Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the Ok column and notice she has put a wee plug in for the smoothie business and for a bed company, not sure that's allowed! As expected it was mind numbing. This whole "Mumma" lifestyle is this year's green juice and gym. Rather than actually make changes and do these things she just brags about doing them while not.

It's almost as if she doesn't realise we have the receipts for every bloody carb fest takeaway and family sized meal she cooks for them both. She is so unauthentic .

Reactions: 17
You've got her exactly - pathetic! Well done @Pom Bear ❀ πŸ˜„

You sure someone ain't been cleaning the sink again 😲

That's debateable - however, you do need references from previous landlords to say you are a good payer and you need to provide normally 3 month's money up front as a deposit to be held against any damage at the end of the rental term... I sound like a friggin' letting agent haha.
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

265 suggested yesterday having Chaz as a toilet attendant...maybe he could attend to Loz's toilet πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

More pics tomorrow πŸ₯°

Resizer_16172357121060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

265 suggested yesterday having Chaz as a toilet attendant...maybe he could attend to Loz's toilet πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

More pics tomorrow πŸ₯°

View attachment 509594
Oh gurgling hell - urrgh - I can't unsee that now - did he come up the loo like a snake 🐍? @265 is gonna love this one your naughty Corgi! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— :LOL:

She better get on the beg for 3 months deposit then unless poor Chunky Chaz is doing overtime!
Reminds me of a Gladys Knight & The Pips song 'Save the Overtime'... yes I'm that old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh gurgling hell - urrgh - I can't unsee that now - did he come up the loo like a snake 🐍? @265 is gonna love this one your naughty Corgi! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— :LOL:
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think his plonked himself in and got stuck once the sweetcorn was out πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ the snake 🐍 one makes me laugh more though πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think his plonked himself in and got stuck once the sweetcorn was out πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ the snake 🐍 one makes me laugh more though πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx
There are always people in Asia discovering large snakes in their loos - perhaps Chaz is really an Anaconda?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The β€˜column’ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Had to laugh when she compared herself to other celebs and she’s now a β€˜five star chef’; is that a Michelin or Little Chef Lozza πŸ˜‚

interesting she mentions about not paying some bills affecting her credit rating... πŸ€”

My eyes just rolled so far into the back of my head it actually hurt.

What a FASCINATING read! πŸ˜‚ OK must be pleased as punch they've managed to 'get her'

So we've got 3 x 'nice' in the first paragraph: come on Shakespeare you're a 'columnist' now you'll need to bring forth more than 1 adjective.

She's currently trying to move house & she wants to get a nice (again) house. The bullshit about the new big private house she's got was of course a lie, and she's too thick to remember she only said that in the press a few weeks ago.

And I have no more words for the cooking healthy crap, the really yummy meals and she's so good at it, but you've all very nicely roasted that above so I don't need to gather strength for it.

(Thanks lovely @Katie8ee for sharing how to do gifs, I may be giffing all over the place now)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There are always people in Asia discovering large snakes in their loos - perhaps Chaz is really an Anaconda?
I worked in China for years and we kept a brick on top of the toilet seat lid otherwise rats would get into our flat through it. True!!! Even on 8th floor.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I worked in China for years and we kept a brick on top of the toilet seat lid otherwise rats would get into our flat through it. True!!! Even on 8th floor.
So how did you go to the loo? Did you actually sit down or hover and look every 10 seconds to make sure nothing was gonna bite ya arse??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So how did you go to the loo? Did you actually sit down or hover and look every 10 seconds to make sure nothing was gonna bite ya arse??
Flush it while lid still down. Wait a minute, brick off and be quick....πŸ˜… I actually saw one pop out of a loo where I worked. Eek! Actually you got used to the rats and roaches quite quickly. Thankfully no snakes or spiders where I lived.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
RANDOM POST !!

🀣🀣🀣ok..so i found tattle because I can’t stand Sallie Axl 🀒 and needed to know if it was just me that found her bleeping vile !!! Or did I just have anger issues haha .. oh yea
Katie price is another muppet that boils my piss regularly 😳😑..
Along with earth mother lozza...who is quite frankly the most docile woman I’ve ever come across in the 47 years of my life !!! so I’m in my bleeping glory with all 3 on here 🀣🀣🀣
Thankyou Tattlers !!!! ❀
I jump between these three Fucken idiots threads every few days ...
But you lot on this thread literally give me life !! I actually cry laughing at you all !! Your all as mad as a box of frogs 🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Please !!! Don’t ever leave !!! 🀣🀣🀣
Xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
RANDOM POST !!

🀣🀣🀣ok..so i found tattle because I can’t stand Sallie Axl 🀒 and needed to know if it was just me that found her bleeping vile !!! Or did I just have anger issues haha .. oh yea
Katie price is another muppet that boils my piss regularly 😳😑..
Along with earth mother lozza...who is quite frankly the most docile woman I’ve ever come across in the 47 years of my life !!! so I’m in my bleeping glory with all 3 on here 🀣🀣🀣
Thankyou Tattlers !!!! ❀
I jump between these three Fucken idiots threads every few days ...
But you lot on this thread literally give me life !! I actually cry laughing at you all !! Your all as mad as a box of frogs 🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Please !!! Don’t ever leave !!! 🀣🀣🀣
Xxxx
Love this post. Axl is a total lunatic! She has got to be one of the most bat tit crazy women out there! 🀣🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chunky Chaz likes a large snake 🀣🐍🐍
Yeah he has β€˜feelings’ for his friend’s pocket python 😜 🐍 His rapper friend is apparently a barber from Nottingham. Comments are enabled on other videos and they reference them doing OF together.

Lovely to see an influx of new members πŸ‘‹πŸ» Big Loz brought me here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That article! 'it's been nice so that was nice, had a nice walk, very nice. Just wanted to stuff the fact I'm fucked cos I don't pay my fines into my word count...not very nice' what a block head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

How are we pronouncing β€œLaulié” Lor-Lay?? Is it a flower?? Great spot @Katie8ee πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
β€œPeople only know one side of me”. Sorry is there some big secret interesting other side to you? πŸ₯΄

I have literally seen not one bit of healthy cooking either. Sweetcorn does not count and also a side salad smothered in dressing does not count.

• Haha

How did u find that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That article! 'it's been nice so that was nice, had a nice walk, very nice. Just wanted to stuff the fact I'm fucked cos I don't pay my fines into my word count...not very nice' what a block head!
Evening you lovely mad frogs 🀣🀣❀

My English teacher used to tell us that 'nice' was the most nondescript word in the English language. She'd say 'so describe what nice means'. The only answer was 'well, it's nice' 🀣 If we were writing essays, she'd knock a mark off for using the word nice to describe something, she was a right old harridan bloody spinster with a 'nice' tartan skirt and twin-set an'all! 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.