Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Had to laugh when she compared herself to other celebs and she’s now a ‘five star chef’; is that a Michelin or Little Chef Lozza 😂

interesting she mentions about not paying some bills affecting her credit rating... 🤔
This is incredibly dull. She's just a big faker. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Now that she’s talked about her healthy eating I wonder if she will go back to her normal binge on deep fried everything

Reactions: 6
'Feelings' you mean - it is a classic - when he throws that pack of KP dry roasted out the Merc window!
Actually, I think we should all keep clicking on it so it may get to no. 1 on Spotify and might pee off our piece of regurgitated plastic that is Katie Price 😁. It might also get Charlie sink blocker some money to run away from Lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that “blog” was a load of old bollocks! The natural, healthy living earth mother portrayal is a facade that does work for many as a moneyspinner, if you’re actually living that life. I look forward to a pap catching her with a fag hanging out her mouth and a kebab in hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a prize twit. As if you'd say on a blog you have a terrible credit rating off basically being a bell end thinking you are so entitled you don't pay fines. Apart from that it was all about how much a fabulous bleeping mamma/girlfriend/chef she is. Wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she posting on OF, at 58 weeks pregnant anyway? I know some people like ‘that sort of thing’ but surely she’s not?! I’m not giving her a penny but it beggars belief anyone would pay to see her plastic parts draped in Wish.com nylon? What does he do, who is paying for all the KFC if she’s got a dodgy credit score from ignoring her debts?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so bleeping thick she probably doesn't even realise that she has to pay HMRC their due which is why her burberry thong is now in a knot about money. Also, they haven't eaten anything healthy in YEARS. The amount of tit pizzas, takeaways and broiled broc they consume, does she not credit us with the power of sight? Also, who gets to the age of 30 without making a roast????
I still can't believe that. I made my first one in uni at 18 for our christmas celebrations. 30 plus is ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems she is advertising the filler brand so perhaps she got that for free as well! Hope everyone is enjoying this gloriously sunny Thursday! It really feels like the world is waking up today 😃 I'm about to head out for walk two!
Is that supposed to be her in the pic???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she posting on OF, at 58 weeks pregnant anyway? I know some people like ‘that sort of thing’ but surely she’s not?! I’m not giving her a penny but it beggars belief anyone would pay to see her plastic parts draped in Wish.com nylon? What does he do, who is paying for all the KFC if she’s got a dodgy credit score from ignoring her debts?
You've got it wrong, sadly. She said she's got a 'doggy credit score' ha ha.

I still can't believe that. I made my first one in uni at 18 for our christmas celebrations. 30 plus is ridiculous
You know the best thing she could be gifted is a large vegetable steamer with 'fill me with water' engraved around the pot...

She'd probably wash her knickers in it though ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Had to laugh when she compared herself to other celebs and she’s now a ‘five star chef’; is that a Michelin or Little Chef Lozza 😂

interesting she mentions about not paying some bills affecting her credit rating... 🤔
Wants the bebeh to have her own room??? Hmm. You have 2 bedrooms now. Oh yes, your "boyfriend" sleeps in the spare.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You've got it wrong, sadly. She said she's got a 'doggy credit score' ha ha.

You know the best thing she could be gifted is a large vegetable steamer with 'fill me with water' engraved around the pot...

She'd probably wash her knickers in it though ...
Do you need a good credit score to rent? Or you reckon she’s buying

Reactions: 10
That column she wrote made me laugh..she be better of writing children's books 😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16172906898440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's having a VAT of one of her free protein shakes or helfy juices or whatever she's calling them this week. Probably more sugar in there than a box of mars bars.
She probably had a box of Mars bars to go with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That column she wrote made me laugh..she be better of writing children's books 😄😄 xx.

View attachment 509503
You've got her exactly - pathetic! Well done @Pom Bear ❤ 😄

She's having a VAT of one of her free protein shakes or helfy juices or whatever she's calling them this week. Probably more sugar in there than a box of mars bars.
You sure someone ain't been cleaning the sink again 😲

Do you need a good credit score to rent? Or you reckon she’s buying
That's debateable - however, you do need references from previous landlords to say you are a good payer and you need to provide normally 3 month's money up front as a deposit to be held against any damage at the end of the rental term... I sound like a friggin' letting agent haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You've got her exactly - pathetic! Well done @Pom Bear ❤ 😄

You sure someone ain't been cleaning the sink again 😲

That's debateable - however, you do need references from previous landlords to say you are a good payer and you need to provide normally 3 month's money up front as a deposit to be held against any damage at the end of the rental term... I sound like a friggin' letting agent haha.
She better get on the beg for 3 months deposit then unless poor Chunky Chaz is doing overtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.