Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we pronouncing “Laulié” Lor-Lay?? Is it a flower?? Great spot @Katie8ee 👀
I think it will be like Lolly 😂 I am not for a minute constantly typing that little accent above this stupid made up name, it interupts my typing flow 😂 I bet it's Lauliè Rose Drury. Boke, she has made a hash of every single business venture attempted this will be no different.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“People only know one side of me”. Sorry is there some big secret interesting other side to you? 🥴

I have literally seen not one bit of healthy cooking either. Sweetcorn does not count and also a side salad smothered in dressing does not count.
Yes, and that side's bad enough, got help us if we get to see the other one! 🤢😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was checking if Chaz had posted as Big Loz has been very quiet today and it came up at the top of his page where it shows who follows him. I then clicked on it and only they two are followed by the page. Then the penny dropped that it's both their names combined.
Great work.
Awhile back he posted something like looking for clothing manufacturer or something.

Reactions: 7
Great work.
Awhile back he posted something like looking for clothing manufacturer or something.
Oh yeh I remember that! Hehe we have caught them out again Tattlers! Best get out the batphone and alert the Daily Mail ☎😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just clicked it’s both their names not just half of hers 🙄.
Wow they really put their two half brains to work and that’s the best they could come up with 🤔🤔🤔🤔. “ Hey babz what’s if we cutz ma name in arve and add it to arve ov yourz name”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just clicked it’s both their names not just half of hers 🙄.
Wow they really put their two half brains to work and that’s the best they could come up with 🤔🤔🤔🤔. “ Hey babz what’s if we cutz ma name in arve and add it to arve ov yourz name”.
Yeh it's both their names 😂 that's going to sting like hell when they inevitably break up. Plus LOLLY I mean maybe for like a dog but not a human 🍭

I wonder why they didn't go for Charèn?

Also his name is actually Charles so it should be Laulès. Their child is literally names Lols 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

Detective skills on point as always! Laulie... has she considered what that'll sound like screeching it across the park? You could mistake it for Poorly, or Sorely, or more aptly for her mum Borely (it's not a word I know but you get me)

I thought Rosé wine was getting featured though? Maybe Lauliè-Rosé 🤔🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really trying to jump in every bandwagon isn’t she.
Oh 100% and as evidenced by every single thing she has done before she has zero business acumen. I think she just expects everything to be easy or handed to her on a plate. In her mind she is Kim Kardashian difference is Kim Kardashian like her or loath her does graft for it.

Reactions: 9
Yeah exactly. I’m pretty sure she set up a clothes shop with her sister too once.
Everything just fails.

I was checking if Chaz had posted as Big Loz has been very quiet today and it came up at the top of his page where it shows who follows him. I then clicked on it and only they two are followed by the page. Then the penny dropped that it's both their names combined.
Katie you need a new job as a private investigator lass! 🕵🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeh it's both their names 😂 that's going to sting like hell when they inevitably break up. Plus LOLLY I mean maybe for like a dog but not a human 🍭

I wonder why they didn't go for Charèn?

Also his name is actually Charles so it should be Laulès. Their child is literally names Lols 😂
Charen Gudgeon - Dreary has got a bit of a ring to it, maybe they could make a company name out of it and produce posh sink unblocking aids or upmarket long handled arse wipers?

For their clothing line I think Nylon Nellie'z or Charles D'a Chavs would be far better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Katie you need a new job as a private investigator lass! 🕵🕵️‍♀️
I love stalking on the internet (in a healthy legal non intrusive normal way) and I am double inspired as just read that CSI is coming back.

I'm more annoyed that she made such a big fuss about making up the name and this is all she could come up with 😂. Our suggestions have been well frankly inspirational and artistic.

We are going to call this baby Charen aren't we 😂 just imagine her voice saying Chaarrrreeennnn

• Haha
Lolly Drury. Lolly Goodger. Lolly Gory. Lolly Druger. Freddie Kruger.
Possibilities are endless when you mix those names up.
I mean it's bleeping genius isn't it! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it was on the valentines card I thought the name looked about five letters long and Laulie is six so that’s about right; well done!

I love stalking on the internet (in a healthy legal non intrusive normal way) and I am double inspired as just read that CSI is coming back.

I'm more annoyed that she made such a big fuss about making up the name and this is all she could come up with 😂. Our suggestions have been well frankly inspirational and artistic.

We are going to call this baby Charen aren't we 😂 just imagine her voice saying Chaarrrreeennnn
Old CSI with Gil Grissom. God I loved that man. Even more in Manhunter 🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Lolly Drury. Lolly Goodger. Lolly Gory. Lolly Druger. Freddie Kruger.
Possibilities are endless when you mix those names up.
I mean it's bleeping genius isn't it! 🤣🤣
I feel like somehow it's so on brand and EVERYTHING we could have hoped for 😂

Old CSI with Gil Grissom. God I loved that man. Even more in Manhunter 🤤
I love him to the depths of my soul *raptor snaps* @Blowup80 yes it's the original show rebooted with him and Sarah.

So I was just having a wee swatch at Charlie's Instagram as it's been a while. This is a photo of him in October so six months ago. He looks like a completely different fella.

Added that bloody balloon photo for comparison.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah exactly. I’m pretty sure she set up a clothes shop with her sister too once.
Everything just fails.
That's because things require effort and hard work. These are things she cannot apply cos she's just a yungel you know ? 🤷 She probably took a nap after setting up the insta page.
Bought followers too I'm assuming 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow amazing spot!! Haha she will be fuming about that getting out like the gender reveal was! I mean it’s a bit twilight isn’t it half of each name - lolly, also wow at trying to monitize a baby that not even born yet! Will fail just like every other futile attempt at business she’s made 🤦🏻‍♀️ What on earth do them two know about running a (presumably) online retail store selling crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.