Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My corn on the cob was over done and mushy. I feel disappointed and slightly disgusted with myself. Which seems to fit this thread nicely šŸ˜
Itā€™s ok. Itā€™s insoluble fibre. It will come out of your derriĆØre almost intact and ā€œimmaculateā€ as Loz would normally say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor cow died to be fried to death with onions and chucked in a tit bap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman is gold. Actually would love to watch a show with her. Can you imagine the sheer ridiculousness of it
Was going say earlier when the ingredients were posted that surely she should have had some onions left over from all this home cooking sheā€™s been doing but now I realise why she doesnā€™t. Can someone tell her Charles might like some burger with his Bun Onions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pulling up a chairā˜ŗ
But also I canā€™t get over the big needle fingers!!! Does she think people donā€™t have eyesšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s ok. Itā€™s insoluble fibre. It will come out of your derriĆØre almost intact and ā€œimmaculateā€ as Loz would normally say.
Without wanting to derail or lower the tone too far... if it comes out of my derriĆØre in something approaching a timely manner Iā€™ll be happy... (also I had strawberries for pudding to be on the safe side. In honour of Big Lozza it was on a scone with clotted cream)

• Haha
  • Heart
Without wanting to derail or lower the tone too far... if it comes out of my derriĆØre in something approaching a timely manner Iā€™ll be happy... (also I had strawberries for pudding to be on the safe side. In honour of Big Lozza it was on a scone with clotted cream)
By the sounds of it, I think you need not worry about the corn being tardy Mr F!! In the words of my lovely old Grandad ( who didn't give a sod about tone lowering):

If you want to tit with ease.
Place your elbows on your knees.
Give a grunt and a squeeze.
And it comes out like melted cheese. šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen the comment on the DM today about Lauren being caught smoking while pregnant? Wonder if thatā€™s just someone talking shite?

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone seen the comment on the DM today about Lauren being caught smoking while pregnant? Wonder if thatā€™s just someone talking shite?
If it's in the Daily Mail, it's shite.

• Haha
You lost me there.
@265 @Facehugger

here you go!

Aw guys ad so many comments an dms abawt ma cookin Well ere is a buhguh a made wiv no resipy jus got some lettis and unyuns and fried it awl up. All ma own wahk
Whyā€™s she just showing one burger when she cooked all four! Thatā€™s a massive tea; two burgers in buns, big corn on the cob and all those wedges šŸ˜®

Yeah we know what sort of bribes you like! Where's that pizza guy picture from the end of the last thread? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just the sight of all those onions Iā€™d be up all night with heartburn šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ her culinary skills are a joke

• Sick
Just the sight of all those onions Iā€™d be up all night with heartburn šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ her culinary skills are a joke
I agree! 2 burgers on white baps and all those onions she'll have had terrible indigestion especially being preggers. Or does she eat so much shite it doesn't affect her anymore?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree! 2 burgers on white baps and all those onions she'll have had terrible indigestion especially being preggers. Or does she eat so much shite it doesn't affect her anymore?
Would be on the loo all night šŸ™ˆ the junk they consume is unbelievable! We all like a bit now and again. No wonder she cannot get out of bed it must make her feel so sluggish !

• Sick
Would be on the loo all night šŸ™ˆ the junk they consume is unbelievable! We all like a bit now and again. No wonder she cannot get out of bed it must make her feel so sluggish !
And donā€™t forget her bones are breaking so bad šŸ˜‚

Charlie boys at work so sheā€™ll be conjuring up something for his tea tonight whilst lolling about in bed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unlike that perky woman I posted earlier, no way could loz emulate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Saturday Scrunchettes! What larks shall today bring? Presumably will be more knicker shots followed by a food tutorial how lucky are we!

I see our Charlie is off out making the coin for Baby La'RosƩ. So the big question is... Does Charles not drive? as he's always eyefucking himself enroute to work or is he just following the Big Loz example of filming and driving?

Anyone got any fantastic Saturday plans?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.