Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What good brands? I've only seen the rubbish made in the northern factories... most real brands don't want to be associated with these chavs - fine to wear a pair of Gucci trainers but with a PLT trackie - that is bad and tacky.

Stop perving ha ha.
North Face, Nike, Mac, ASOS that's just off the top of my head. Regardless if they are "chavy" they still get good items sent to them and most of their cars for instance are gifted in return for exposure for the garage. They also get paid to go on holiday and do content from places such as Maldives, Thailand resorts and things which includes first class travel.

Reactions: 9
She just showed herself cracking an egg into a pot and stirring it. WTF. surely she can’t be proud of that.
And now showing whole meal toast. She is so trying to show she is now healthy bleeping TWUNT
What was that even meant to be ? I'm assuming NOT burnt 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
North Face, Nike, Mac, ASOS that's just off the top of my head. Regardless if they are "chavy" they still get good items sent to them and most of their cars for instance are gifted in return for exposure for the garage. They also get paid to go on holiday and do content from places such as Maldives, Thailand resorts and things which includes first class travel.
Oh Bollocks, Not ASOS, this means I've probably delivered to these muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And its always from some small company, no big brands.
Plus how lazy can you be that you can't make your own smoothie. Ffs evenAsda sells already sliced frozen bags of fruits
Serves them right, who would give away freebies that only goes on stories, gone in 24 hours! Anyone with any business sense know you request a fixed post that stays there for say 2 weeks, with a discount code, then you can monitor what traffic it brought in, no traffic, no more freebies!

Reactions: 10
I have a teen that grows every 3 hours. Costs me a fortune in clothes. I may go on the beg! See what I can get for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a teen that grows every 3 hours. Costs me a fortune in clothes. I may go on the beg! See what I can get for free!
Now that you mention it I have always been big of nabbing freebies 😂 your best bet is for the dog! Once every six months I send an email/fill out the wee contact form on a list of 10-15 cat food/cat treat suppliers. I just say the cats love the food ya da ya da do they have any samples and the stuff I get sent has always been fab. Applaws which does spendy cat and dog food sent me a box with every flavor, did it for my bosses collie and same. A lot of companies just have allocated budget for samples.

Reactions: 8
Now that you mention it I have always been big of nabbing freebies 😂 your best bet is for the dog! Once every six months I send an email/fill out the wee contact form on a list of 10-15 cat food/cat treat suppliers. I just say the cats love the food ya da ya da do they have any samples and the stuff I get sent has always been fab. Applaws which does spendy cat and dog food sent me a box with every flavor, did it for my bosses collie and same. A lot of companies just have allocated budget for samples.
Boring as feck but lots of laundry brands do it too.

Reactions: 6
Anyway @265 . What is it with @Katie8ee being your queen and sweetheart? None of us other Scrunchies matter? Well that's fine because I don't like men who wear NIGHTIES anyway! 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Boring as feck but lots of laundry brands do it too.
Sometimes the companies make up etc only send you like a tiny wee sample pouch but when it comes in the mail I always feel like I have won the lottery 😂😃 when I lived in Canada proctor and gamble has a sample box and it was full size products, twas like Christmas. I have just told big cat we are going to watch the Circle and find some freebies online now 😂

• Haha
Ah I take your point. <grovels>

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So putting aside the fact that their face is frighteningly similar her is our Loz's best pal out on a baby pap walk. Once baybeh is born this will be the content we are gifted with. Tits out by the pram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So putting aside the fact that their face is frighteningly similar her is our Loz's best pal out on a baby pap walk. Once baybeh is born this will be the content we are gifted with. Tits out by the pram.

Lozzas tits won't look that pert. She won't be bending down like that either. She likes to squat in car parks for pretend poos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lauren Goodger #22 - really? Would ya?

Sorry, just came to me - bit premature bit like Lozza will be...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Oh Lozza hun you gotta call baaybe gel Khigwell Rose. That would be sooo unique and klassy

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lauren irritates the hell out of me, but I never go on the Goodman's tattle threads because I actually HATE Lauryn. Like pure seething rage when I see her smug 'Kyle Walker Jizzed in Me and now I'll never have to cheat Benefits again' face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she had the baybeh yet? It’s been 6 months since the announcement, right??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lauren irritates the hell out of me, but I never go on the Goodman's tattle threads because I actually HATE Lauryn. Like pure seething rage when I see her smug 'Kyle Walker Jizzed in Me and now I'll never have to cheat Benefits again' face.
I 100% agree with this. Totally smug pointless waste of space who has never done anything useful. Preaches to other mam's like she is the Queen or something. You so know she is giving our Lozza lots of baby advice and how to milk it for all its worth!

• Sick
  • Heart
Oh Lozza hun you gotta call baaybe gel Khigwell Rose. That would be sooo unique and klassy
Just like that your life is over. You have a baby with a stupid name and a flatulent dog and can't be arsed to iron your trackies and still think you have some pulling power with ya over-exposed knockers. This is the reality of what happens after your 15 mins of fame.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.