Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she doesn’t show us what she’s had for dinner. It’s the same time every day without fail. It’s like she has one big binge at the end of the day.
I bet she just lays in bed all
Day , gets up to look at herself in the mirror and then takes a feast back to bed to munch on until odd bod gets home. Lazy bloody mare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loz posted this earlier today... funny as duck, will Loz copy this? Nah, too much like hard work.

Reactions: 6
I bet she just lays in bed all
Day , gets up to look at herself in the mirror and then takes a feast back to bed to munch on until odd bod gets home. Lazy bloody mare
And then she does a few Instagram stories while glancing into the mirror.
“Ma bump as popped back in today. Ma stron ormones are at it again an ma bones are literay breaking. Don’t wory guys, Am a stron yungel!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m waiting for my tea. I feel the need to confess that I ordered corn on the cob because I reaaaaaaallly wanted some even though I’m obviously conflicted.
Also. How is she not better at editing her pics? She literally does it every single time so even with her tiny cobette brain some of the more obvious signs like needle fingers and wavy fences should have stopped by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG the ten pounds of onions - nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Loz nooooooooo!
All she needs is ONE ONION, at least a bleeping RED ONION, have a little class for fuckbuggerys sake.

I hope she opens a window after cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet it has something to do with Mushrooms..

Lozza is doing home made wedges, Corn on the Cob, burgers I think and some other tit.
Mushrooms you say?

Well just so happened that I saw Lozza and Odd Bod out foraging for some ingredients by their favourite walking area!
a14a128aa15f74404c111ac618387014.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This woman is gold. Actually would love to watch a show with her. Can you imagine the sheer ridiculousness of it
It gets more like Kay's Cooking every day, and here we have some 'hunnyons' 🤣🤣🤣

Move over Kay & Lee, Lycra Loz and Oddbod are in the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Katie8ee I didn't have time to reply to you on the last thread but:

Lads, can someone start the new thread? I'm in a bit of a Taylor Swift dancing/vodka drinking/ filf loving zoom call right now 😘💅

OMG you are living the dream 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
HOW does she make everything she cooks look so disgusting? It's such a talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw guys ad so many comments an dms abawt ma cookin Well ere is a buhguh a made wiv no resipy jus got some lettis and unyuns and fried it awl up. All ma own wahk
That photo actually makes me feel sad. Food deserves better than this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's no exaggeration to say that this has definitely been the best thing about this week for me!!! Honestly, Big Loz used to piss me right off, now I'm not sure how I would get through lockdown without her. What a turn of events!!
Well done you!! Corker of a title! (y)(y)(y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That photo actually makes me feel sad. Food deserves better than this.
Kinda reminds me of when I used to go on trips from Scotland to Blackpool with my grandparents in the 90s and we'd stop at those very questionable roadside 'burger' vans.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.