Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When little Roshell Goodger Drury is born that cum bucket Lauryn Goodman will post something along the lines of the baby being her meal tickets future girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh god don't get me started on trainers.
I've had the same running shoes for almost 10 years, which I accidentally left in the drier last week- ruined... so I buy a new pair for £60 and feel awful. My kid asks for new Air Max or whatever the feck they are, £100 even with him paying some of it- he only got new ones at Xmas. 🙄😑

Edit - I can't see Nike sending her freebies in 14 years time. Cutesy Etsy stuff won't be acceptable for how vain her child could turn out. Let's hope she's like the daughter from Ab Fab and thinks her mum is a bleeping moron.
Her mates own a kids clothes shop that was on the TV a while back so she will be decked out in designer most probably.

Why can’t she just go and make a juice instead of easy lazy frozen stuff she’s begged for . She is grating on me tonight 🤣 I wonder if her mates find her irritating as hell ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But early like but
Thread title no 22
#Lozza and her changing belly, wearing polyester that makes her smelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Same over my side Katie. I'm out having a sneaky wee tin in the park while my kid homelearns. Windy as heck here!

Notice how I'm out in a park with my leggins and no intention of working out. I also have tiny Lozza-esque feet at size 4! Come and find me Backgrid, I am your new star!!!
Oh god, I read that's you were having a sneaky wee in the park to start with 🤭🤣🤣
Sorry, you are not qualified to make that kind of statement, that's reserved for Facehugger. :oops: :LOL:
I need all the help I can get to keep you in line, you dirty devil, stop it or I'll get my cane out and spank your tail with it. 👉Coat, now! 🤣🤣

As for footwear, oh she won't have that baybeh in any chav trainers, she'll be on the beg to Lelli Kelly or summat before it's even crawling.

Prediction there Pom for child number 2!!! 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god, I read that's you were having a sneaky wee in the park to start with 🤭🤣🤣

I need all the help I can get to keep you in line, you dirty devil, stop it or I'll get my cane out and spank your tail with it. 👉Coat, now! 🤣🤣

As for footwear, oh she won't have that baybeh in any chav trainers, she'll be on the beg to Lelli Kelly or summat before it's even crawling.

Prediction there Pom for child number 2!!! 🤣🤣😘
Pissing myself at "Coat now!" 😂😂😂😂

Big Loz is very quiet tonight do you think because she's on this healthy bullshit kick that she's not going to video her takeaways anymore ? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know one thing for sure, she's gonna have the shits bad drinking all those smoothies. Her body is gonna go in to shock when the fruit hits it.
Ass wipes for Goodger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pissing myself at "Coat now!" 😂😂😂😂

Big Loz is very quiet tonight do you think because she's on this healthy bullshit kick that she's not going to video her takeaways anymore ? 😲
It's the only way to deal with him, honestly. He's like a bloody Labrador bucking the postman's leg 🤣🤣

I think she's stuffing her fat Face with something disgusting knowing her, maybe she's #beingkind and giving us a night off from fetching up 🤢🤢

• Haha
It's the only way to deal with him, honestly. He's like a bloody Labrador bucking the postman's leg 🤣🤣

I think she's stuffing her fat Face with something disgusting knowing her, maybe she's #beingkind and giving us a night off from fetching up 🤢🤢
Bet Chaz has bucked a few postman's legs 🤣

• Haha
I’m shocked that she hasn’t documented her dreadful cooking today. That must be a first. Maybe she’s in laybah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't document every day her vomit inducing roadkill meal.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That means she’s bought KFC
Absolutely. Though I have to admit, I’m still shocked that she didn’t show us her order like she does whenever she gets a pizza. Moleman must’ve been reading here again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.