in the Scrunchieverse a good morning to you, you dashing Kings 👑😘😎.

Just caught up and have to admit the onions are vomit. Also in regards to roadside burger vans/festival burger vans/ outdoor market burger vans regardless of any fear you may have the food is usually the absolute tits. It has now made me want a greasy burger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You know we are gender fluid on this thread 😉 but ok ok fine to the gorgeous men in the Scrunchieverse a good morning to you, you dashing Kings 👑😘😎.

Just caught up and have to admit the onions are vomit. Also in regards to roadside burger vans/festival burger vans/ outdoor market burger vans regardless of any fear you may have the food is usually the absolute tits. It has now made me want a greasy burger.
The roadside/festival/4am 'I could eat a cat tit if it was deep fried' is only appealing at those EXACT times. IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On a par with ‘odd bods chest hair’🤣 come on, own up🤣
I love the Circle the game show on Channel 4 where they try and work out people's identifies and if they are real. I love picking up all the wee clues on the Dailymail and Instagram trying to work out who on this thread is who on there as it makes me feel like I'm in the Circle 😂 I worked out one this morning and was actually delighted with myself.

Sooner we get out of lockdown the better me thinks. It's my lockdownaversary today!

The roadside/festival/4am 'I could eat a cat tit if it was deep fried' is only appealing at those EXACT times. IMO.
For some reason you always have to have the white napkins and use the big sauce bottles as well. One of my fav spots at Nevis has one of these vans and it's just *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
For some reason you always have to have the white napkins and use the big sauce bottles as well. One of my fav spots at Nevis has one of these vans and it's just *chefs kiss*
There's also one on the way down to the Borders from the East and it is SO DISGUSTING but the absolute highlight of the trip.

It also used to be called something really crude up until about 2002 IIRC.

Edit- Jeez, I'm showing my age I must not be a yunggel anymore 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember a couple of pages ago about that dodgy finger??

Well I've just seen this on a Bored Panda thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Baby headbands are creepy but I guess it's all about the fAsHuN. It's all over the Daily Mail today that Jake Quickeden (I don't really know what he is or what he does but apparently he's a zeleb) "hitting back at trolls" as they told him his four week old baby was ugly and looks freaky *cough*.

Loads of the comments are making the point that why the duck would you put your new just born baby all over Instagram. Ok folk shouldn't troll a baby but it's basically using a human being for likes who has no choice.

We have spoken about this before but if you have a public Facebook/Instagram/anything then the bad people who do exist can easily find and lift photos of your kids. I feel sorry for this baby already as it has no choice. I'm also just waiting for the pregnant Tiktok dancing.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just been to her IG and more showing off baby clothes and where they came from, the big question is what will be for dinner tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon Scrunchette, Scrunchella's and Scrunchies (I notice there's quite a few new members so trying to be on my best behaviour!)

Why do they put "Former TOWIE star" 🙄

I was a barmaid for 2 months when I turned 18, should I be referred as "Former Barmaid"? God Forbid ever being referred to as "Former" anything, all it implies is that you're up to absolutely duck all now.

They should put "Current Only Fans member and Professional Bullshitter who loves photoshop, flammable fabrics and taking her balloons for a walk"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.