Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #21, well done to lalalanded who won by 2 points, better luck next time Facehugger! 😘

Sadly I had make a few changes to get it to fit.

No recap because I've only just got online and the previous thread was overrunning so I have no
clue what the hell is going on. Mind you that's nothing new because I suffer from Goldfish memory
syndrome.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...blue-lozzas-still-eating-for-22.17243/page-51

What bullshit is this??

Carry on people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome to #21, well done to lalalanded who won by 2 points, better luck next time Facehugger! 😘

Sadly I had make a few changes to get it to fit.

No recap because I've only just got online and the previous thread was overrunning so I have no
clue what the hell is going on. Mind you that's nothing new because I suffer from Goldfish memory
syndrome.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...blue-lozzas-still-eating-for-22.17243/page-51
I love you I am far too zoomied to have made that title happen β€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
love the title @lalalanded
Thank you for starting a new thread @265

It normally takes about 1 hour. She spends too much time on Instagram documenting the process. No wonder it looks shite when finished.
I can't believe she eats at this hour! I mean I know people do but with duck all to do all day how is it 9pm and your just eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what has or hasn't Lozza done today?? anything or bugger all?

Fill me in, readers digest version please.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pic from Daily Mail. Look what she’s done to her finger next to the thumb. Looks like a needle finger.
DBF452AA-D13E-4165-A7EF-BC6EA2C2A2DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Was wee @265 running in and being the hero we didn't know we needed starting the thread! Congrats @lalalanded hope this has made your week a wee bit better ❀
It's no exaggeration to say that this has definitely been the best thing about this week for me!!! Honestly, Big Loz used to piss me right off, now I'm not sure how I would get through lockdown without her. What a turn of events!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They must plough though some oil , all she does is fry in ten inches of fat. She needs get an air fryer badly ! That flat must stink of frying. Not good for the β€˜ Ormones β€˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she eats at this hour! I mean I know people do but with duck all to do all day how is it 9pm and your just eating!
I don’t understand why she doesn’t show us what she’s had for dinner. It’s the same time every day without fail. It’s like she has one big binge at the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.