Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she is advertising the filler brand so perhaps she got that for free as well! Hope everyone is enjoying this gloriously sunny Thursday! It really feels like the world is waking up today 😃 I'm about to head out for walk two!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems she is advertising the filler brand so perhaps she got that for free as well! Hope everyone is enjoying this gloriously sunny Thursday! It really feels like the world is waking up today 😃 I'm about to head out for walk two!
Enjoy your walk 🥰❤❤❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is the flash on her phone stuck on ON? I've never seen anyone so over-use the flash, every chopped potato, every cheap tat she gets sent, every mirror selfie, there's always that flash firing?! She does realise she has a top notch iPhone Pro that's perfectly capable of adjusting the brightness, the flash makes it look like she's using a Canon ixus circa 2003

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where does it state it is an #ad? Being naughty are we Lozza - AS will get ya...

Reactions: 9
The ‘column’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Had to laugh when she compared herself to other celebs and she’s now a ‘five star chef’; is that a Michelin or Little Chef Lozza 😂

interesting she mentions about not paying some bills affecting her credit rating... 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
C'mon be fair. It's only a matter of time before Heston Blumenthal presents his '7 hour broiled broc and sweetcorn surprise'; inspired by Chaz and Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I've cooked lots of healthy stuff, but I make it really tasty." "I've got so many old bills to deal with, like parking fines I've missed that it's knocked my credit, so it's really hard"

And what a catfish old Lozz is, FaceTune's Young 2 seems to be her current favourite before it's back to Hollywood 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so bleeping thick she probably doesn't even realise that she has to pay HMRC their due which is why her burberry thong is now in a knot about money. Also, they haven't eaten anything healthy in YEARS. The amount of tit pizzas, takeaways and broiled broc they consume, does she not credit us with the power of sight? Also, who gets to the age of 30 without making a roast????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.