Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Scrunchettes implies that all the posters are female, I do hate to be picky.

You can wear a dress can't you?
I was going to tell him to get his Mam's nightie on again, but you beat me to it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Afternoon you lovely lot ā¤ serious question but what exactly would go on the old Lozzasaurus CV? Because I didn't know who she was till I came in here and apart from TOWIE or that Big Brother thing I have no idea what other proper jobs she's done, if any.

And I said proper jobs cos all this influencer, Instagram, blah blah isn't proper work, neither is injecting lips after watching a 'how to' on You Tube for 5 minutes either šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s taken him for a massive sandwich and chips at a takeaway cafe in Bethnal Green... he mustā€™ve just done a half day today šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The same here ! You can make loads out of courgettes on low carb. Air fry them with some cheese on to make crisps !

Parmesan is best for crunch
But courgettes basically taste of nothing - a friend of mine used to do horrible things with grated courgette I'd rather forget!

• Haha
Sheā€™s taken him for a massive sandwich and chips at a takeaway cafe in Bethnal Green... he mustā€™ve just done a half day today šŸ˜‚
Why do these fuckers have to zoom in and out, it's annoying the duck out of me.

• Haha
It'll be a big duck-off takeaway tonight then she'll put her thinking cap on to see what she can rustle up tomorrow for a misnomer of a Sunday dinner. Can't wait.
She strives to impress Chas as she misheard someone calling him a master baker. He's easily enough pleased though bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not if you season them. On there own they do.
My ex's Greek mum used to do an amazing courgette, mushroom and cheese layered dish but for the life of me can't remember the name of it.

Where's @Jersey Girl today? Last seen last night being threatened with a delivery note over a pallet of pot noodles, I'm getting concerned for her safety! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
My ex's Greek mum used to do an amazing courgette, mushroom and cheese layered dish but for the life of me can't remember the name of it.

Where's @Jersey Girl today? Last seen last night being threatened with a delivery note over a pallet of pot noodles, I'm getting concerned for her safety! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hello!! Here I am safe and sound- been in the office since 7.30 working on a GDPR project and chilling with a glass of wine now!! Thank you for sending the search party out for me! Pot noodles not yet dispatched- thread title not in da bag ... no win, no fee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some good social distancing in that photo. Youā€™d think she would be extra careful being a pregnant yungel...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hello!! Here I am safe and sound- been in the office since 7.30 working on a GDPR project and chilling with a glass of wine now!! Thank you for sending the search party out for me! Pot noodles not yet dispatched- thread title not in da bag ... no win, no fee!
I suggest you pop over to the NEW Katie Price thread..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.