Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something with loads of carbs and cheese.
Sweetcorn, vine tomato and pasta pizza (extra sweetcorn and cheese!)
Afternoon Scrunchette, Scrunchella's and Scrunchies (I notice there's quite a few new members so trying to be on my best behaviour!)

Why do they put "Former TOWIE star" ๐Ÿ™„

I was a barmaid for 2 months when I turned 18, should I be referred as "Former Barmaid"? God Forbid ever being referred to as "Former" anything, all it implies is that you're up to absolutely duck all now.

They should put "Current Only Fans member and Professional Bullshitter who loves photoshop, flammable fabrics and taking her balloons for a walk"
current Backgrid caller, current sweetcorn addict, current failed cook, currently expecting a baybeh gel. The list is endless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
With loads of carbs and cheese ๐Ÿ˜† probably pizza, garlic bread, sweetcorn and giant cookies for pudding.
Or some dodgy Ice Cream (from a company I've never heard of) in which she will complain about.

Sweetcorn, vine tomato and pasta pizza (extra sweetcorn and cheese!)

current Backgrid caller, current sweetcorn addict, current failed cook, currently expecting a baybeh gel. The list is endless.
You missed Car Park Queen. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Afternoon Scrunchette, Scrunchella's and Scrunchies (I notice there's quite a few new members so trying to be on my best behaviour!)

Why do they put "Former TOWIE star" ๐Ÿ™„

I was a barmaid for 2 months when I turned 18, should I be referred as "Former Barmaid"? God Forbid ever being referred to as "Former" anything, all it implies is that you're up to absolutely duck all now.

They should put "Current Only Fans member and Professional Bullshitter who loves photoshop, flammable fabrics and taking her balloons for a walk"
Thatโ€™s such an awful picture. She looks like someone but I canโ€™t put my finger on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh and Scrunchettes implies that all the posters are female, I do hate to be picky.

You can wear a dress can't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been to her IG and more showing off baby clothes and where they came from, the big question is what will be for dinner tonight?
I reckon a humongous curry tonight , babzzzzzz has been out to graft all dayzzz , so heโ€™s gonna be ungry. Maybe we can beg a free a 3 Ruby Murry with ten sides innit. Or begz some pie n mash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon a humongous curry tonight , babzzzzzz has been out to graft all dayzzz , so heโ€™s gonna be ungry. Maybe we can beg a free a 3 Ruby Murry with ten sides innit. Or begz some pie n mash
After those burgers and wedges last night? and not forgetting the night before, chicken, rice, suspicious green stuff.

• Haha
I know we always say it but I just don't know how they can physically eat so much food between two people. It bamboozles me, she must be a legend at an all you can eat buffet.

You lot are cracking me up today. I have just been out my daily walk and upon returning have sat here for ten minutes cackling.

Talking of ๐Ÿ•
My homemade courgetyte base pizza. It tastes well nice

Lozza style ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•
Did you make this? ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is it GF then? It looks immense

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we always say it but I just don't know how they can physically eat so much food between two people. It bamboozles me, she must be a legend at an all you can eat buffet.

You lot are cracking me up today. I have just been out my daily walk and upon returning have sat here for ten minutes cackling.
I can pack it away and even the amount they eat disgusts me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฎ. Literally wouldnt be able to move !

Did you make this? ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is it GF then? It looks immense
Yes , just cut the courgettes thin and tomatoe purรฉe on top and then the toppings !
They actually taste better then the bread ones
My daughters got a gluten intolerance as well. And Iโ€™ve cut out bread ๐Ÿฅ–

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can pack it away and even the amount they eat disgusts me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฎ. Literally wouldnt be able to move !
I have a sensitive stomach especially (as I am always banging on about lol) when it comes to salt. 99% of the food she consumes I can tell it's just packed with salt which I assume is even worse for you when your having a baybeh.

I had an ED in my teendom and I have never all of my adult life been able to handle the feeling of a really full stomach or massive portions. The oil, the salt, the grease it's all just vile.

Yes , just cut the courgettes thin and tomatoe purรฉe on top and then the toppings !
They actually taste better then the bread ones
My daughters got a gluten intolerance as well. And Iโ€™ve cut out bread ๐Ÿฅ–
That's such a great idea I have never thought of using courgettes for that! Defo going to try this ๐Ÿ˜‰ bread my cursed lover I may miss you most of all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
I have a sensitive stomach especially (as I am always banging on about lol) when it comes to salt. 99% of the food she consumes I can tell it's just packed with salt which I assume is even worse for you when your having a baybeh.

I had an ED in my teendom and I have never all of my adult life been able to handle the feeling of a really full stomach or massive portions. The oil, the salt, the grease it's all just vile.

That's such a great idea I have never thought of using courgettes for that! Defo going to try this ๐Ÿ˜‰ bread my cursed lover I may miss you most of all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Courgette base? I'm intrigued as I'm eating low carb atm
The same here ! You can make loads out of courgettes on low carb. Air fry them with some cheese on to make crisps !

Parmesan is best for crunch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.