Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tit must be full of sweetcorn shells continually
Poor old oddbod having to clean the bog after she's been in, no wonder he looks nasty all the time.

There's an idea for POM, oddbod, bog attendant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sweetcorn again ....
In Chilli con carne

is there any Mexican cartel here in tattle to take out a hit on her culinary skills ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor old oddbod having to clean the bog after she's been in, no wonder he looks nasty all the time.
God I'd make her have a 'builders tit' out in the garden with a bucket & a carrier bag after that, she'd not be depositing in my bog 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The salad is good but it looks like it has been drowned in dressing. Plus I can't stand it when foods like that are on the same plate. The salad gets warm and covered in chilli. I wouldn't be able to eat the touching bits. I'm aware that is odd. 😂
Not odd it’s the civilised way! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she’s been out in her polyester and nylons today with her ugly shoes and shooting some hideous cringe pictures for next weeks DM. Now will she be carrying her balloons or pretending she’s on a call this time 🤔. Shame we don’t get the squatting pics anymore.
Or this could be the point where a dramatic pregnancy complication emerges. To coincide with tomorrow's ViP column:

"Radiant Lauren's dreams of a tranquil water birth are shattered as emergency scan reveals glowing starlet is more special than everyone else. Apparently, the baby of the couple who sell mucky pron and cheap sex for tubby lovers online have discovered their baybeh gwirl needs to be removed from her mother's perfect womb using a special pair of tweezers invented by NASA. Choking back tears, while also choking on sweetcorn, the fat, unnatractive idiot said: "You twolling meh, Nasah? I got baybeh gel in my svelte tummy. Charlie making airfix model of international space station. Do not innore meh. En1 in de know wood gives me all help to get bewful baybeh out. You give me the tech, I mention you on Insta. You was first man on moon. I has had loads of men on my noon. But u can b their wen I let mi lil satellite go. Cheers. Luvs. Big Loz x".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to live in a place called Once Brewed and my erstwhile paramor is from the North East, never seen someone more covered in prawn dust after smashing some prawn cocktail crisps 😂😂 so don't give me that fluff!

Got the cats some Lilys Kitchen from Morrisons as thought wee treat, once again regretted it as the pure chicken in gravy is just chunks so I'm watching them lick the gravy off and should have just bought them the shredded chicken encore food. I realise this is off topic but when I opened the pack and realised was wee chunks instead of shredded chickenI was annoyed. I also last week bought them lily's kitchen new range of treats which don't even fit in the mouth of big cat and he's a bleeping Maine Coone! ( Imagine a cat that is the size of your wing span). I'm going to send them an internet letter .

Verdict: raging
I'm catching up and this tip is slightly disgusting BUT if you have old scissors you don't use on human food-related things, you can snip up the chunky catfood into small bits and they're more likely to eat it. Currently trying to force prescription urinary diet food down my cat every day with this trick :rolleyes:

Please no. I love Masterchef, I don’t want her polluting it. We need a tinned sweetcorn shortage and then she’d be screwed.
Can you imagine Loz and KP doing the double sided challenge where they both cook the same dish but shout instructions to each other over the rack of pots & pans? Jesus Christ, I'd have to sit with a catapult firing sweetcorn bits at me telly I think! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Loz and KP doing the double sided challenge where they both cook the same dish but shout instructions to each other over the rack of pots & pans? Jesus Christ, I'd have to sit with a catapult firing sweetcorn bits at me telly I think! 🤣🤣
But which way would you want the shelving unit to fall? Mind you, might bounce back off one and onto the other 😂

• Haha
My pregnancy dairy. Week 70, 5 months 2 go. By big Lozza: "Baybeh gel has been kicking me so hard. Itz bean like an asalt fwom a vilent criminal. Like one of dem I used to have jiggy with. Altho she don't have knife and only does this yungel. Not pensearners. Charlie haz made me angle delight. Hopscotch flavour. It is the best. Want to c me rub milky instant desert on my big fake boobs and noon? Did weak I is offerin 30% off my Only Fans. This means you pay same but see one boob and an eyebrow. This is 70% my tinie body wait. Any mums out there, I want your advice, can you smoke in birfing pool? Love you. So grwatfill you all think I am better the sliced bread. Sweet (corn) dweams. Big Lozza x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My pregnancy dairy. Week 70, 5 months 2 go. By big Lozza: "Baybeh gel has been kicking me so hard. Itz bean like an asalt fwom a vilent criminal. Like one of dem I used to have jiggy with. Altho she don't have knife and only does this yungel. Not pensearners. Charlie haz made me angle delight. Hopscotch flavour. It is the best. Want to c me rub milky instant desert on my big fake boobs and noon? Did weak I is offerin 30% off my Only Fans. This means you pay same but see one boob and an eyebrow. This is 70% my tinie body wait. Any mums out there, I want your advice, can you smoke in birfing pool? Love you. So grwatfill you all think I am better the sliced bread. Sweet (corn) dweams. Big Lozza x
Crack up!!!

So someone mentioned her column might appear tomorrow. My guess this week is she will cover her healthy eating bullshit and how she eats so much goodness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.